tuscl

Answer: 4 nights

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Question: how many nights in a row have you fucked a stripper (can be the same one if not your wife/girlfriend, or more than one). Fucked must include full service, not just bjs.

Tonight I set my personal record of 4.

Of course it's with the same one.

12 comments

• GoVikings
    9 years ago
    Donut
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Back in my early 20's when I was really into that, I believe I had a three night stretch where I fucked three different strippers.
  • silkypants
    9 years ago
    One. If it was any more than that I don't think this would be my hobby.

If a girl would fuck me two nights in a row we would already be married.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    5 and it only happened once. Vegas trip, arrived on Thursday before Labor Day weekend and left on Monday. Had the retired ATF with me and we did it at least once every day we were together.

My favorite girlfriend (back in the day) did that all the time, so I married her. I think I would actually pay her in cash to do that again! lol
  • sawxfannc
    9 years ago
    i fucked a stripper in the day time near table dance area.. 3 other customers only were at the bar on the other side .. it was hot and i paid her just $40 for 3 song fuck
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    The most I've had was two different dancers two days in a row. Would've liked to try for a third but I was flying out the next day.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "Donut"

???

Is this a way of saying one, like a donut has a "hole-in-one"? I'm always game for a brilliant joke but using "donut" to answer JohnSmith69's post is a bit obscure!

No disrespect! Just trying to figure your answer out!
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "One. If it was any more than that I don't think this would be my hobby.

If a girl would fuck me two nights in a row we would already be married."

So I guest the brilliant question for silkypants is "how many wives have you had?"
  • metaldude
    9 years ago
    Donut, 1? Seriously 4got? Did little 4got keep you up all night barking?
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Well I guess it could be zero, but that seems a bit obvious!

And little 4got has taken to chewing on the area rug in my TV room! Not not brilliant! But no nighttime barking! Little 4got is still brilliant and he'll be even more brilliant when I break him of the rug chewing!

Dachshund's rule! ;)
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    J'S - You never officially asked a question. There's no question mark at the end of your sentence. :-)
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    ?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion