tuscl

What is your kryptonite in the strip club?

Clackport
Washington
Mine is a nice juicy ass.

What say you?

50 comments

• crsm27
    9 years ago
    1. Ass
    2. Titties
    3. When they whisper in my ear that they need my dick in their mouth in VIP.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    My weakness is a good girl gone bad.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Hot Asian girls.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    A thick black dancer with a juicy wet pussy.
  • luvemthick93
    9 years ago
    Ditto ^. Plus a nice pair of pillow soft titties perfect for licking and sucking.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Green: Body and/or pussy odor so overwhelming it makes me sick. My veins don't pop out, but I have been known to almost puke.

Black: Pierced nipples/pussy and tattoos on a pretty girl who likes pain. Definitely brings out my evil side.

Red: Girls who like to touch as much as I do.

Blue: Wasted, high or otherwise incapacitated girls. I lose all my ability to do anything.

Pink: Not sure. If every chick on the planet turned fat and ugly, that might do it, but I suspect I'd just kill myself then.

• Subraman
    9 years ago
    "Green: Body and/or pussy odor so overwhelming it makes me sick. My veins don't pop out, but I have been known to almost puke."

I am cursed with an ultra-sensitive pussy odor detector. I can smell them at least a little bit, a crazy high % of the time ... sometimes I send my buddies back with the same girl and they can't smell a thing
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @Subtaman: I have a bit of that issue myself. Mind you, *every* pussy has an odor, with the possible exception of one freshly washed. A girl working the pole is likely going to have an odor, just from exertion. I guess after a while, you come to recognize healthy from not.
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    Tits
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    bad white bitches.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Redheads
  • 1989Maryjane
    9 years ago
    Girls that take care of themselves.I can't stand girls on drugs or that get to drunk. I also like guys that show they want me.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    Im so used to black phat asses with straight black hair, I've become immuned. Now a HISPANIC (not just spanish) not psle woman with a pretty face tits and ass that can speak both spanish & English fluently melts me. Also the rare sexy not scrawny east Asian woman is in that league too. But this is just kryptonite
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    Oh and tramp stamps or ankle tats. I LOVE em
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Other kryptonites for me are mixed race/exotic looking girls, Latinas and Italians. Also a girl with a nice ass who knows how to pop it and twerk it.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    Pretty Latina gal
  • Prim0
    9 years ago
    Good looks goes without saying.....but if they have a fun personality....if it appears they are having fun dancing and are in a good mood. That usually does wonders for me.

Desperation also looks good on a dancer. ;)
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    The girl next door spinner.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Free hot wings with fries and ranch dressing
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    A super nice ass -- and a style of dress that emphasizes it perfectly -- is my kryptonite, and by itself can make me look past some of my pet peeves, like tats, etc..
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    The highest of stripper shoes, with straps to keep them on, and dramatic eye makeup, and then just a girl who is fun to talk to and that I can relate to.

I can be quite flexible when it comes to innate looks and weight type stuff. I do like big asses. I do tend to go for Asians, Latinas, and Blacks, but an interesting White girl is still going to get to me.

SJG
    https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/
  • eyeamlong
    9 years ago
    SUPER FREAK !!!!!....
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    GFE wit a pretry face aND awesome rack .... if a girl can actually trick me into thinking she really into me, she deserves an Oscar, and any and all the dollars in my pocket :)
  • chukko
    9 years ago
    Curvy red heads. Touchy feely dancers that smell good and look decent.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Boobs and brains
  • martinb244
    9 years ago
    White dancers / girls who wear glasses.
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    petite but curvy! also a good girl gone bad!
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    I'm with GoVikings. A pretty Latina.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    @crazyjoe- giving brains? :)
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

5' 2" to 5' 4"
    6 inch heels.
    Beautiful, long hair (blond, brunette or black).
    Fit. (No tummy)
    Nice tits. Not too large or too small. B or C cups.
    Nice toned legs w/toned butt (not huge).
    Cute face with bright teeth and smile.
    Fun personality. (No airheads ROB or druggies).

Gets me every time.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    my kryptonite?
    a very hot girl in an almost empty club with no rules and no bouncer and no security camera who is ready to have as much fun as possible with me for hardly no money.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    A certain Russian brunette that we both know ;)
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    "kryptonites for me are mixed race/exotic looking girls, Latinas and Italians."
    +1 ranukam - those girls will get me every time.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    @rh48hr- you've got good taste in women sir

@lopaw- you're right!
  • beguiled
    9 years ago
    Tattoos, piercings, crazy hair, and a Home Detention Monitor on her leg.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    A dancer who'll say yes and not ask me for money.

Barring that, dancers.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    +1 for beguild
  • nightlifelover
    9 years ago
    a gurl who likes it up tha ass
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    Either redheads or really tall girls.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Redheads! They're brilliant!
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "a gurl who likes it up tha ass"

Brilliant! But I'm more partial to a girl willing to lick my asshole! ;)
  • Experimental
    9 years ago
    Nudity.

If they are attractive I want to fuck them all.
  • pensionking
    9 years ago
    Girls that use their mouths for everything imaginable. Talking, cooing, moaning, licking, kissing, etc.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    A black dancer with big, natural, full, D+ tits.

I like a really big ass on a black dancer also; but this is not too hard to find in the black dives I hit – but big natural D+ tits seem hard to find in SCs.

If I see a BIG (D+), not just busty; pair of *natural* black tits; I have to have them – I see them sorta as a collector's item since they are a bit rare to find :)
  • whodey
    9 years ago
    A nice tall curvy redhead with a sweet southern personality.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    A hot girl giving me a free bj. I've never had the willpower to say no, not here, not again.
    She would probably get caught nowadays. Too many cameras all over the place.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    oh topic was in a strip club, my bad. was thinking of just in public.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    Italian girls with the raven dark hair, curvy hips, small tops, flat tummies and oh so beautiful features. Over the years, those girls have collected obscene amounts of money from me, though a fair chunk of that was OTC. Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately), they are concentrated in certain places, like the northeast. I really don't find them where I am now.
  • IwillLapAdancer
    9 years ago
    Running out of money.
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    If I can find a fit dancer, with medium sized firm natural breasts with large full nipples, a firm flat stomach, a firm tight ass and a great personality. Add in Asian, especially Indian, or Mediterranean and she would have her way with me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion