tuscl

Georgemicrodong coming to Follies

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Next Sunday, Aug 16, I will have one of my girls check out his package to see if he lives up to his name. If you want to hear the results first hand show up early next Sunday.

34 comments

• dallas702
    9 years ago
    Wish I could hit Follies, but honestly, GMD's package does NOT interest me.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    It always makes me feel good on those rare occasions when someone's got a smaller package than I.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    How much are the tickets?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Will this be a one day only appearance :)
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Will a magnifying glass be available?
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    Ah heck, I'm always getting there too late for all the excitement. I might have to catch it later on CNN.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Shit, now I'm thinking I should charge admission. :) I'll have to see if Follies will give me a cut of the cover charge.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    Careful, they might make you pay tipout.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I wear large sized condoms. That's all I need to know about any guy's package.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @chandler: Then I'll just have to charge more... :)
  • VeryBigDawg
    9 years ago
    Shadow, I will let you verify that he lives up to his name.
    But more importantly will Shadow's DS be there???
  • TheeOSU
    9 years ago
    I have to wonder about you guys. With all of the bullshit I read here regarding other subjects I don't comment much and even though I'm commenting now it's more in regard to why you guys are so interested in how big "or small" someone's dick is. Well don't let me stop you, enjoy your "micro" sausage fest.
    Myself, i'll stick to female body parts, hot females that is.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Will they be handing out Vienna sausages on toothpicks?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “... why you guys are so interested in how big "or small" someone's dick is ...”

It's called having a sense of humor – are you related to Alucard – you seem to take things way too literally for a strip club website full of guys that have gotten to know each other over time and like to rag on each other from time to time for fun – we are not trying to cure cancer here.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    +1 for Papi.
  • TheeOSU
    9 years ago
    Haha, have a great time guys just post the pics elsewhere please.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Maybe John should bring his DS along, then she and Shadow's DS could have some private dance-offs in the VIP for the TUSCLers.
  • farmerart
    9 years ago
    georgmicrodong and shadowcat together at Follies?

I would love to eavesdrop on the conversation between those two famous mongers. A noob like me would certainly be educated to a much higher level of SC accomplishments.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    What? You mean you guys don't really want to see my dick? I'm crushed. Devastated even. How will I go on?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    PG, if Scat gets a DS, and if he will call her a DS, then I will do my best to arrange a trip for my DS to Atlanta for a double date. Don't be crude though. Double dating refers to dinner, not the sex afterwards.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    GMD, I'll bring a microscope if it'll make you feel better.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @chandler: Better make it an <i>electron</i> microscope...
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    JS, crude? Me? Naaaawwww. And with the four of you, what would the sex afterwards be referred to as anyway? ; )
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    GMD is on the road. I'll be meeting him around 1:30 PM. Verybigdawg will be there and possibly snowtime. So If you want his autograph, c'mon down.
  • Mr_O
    9 years ago
    +2 for Papi!

TheeOSU, Still a free country. Leave here anytime you wish and DO let the door whack you in the ass on your way out. :)

Oh sorry - :). No humor allowed.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    With all the publicity, I'm gonna get performance anxiety.

:)
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Wish I was there. THE GMD and follies... I'm missing out.
  • TheeOSU
    9 years ago
    TheeOSU, Still a free country. Leave here anytime you wish and DO let the door whack you in the ass on your way out. :)

Oh sorry - :). No humor allowed.

^^

Mr O, a lurking zero reviews lurker equals zero credibility.
    Seeing it's a free country I think i'll stick around and you can kiss my ass :) !

In a humorous way of course - :).
  • Mr_O
    9 years ago
    TheeOSU,

An oldie but a goodie...

Mark the spot, you're all ASS! :) :) :)

• just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Plus3 papi
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Hope gmd can enjoy some good ole southern hospitality - Follies style !!!
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    The contact high from the weed dealers sitting next to us was...interesting.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I have always thought it was a tad suspicious that scat always sits in the corner where the dealers operate. Maybe he's more 420 friendly than he has admitted to.:)
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Hey. I was there first. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion