tuscl

The Tender Titties Issue

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
I'd be interested to get the opinions of others on this, dancer and custy. For the typical dancer, there will be certain days of the month when her tits are liable to be sore.

I personally am not much interested in dances where the breastaces are out of bounds. If there is a God, then a nice pair of mams is certainly one of God's greatest gifts to us males, and ta ta disrespect is blasphemous. But if a dancer will allow me to lightly palpate her milk machines with my fingertips, that earns her big points towards being a fav in my book. But even that could be uncomfortable on "those days" of the month. So what's fair? Should the dancer be expected to either take those days off, or just put up with the discomfort? Should the customer be expected to just accept getting a sub-par dance sometimes?

Club management doesn't seem to take this issue into account. The clubs I go to seem to have a minimum number of shifts per week, 3 or 4. If a dancer is on the schedule at all for the week, they expect her to work the minimum number of shifts. They don't wanna hear about visits from Aunt Flo.

24 comments

• georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    What's fair is if she doesn't want you touching her tits on certain days, don't touch her tits on those days. If this means you don't get dances from her, rather than "accept getting a sub-par dance," so be it, but I'm thinking each dancer gets to set her limits, even if those limits change from day to day.

Why customers have any business demanding that dancers "either take those days off, or just put up the discomfort" is beyond me.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Yeah – I'm one where I need to have access to the mammaries in order to fully enjoy my dances.

Having said that – I can certainly understand a dancer having an off/bad day booby wise – since I don't have faves , in a situation like this I would probably get less dances from her (as long as I could still get a good grind) rather than not getting any dances at all.

I've had some dancers tell me their boobs are always sensitive and thus are a no-touch zone; ever – I assume this can be an issue for some women but sometimes I wonder if these dancers say that just b/c they don't like their boobs played w/ even if they don't' have a boob condition per se.

I don't force any dancer nor expect any dancer to do what I like – but if I can't enjoy my dances w/ them the way I like then I'll usually will not repeat.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    @GMD it's not a question of demanding, that's your word. Realistically, if a dancer wants to maximize her income, she has to pay attention to maintaining a consistent quality of customer experience. Like anyone else who's serious about getting the most $$$ out of their working hours. The attitude of "pay me the same for a mediocre dance cause I'm on the rag" is on the slippery slope towards "give/'loan" me money cause I'm short and I've got a bill to pay".
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    @Papi a lot of dancers have told me they declare the funbags off limits because they get exasperated with the number of customers who don't have a clue that the extreme titty twisting might not be comfortable.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    For most dancers, the maximum sensitivity/pain occurs a couple days before ovulation. My #2 fave warned me off one night. About one minute in I asked if light touching would be OK. "Oh, yeah!" she said. The rest of the dance was amazing for both of us.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    My phone is lame I don't have the "are you ovulating?" app.

Seems reasonable to think that a fav would warn you of no or limited boob fun before you went in the couch room or came especially to see her. Even Burger King warns you when they're too cheap to put tomatoes on you whopper before you buy it.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I wonder if science could genetically engineer the womcow to not have tender teats
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I ran into one today that just started lasted Wednesday. On that day she gave me her first ever lap dance and while the dance it's self was not that good I enjoyed groping her nice tits,

Yesterday she got them pierced and they were off limits today. No problem. She lost my interest when she got them pierced.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    It seems most custies do not like pierced boobs particularly b/c the piercings get in the way; yet dancers seem to either not care or be oblivious – of course a dancer is free to do w/e she wants w/ her body; but her body is how she makes $$$ and and would think it's not in her best intere$t to make such decisions.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    how frequently do you guys see dancers with pierced nipples?

i won't go so far to say its rare, but i don't see it that often
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    I've had dancers ask me to be gentle with her tits cuz they're soar and I respect that. If it's due to oncoming ovulation, that's usually when they're horniest. Take the bitter with the sweet.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Womcows just gore you with their horns if you're too rough with their boobs.
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    I respect their wishes if it's just an occasional thing and I happen to hit it at the wrong time of the month. But I make note of when their period is and try to stop back in a week or 2 for fun. It happens.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I think it is better if things are arranged so that women get about 50% of the lunar cycle off. It gives them time to take care of personal business and it helps them keep grounded.

SJG
    https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    If you deal with them, you have to track each one of then on the calendar.

SJG
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    9 years ago
    ^^^^^Theoretically correct on each one having to be tracked, but then there is the observed phenomena that women who work together or live in a college dorm, etc tend to have their cycles coincide over time. I'm not sure how much this does or doesn't happen in a strip club. I imagine that could make for even more reason to chart the trend and god help bouncers and doormen if this actually happens on the PMS days.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Huge, and extremely interesting point, known as McClintok Effect. Usually College Dorms, Convents, and Brothels.

But does it also apply to strip clubs, or to office work environments?

I believe that the weekly Sabbath was invented to pre-empt monthly night time women centered rituals, like at the full moon. These would not only keep them in sync, they were likely so powerful that they served as birth control and an abortion method.

I believe that the persecutions against witches, against pagans, and against the Cathars were actually about methods of birth control and abortion.

Hey, if you hang around with women long enough, you'll start getting PMS too.

SJG
  • Lil_Baller100
    3 years ago
    Then smack dat azz
  • drewcareypnw
    3 years ago
    @govikings: all the time up here in seattle, it’s alty that way. I don’t like ‘em though. Nipples are for sucking, paper clips are not.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I was just reading this discussion and noticed it’s quite old.

Maybe there should be an identifier to draw attention to these old daughter discussions?

In terms of tender tits, I have no issue if a dancer has sore tits and they aren’t comfortable with my hands. I’ve had dancers tell me to be gentle - as they are sore - and that’s fine. I’d rather know upfront and adjust my play accordingly.
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    Cashman makes sense. That's what I do, adjust and play on.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Ahhhh, another zombie thread, back from the dead, eating our brains.
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    ^ Yeah, but it's a zombie thread about nipples (and the treatment thereof), so that's ok.

I'm adaptable, I can play with them very gently and have a great time. Or take turns, I like mine twisted softly. Here,I'll show you 😋
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    One of my favorites gets that way just before starting her period and actually likes me to gently massage them. Says it makes them feel better.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion