tuscl

Longest streak of SC happy endings

MrDeuce
Illinois
I can't compete with these studs claiming "I had 7 orgasms in one night" or "I fucked strippers 5 days in a row", but I did just establish a personal record: SCOREs the last 4 days in a row. (That's "Stripper-Caused Orgasm Resulting in Ejaculation". Yeah, I know it's not getting into the TUSCL glossary.)

I was in Chicago from Thursday afternoon until Sunday morning (today) and clubbed as follows:
Thu late p.m. at Club O -- broke in a newbie (< 2 weeks of dancing)
Thu night at Jimmy's: broke in another newbie (< 2 months, but no skills whatsoever -- why me?), got many uneventful dances from my club favorite, and finished happily with her friend that she kindly sent over for me
Fri p.m. at Club O (again): several uneventful nude dances
Fri early eve at Arnie's: BBBJCIM
Sat early eve at Jimmy's: two happy-making nude dances from a gorgeous black / American Indian / Mexican / Italian mix
Sun p.m. at Brad's Brass Flamingo (in Indy on my way home): a few dances from stunning black / white / Hispanic sisters from Miami, followed by several ultimately happy-making dances from my tall and busty club favorite.

So there it is, my personal record for strip club debauchery: 6 SC visits and 4 orgasms in 4 days. Does anyone have similar tales to tell?

7 comments

• chessmaster
    9 years ago
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Actually I'm lying. It would be one.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "SCOREs the last 4 days in a row. (That's "Stripper-Caused Orgasm Resulting in Ejaculation". Yeah, I know it's not getting into the TUSCL glossary.)"

SCOREs should totally be in the glossary! It's brilliant!

There was a lot of controversy over LDK, which I also find brilliant, but this should be a no-brainer! ;)

Alas, you've got me beat! Truth is that I've only LDK'ed in the club, and only a few times at that! I'm actually much less strip club focused than the majority of you guys but I do love looking and I love hearing the crazy stories! If even 5% of them are true there are some really bonkers people on here!
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    And I mean bonkers in a good way! :)

The only people that are bonkers in a bad way are those throwing out a lot of negativity! :(
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I think my club record is one, maybe two. It's hard to remember because OTC is now my focus and it can be so much better.
  • azdd
    9 years ago
    I agree this is a great acronym! I can hear it now, sitting in a club with high mileage LDs going on everywhere, with the music periodically punctuated by guys yelling out SCORE!!!
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Long sessions shacked up with one girl are nice. In the later rounds the girl plays a bigger role in making it happen.

We should have these TJ Hong Kong Bar hotels at clubs in the US. Guys need to learn how to make it work with the girl for extended periods of time too.

SJG

Peter Frampton
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOr6vrIF…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion