tuscl

Church Ladies at the Club ?

elvis2
Florida
Sunday, August 16, 2015 8:50 AM
Was in Jacksonville, Florida club Saturday afternoon around 4 pm. Not busy, 5 performers ( got dances from all ). I noticed several conservatively dressed older ladies in the hallway, guess they came in the side door. Noticed the girls started going back to the dressing room, coming out with paper plates full of fruit, small sandwiches, healthy style food. One of them told me it was " Church Ladies Day'. Seems like every other Saturday a local church sends baskets of food up for the girls, free. Now these ladies did not preach to them ( or so I was told), only wanted them to have a good , healthy meal. They were allowed to take a plate home , if needed. If only this church knew how much $$$$$ these girls made, they can afford to eat just about anything they want. Anybody elase heard of this kind hearted donation ?

17 comments

• UKfan
    9 years ago
    Yeah this has been happening in Kentucky for years. These churches would go to the strip clubs and since they are ignorant people with nothing else to do they would give the girls free food and try to get them to leave dancing. They are too ignorant to understand that these girls are here willingly. They are too ignorant to realize that the girls are making more than enough money to survive. Also brining them free food is just going to make them come to the club more for the free food! These church people need to get a life.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Many years ago I heard about some church ladies who brought gifts to dancers at the pink pony in Atlanta. Never saw them but heard the same stories from several dancers and waitresses about them. But I bet these church ladies never tell the dancers what they really think about them. I know lots of church ladies, and was married to one. They think stripperrs are sinful sluts who are going to hell, and are scared that their husbands will be tempted.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Maybe these church ladies are not so ignorant and judgmental but are good and kind.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Is this one of those Christian things that bugs people?
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    They are getting under dancers skins
  • runrdude
    9 years ago
    The girls at the Lexington KY clubs seem glad to see them and get the good chow they bring.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    Nope, and its a real shame that it exist. If only these nice conservative ladies knew how cheap but money coddling these strippers were.
  • farmerart
    9 years ago
    I am trying to imagine churchy ladies serving fresh fruit and a sandwich platter to the dancers at any of my beloved Mississauga pus buckets. I have a very active and vivid imagination but I just can't picture such a fantastic sight in one of those sleazy Mississauga joints.
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    I'm surprised the clubs let them in if they are trying to talk the girls out of working there.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    This former stripper claims that 100% of strippers have been raped or sexually assaulted inside the clubs. Watch the video. [view link]
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Juju Chang is smoking hot!
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Jesus loves strippers, and so do I.
  • MrBater2010
    9 years ago
    I wonder where their husbands had to go for the afternoon.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I've never heard of anything like this. Where I live, I don't think anyone would stand for it, and the church ladies would be sent away. I suspect that there is some intimidation underneath it. The club owner doesn't want trouble with them, and the dancers, some of them, are still seeking approval. At least it is not the more serious problem, when local government is buying in to the mission and giving them privileged access to tax payer funded resources. I would respect a club owner more, and the strippers more, who send the church ladies away. If I were the club owner, I would tell them that they cannot enter the dressing room or loiter in the parking lot, and that as the place is for customers they have to pay the cover charge and the drink minimum, and that they are expected to be tipping. If they do that and are not causing a problem for anyone, then I don't have a problem with them. What I have seen is that most of the people in these Evangelical Outreach ministries have people in their own families who have been designated as the scape goats from very early in life. They do the outreach because they want vindication that they are right and the scapegoat is wrong. So what they really deserve is either a lawsuit or criminal prosecution for child abuse. If I were a club owner, I would admonish the dancers that their religious views and practices are their own business. But if they are engaging with these church ladies at the club, not only are they interfering with their own income, they are also interfering with the operation of the club itself. SJG [view link]
  • elvis2
    9 years ago
    This was all done behind the scenes, not out in the open.Had I not been bored with the dancing, I would not have noticed what was going on. The church ladies did not preach to the girls, I was told by several dancers.There just a few minutes,and delivered some free food.Believe me those girls get all the protein they need at work.
  • grinddawg
    9 years ago
    Well, at least they didn't get a visit from the Street Preachers: [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Yipes indeed! [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion