tuscl

Careless posters

twentyfive
Living well and enjoying my retirement
Saturday, August 22, 2015 5:00 AM
Does any one here on tuscl think that some of these posts & reviews using girls names could be causing problems for some of these girls ? I personally try to be not so specific as I wouldn't want to cause problems for any of the girls I'm talking LE or stalkers or just generally not wanting to harm others.

14 comments

• jestrite50
    9 years ago
    I don't use a girl's name in any review without their permission. I ask them first before I use their name. Many times they want me to use their name so they have customers ask for them. I used a girls name in a review one time with her permission and the next night a guy came in asking for her specifically because of my review and she made $500 from him. She even thanked me. Because "all of this is fiction" none of this holds any weight with LE or Mgt.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I don't use names unless they piss me off. Why should I share a good thing? :)
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    I use names because if I'm the one reading the review I'd like to know who your talking about instead just the " blonde with big tits". And I do use a girls name in a way that could incriminate them. Unless you PM me:)
  • bigman226
    9 years ago
    Can anyone tell a story about how using a dancer's name on TUSCL got her in in trouble? Is anybody aware of it happening in their club?
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    This post came about as a result of a conversation between me and a female bartender at a club I stop in at frequently I inquired about a dancer who was a mutual friend, and was told that a stalker from a previous club that this girl worked at found her again after seven or eight months, and forty or fifty miles of distance between the clubs. According to my bartender friend she had been assaulted, by this guy and was scared to death of him so she picked up and left her apartment and moved out of state this time. Also according to my friend she was outed by a post on a website but she did not specify which website or what the nature of the post was but it got me thinking and this post is a result of my thoughts.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I have never once used a dancer name in a review, and I ignore what others say about specific dancers in their reviews. Tastes vary and id rather evaluate the girls and decide for myself.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I sometimes use names if I remember them. There's bambi, trouble, who knows what, etc. etc. You can find them in many clubs. mercedes or pick any car name, then in some clubs, some real sounding names. I believe LE thinks I'm a reliable source. Especially after posting that I traveled from a parallel universe. Dancer names may have changed between universes though. You can believe me. It may be a completely different girl and the girl in the other universe may have had breast implants but in this universe, she might be as she was without. It all depends on random chance. My memory gets jumbled too. I may not remember which universe I saw something in.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Aren't all dancers named "Tiffany"?
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I sometimes list names, but I don't connect extras with any of the girls I named. I mainly list names to point out: the ROB's, who gives good dances, and the hot dancers.
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    I have never once heard of a dancer getting in trouble at her club because her name was mentioned in a TUSCL review. I can see how it might be possible but I've never seen it.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    I've used names before, depending on just how much a dancer has impressed me or how much she's pissed me off. Average dancers and extras dancers, I try not to name.
  • TheeOSU
    9 years ago
    I'm all for outing ROBs as a way to warn others to either ignore them or keep their guard up around them. I might mention others but non specifically. What I'm against is the guys that name extras girls. You're possibly setting them up for a bust or losing their job if management catches wind of it. Keep the extras stuff private, either share the info through a PM or let guys find them on their own.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    I will out the ROB who doesn't deliver what she promises. Otherwise I seldom name names, and certainly not names of extras girls. Sometimes another TUSCLer will PM me for the name of the girl who provided a certain service that I alluded to in a review. If he has submitted some reviews, I'll probably answer and ask him for recommendations in his neck of the woods.
  • harleyguy1
    9 years ago
    They are using fake names anyways so I never really thought about it. I did have one ask me not to use her name. Most don't seem to know what TUSCL is. That one did.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion