tuscl

"Buy the lady a drink?" or "Buy the lady a blunt?"

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
In a club that I go to either is possible. The question is, which leads to higher mileage or does it make any difference? In my experience I don't think it makes any difference. I know some dancers that do both and some that don't do either. They are either going to suck cock or they aren't.

15 comments

• Subraman
    9 years ago
    I find alcohol leads to poorer decision-making than most other drugs, and that's good, because I certainly want her to make poor decisions in the VIP :) On the other hand, alcohol is also way more likely to make things turn out badly -- lots of these girls become ornery, angry drunks. I had one ATF who ended up pissed off -- and pissing me off -- nearly every time we got completely smashed, so I had to carefully make sure we got nicely buzzed but not too much more than that. Alas, I find it terribly difficult to say no to a beautiful girl who wants to do "just one more shot"
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Both
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    A blunt is a joint made with cigar paper.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Some girls need some courage to provide extras. For them, the best is both. Alcohol leads to poor judgment. Weed makes them horny. Both lift inhibitions. With the right girl, the combination can lead to sex that is otherwise unavailable.
  • eyeamlong
    9 years ago
    I would say a blunt.... On Sunday,, I was able to slide my condom covered, erected Jonson in two different dancers,, (change of condoms)...The one i was really horny for, wouldn't get off her pot dealing home boy lap. Man she was getting blasted
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Johnsmith, a cigar is a leaf. Not a paper. Please.
  • eyeamlong
    9 years ago
    Also those two dancers wasn't old enough to drink... they were wearing orange wristbands...Go figure, no alcoholic drinks for them ... However, it's ok to smoke a blunt....
  • Experimental
    9 years ago
    Buy yourself the blunt, sex is so much better after you've smoked up.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    My ATF is always starving for weed even though her live in bum is a drug dealer. But he doesn't get weed for some reason, so she'll text me to come to her place and smoke. Of course I get paid in kind as opposed to cash; I pay her in the club and she provides services OTC for weed. It's a great deal!
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    I guess I need to think about maybe "cultivating" a weed source, huh?
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    GMD - Just get to know one of the dancers. She'll do it for ya. :)
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    Some dancers can't get into it until they've had a drink or their weed. It doesn't matter who they get it from. Most dancers I know put out just fine without the aid of any substances from me. When I buy the lady a drink, or in the rare cases when I've paid for her weed, it's just part of being sociable, not with the expectation that it will lead directly to higher mileage.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    "Johnsmith, a cigar is a leaf. Not a paper. Please."

My bad. But I smoke vapes, and the DS always calls it cigar paper.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Strippers love their weed, I vote for the buy the lady a blunt.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    Dont do weed as they'll be too tired to suck cock
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion