tuscl

Gimmicks

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Monday, August 10, 2015 12:01 PM
I just saw this on a web page for a strip club. " Build your own bloody mary at our famous bloody mary bar!" Just how many ingredients can you put into a Bloody Mary?

19 comments

• Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    Just pull the string and we will find out! LOL
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "Just pull the string and we will find out! LOL" Shades of Trump vs Megyn Kelly! Not brilliant! But still kind of funny in a non-PC way! ;)
  • VeryBigDawg
    9 years ago
    In my experience, strip clubs with gimmicks are desperate. I'll pass.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Let's see - are you gonna put a stick of celery, a cucumber or a crab claw in your Bloody Mary? I think the "name your own price for a blowjob" night would be much more successful
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ true
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    I'm pretty sure we know what Juice would put in his......
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    @Tiredtraveler ROTFLMAO dang son, that was funny
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Gimmick I hate the most Clubs that show MMA/UFC events. If yo girls are so ugly you have to show two dudes beating up on each other to draw customers, um, I think I'll pass on that place
  • EarlTee
    9 years ago
    Let's see... Tomato juice, V-8, and Clamato Lemons and limes Celery Olives, black Olives, green, stuffed with pimentos, bleu cheese, garlic Banana peppers Pepperoncini Pickle spears Pearl onions Horseradish Salt Seasoned salt Celery salt Garlic salt Black pepper White pepper Worcestershire sauce Steak sauce Tabasco, Cholula, three or four other hot sauces Oh fuck, my glass is full and I forgot the fucking vodka.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    EarlTee - Good list. You can also use tequila instead of vodka.
  • RossVa
    9 years ago
    dont forget beef boullion
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Motor - I don't think it's that the girls are ugly and they have to show ufc. It's that it's popular and you get people who don't want to pay the PPV fee at their house. They would rather go somewhere and pay money for food/drinks and in this case girls to see the fight. I personally don't want to be in a strip club for a ufc PPV. I want to watch the fights and not be distracted. I go to a bar to watch the fights then go to the club afterwards.
  • Mr_O
    9 years ago
    Poor man's Bloody Mary... Clamato and beer.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    That's funny Rech, I was going to say, don't forget the two strips of bacon, but I thought that was over the top
  • magicrat
    9 years ago
    A place I occasionally go on Sundays adds a shot of Porter beer to the vodka when they give you the glass for the fixins.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I love Bloody Mary's and over the years I've learned to make a pretty good one. Earltee has a pretty good list of ingredients to have on hand!
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Aren't strippers basically just a gimmick to get us in the door? I have a feeling that's probably how it started out anyway.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    I've never seen an ugly girl after I've made a dozen trips to the Bloody Mary bar .... But I wonder how I ended up waking up with some.....
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    Lap dances started as a gimmick. At least one story goes that a Times Square theater club in the late 60s began what they called Mardi Gras hour where the strippers came out into audience for what we'd call mini-laps. Not sure if there's a plaque there commemorating it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion