tuscl

Stripper Tried to Play Me

redspartan
Florida
Thursday, July 30, 2015 11:46 AM
Long time lurker first time poster. I'm usually just a run of the mill clubber with no interesting stories to tell...until now. SS to the fullest. Was out a not so great club. The club was dead, but there were a lot of dancers working without a lot of customers. I breakdown and do a special with a fairly attractive Hispanic chick and got way more mileage than I've ever gotten at this club. I get her number at the end of the night, and shoot her a quick text. When she gave me her number she asked for a picture. I have no clue what a dancer needs that for, so I ran around the question. The next morning she texts me, which was surprising. After like 2 messages she hits me with, my car got towed...can you help me out BAE? This is within 6 hours of meeting her already asking for money. So I play with her a bit and entertain the idea (no fucking chance I'm actually going to pay her). More small talk abounds and I get busy doing shit, and she hits me with the total price to get the car out of the tow yard of $200 and asks if I can help. I ask her what the name of the tow yard is and put my phone down for an hour or so. She calls me and gets no response. I call her back and she seems to be giving me legit info on the tow yard. Doesn't give me a name but gives me an address of where it's at. It kind of checks out. I tell her I might be willing to give her $50 to help out, but I'm not giving it straight to her, she's gotta meet me at the tow yard. I thought for sure that would scare her off and end this game she was playing. She surprisingly agreed. I also got her to give me the details of what kind of car she had. She wanted to go right then and there, but I was busy, so I told her if she showed me a receipt for it I'd still give her the $50. She was then like that's cool we can still meet up and you can give it to me. Do you wanna hang out somewhere or something? She mentioned getting something to eat. I also asked her if this $50 was a loan because I don't give out money like this. She responds we can discuss it in person. So my fellow clubbers: 1) What are the odds she's actually going to have a reciept? 2) I have no desire to spend any additional money on this trick, where can I hang out with her that minimizes the chances of me having to spend? 3)Where do I meet her to avoid having her probable drug dealer boyfriend rob me blind? 4) What would you do?

32 comments

• georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    1) 0.25 2) McDonalds 3) See #2 4) Stop fucking with somebody to whom I have no intention to giving money.
  • pensionking
    9 years ago
    My advice: 1) Who gives a shit (see below)? 2) and 3) Nowhere 4) Tell her you have a better idea! Tell her to meet you at the club and if she'll blow you in the VIP you'll give her some cash to help with her car. Otherwise, I would stop fooling around with her. Either she is genuinely in trouble and you are not helping her (which is cruel) or she is playing with you (which is dangerous for you). Either way, other than resuming your original stripper/PL relationship, I would knock it off before she or you get hurt.
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    I've learned to be candid when I receive such requests. "Sure, i'll give you the 200 in return will you meet me in a hotel for an hour? I'll bring the condoms. ". Usually works out.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Heh, what a mess. Not her -- she's transparent and it's pretty obvious what she's doing. You, on the other hand, are playing around asking for receipts and all other kinds of ridiculous detail because ... well, I dunno why. The way out of this is pretty simple. If I don't want to fuck her, I just so no and fire her. Even if I did want to fuck her, I personally would still fire her at this point, because if she's playing this kind of silly game so soon after meeting, instead of just saying, "I'm in a bind, can I blow you for $200", there's going to be nothing but headaches with her. That's what I look for, a girl who wants to earn her money, not ask for presents. If I lost 40 IQ points and so still wanted to engage with her, I'd give her an opportunity to earn it: "sure, let's meet OTC for sex, and I'll give you the $200". The one thing I don't do, under any circumstances, is give a stripper I just met $200 for free, regardless of what her situation is
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Her emergency could be genuine or SS – strippers seem to have both; genuine ones and made-up ones. As others have mentioned; if you have no intention of dealing w/ her in any way then you have not made contact w/ her – yes they do jerk us around but that does not necessarily mean we should do the same thing; IMO. I don't like being SSed but if a stripper or anyone for that matter has a genuine need and I think I can help and they seem not to have options; I'll help them but I would probably go to the tow-yard and verify her paying for and getting her car out; if I cared about being SSed and wanted to help her. Dealing w/ strippers OTC often means dealing w/ this kind of shit; so no sense in messing w/ her and her possible BS/SS if you have not interest/dog-in-the-fight - I think you may be at least to some level contemplating meeting her; strippers/providers and PLs meet-up all the time; no need to automatically think she is going to do something to you; sure, take basic common sense precautions like meeting her at a Starbucks or something and if you wanna meet her privately then make sure you pick the location/hotel-room.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Yeah – Subraman's post cuts to the chase and keeps it simple and accurate – ti's business; a PL is not a dancer's emergency fund or social program – if one sets a bad precedent is often downhill from there.
  • meggers
    9 years ago
    You're getting played and you should probably drop her. Hours within meeting her and she's already dumping her drama on you and asking for money? Don't be a trick.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    Something seems not right. It costs $200 to get her car out of the tow yard. But she's willing to meet you at the tow yard for $50, or 1/4 of what it's going to take to get the car out. How is she getting there to meet you? The car is in the impound. What's 1/4 of what it costs to get it out do for her? She has the remaining amount of $150 already? And she's willing to meet you for only $50? Seems like: A) Very little money to put in the trouble and effort meet someone for..... And B) Seems fishy (see reason A).
  • metaldude
    9 years ago
    Subra says it all.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    This whole thing is so full of holes that it is unbelievable. I had a great time at Follies today.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "Heh, what a mess. Not her -- she's transparent and it's pretty obvious what she's doing. You, on the other hand, are playing around asking for receipts and all other kinds of ridiculous detail because ... well, I dunno why." Brilliant! I agree with Subraman! Be nice to her, but don't get dragged into drama! If you want a BJ or sex just try to be safe! ;)
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    When she asked for your picture, did that not set off huge red flags? She asked for no good reason I can think of.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    1) A legit receipt? 0%. 2) Hang out wherever you want. Maybe you can salvage something by growing a sack and telling her that you aren't going to give her cash for nothing. Make her earn the money. 3) A hotel of your choosing with a room that you rent. See # 2) above about earning the money. 4) See 2 and 3 above, lol. Though I have to be honest when I say that I have never understood guys who agree to do this stuff in the first place. Even when I was relatively new to clubbing, which was before tuscl was the type of resource it is now, I never would have agreed to meet a chick somewhere and cough up cash for a bill. I guess some guys just crave drama. But what I have learned over the years is that a % of girls who pull this stunt are open to earning it in other ways. Just watch your back.
  • billyba
    9 years ago
    Why is this even a question do you want to fuck her? Yes - then say you don't just give out money but tell her she can earn it. No - tell her you can't help her. If you think you're going to meet up with her and get her to start fucking you for free you need to wake up and smell reality.
  • xxxrated
    9 years ago
    #1- Probably no receipt,no tow #2 Starbucks #3Meet her in a public place to avoid getting mugged #4 If she looks good take her to the hotel for $50 bbbj
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Damn, you've been lurking for a long time! So now that you're out of the closet, I hope you'll keep participating. Don't worry, I'll protect you from Dougster. I think the others have answered your questions.
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    $50 is not that much money. I wouldn't waste any time and energy into trying to get payback that is futile.
  • redspartan
    9 years ago
    Update. She flaked on me. And if I thought she actually needed the money and wasn't blowing smoke up my ass, I wouldn't have considered playing along with her. But her just straight up asking for $200 out the gate within 6 hours of meeting me made me think she thought I was an easy mark, hence why I wanted some form of verification of what it was she needed money for. The $50 isn't much money, but that's about all I'm willing to spend as a "gift" for a chick who thought I was an ATM within 6 hours of meeting me and just straight up asking me for money, instead of least asking me to come back to the club to earn it.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    The first words outta my mouth would have been "what's in it for me". She still would have ultimately flaked after promising a sexual romp that she had no plans of actually doing. But at least it would have all been up front and laid out.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Never loan money to a stripper and expect to get paid back.
  • Experimental
    9 years ago
    Similar thing happened to me a couple weeks ago. Was clubbing in a town several hours away, had a good time, phone got blown up with texts next day asking me to come to club again. I wasn't in town any more so said naw. Three days later phone blows up with texts and even phone calls claiming she is stranded in that town and needs me to send her money for bus fare. I deleted her number.
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    I'm dumb when it comes to strippers, but I would never "loan" her money when she can earn it. None of my two favorites ever asked me for a handout. They are never in a desperate situation where they have to blow someone to make rent.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    It depends on you. Do you want her OTC? If so, go for it!
  • crsm27
    9 years ago
    I am like the others.... If you want an OTC encounter.... meet her at a starbucks with the cash. But before you meet her you need to be up front.... I will give you $$$ and you will do XYZ in return. If she says no.... then you know where you stand. If she says yes.... it is up to you if you want to pursue. But once you do OTC for her "emergency"..... be ready to get called all the time. So you will need to be firm if you want to stop after the one meeting.
  • bkkruined
    9 years ago
    She has no car. It's impounded. She needs $200 to get it back. (Or, she's just lying.) Give her $50 after she pays $200 and shows you the receipt? She's going to move on to the next guy and get $200 from him. She's not going to want to fuck 4 guys for $50. Or even just hassle them, and maybe even promise to fuck them or repay them, or whatever, later (which she isn't going to do). Especially since she HAS NO CAR, remember, it's impounded? How's she supposed to run around and collect this money? Ask her what hotel she can meet you at. you'll bring the condoms. If your that freaking worried she actually uses the money to get her car back, tell her you'll give her a ride to the lot after you fuck her.
  • motownkid
    9 years ago
    Dude - when you saw her in the club - did you have sign pasted to your forehead that said "Sucker". WTF - what stripper wants a picture of you after just meeting you? Strippers have one tragedy after another - once you cough up some cash - trust me it will be a weekly occurrence. Just level with her and tell her like it is - no reason to fuck around - most of them are addicted to something. They will begin to respect you - when you put them on notice that you do not have your head up your ass. In all seriousness, good luck and be careful.
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    This stuff happens all too often. I'm surprised that some here are surprised with this scenario. It happens to me about once a month and it always comes from that high mileage dancer that you just met and it was so good you just had to have her number for OTC. case in point : Wednesday night 7-29 I meet this dancer for the first time. I get one dance from her and the mileage is off the chart. She talks me into 2 VIP specials back to back. Again the mileage is a lot higher but not FS. She tries to talk me into another VIP. #3 and promises FS. By now it almost closing time and I don't think we have time to make it happen. I pass and tell her not tonight but next time for sure. We exchange numbers and I leave. 9 am next morning I get a text. She needs money to add to what she has so she can get "her new apt.". I ask how much. ........$150. I say if you can wait till I get off work and we can have some playtime either at your place or even a BJ in my car I will give you the $150. Ok she says but I need the money now. I said I don't do Western Union. She then sends me 7 texts explaining why she is different and I can trust her she is not like the rest.....i still say no way........cash in person after you do the deed and not before.........we agree to meet at her place at 4 PM...........she will text me her address..........address never comes........finally get a text at almost 430 that she is not able to provide services agreed to.............I text her back saying boy am I glad I didn't send you that money......oh btw I'm throwing your number away because I don't need this shit........i have yet to hear a response to my last text where I fired her. Kinda hoping I never do because yes her number went in the trash and I deleted it from my phone.......so if you happen to be reading this........ya You !
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Do not give/loan money to ANYONE expecting to b paid back. Then there are no hard feelings when you don't get it back. Expect you will never see it again with a stripper so you might as well get some play for it.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    You got a gun? Then meet at tow truck. If they think you're a loser, they'll think otherwise
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    @jestrite: Thanks for telling that story – it's a classic case study of SS and a ROB and your real-life example would be useful for many an inexperienced PL that does not know, and may not believe, how these chicks operate and what they are capable of.
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    @Papi_Chulo No problem Papi . I thought it was quite a coincidence that redspartan asked his question just after I was being played. You see I have been caught up in this scam several times before. I lost $700 to a dancer that I had known for over a year. I trusted her because I thought I knew her. We had been together several times otc and itc. This was the first time she wanted the $$$ up front but I really thought she would deliver just as she had many times before. She took the 700 and ran. I have never seen her again. She was very foolish if she was more patient she could have gotten a lot more from me now it's over and she will never get another dime.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    This is weirdly familiar -- or maybe not so weird because it appears to be so common. Between about January and April I did 3 VIP rooms ($150 for 30 min.) with a beautiful veteran dancer -- BBBJCIM every time, and I didn't ever even ask for it! I got her number, thinking I might finally do my first OTC with her, and texted her about a month ago, asking her if she should be working that day. She said she had been fired because her car broke down so that she couldn't get to work but she was going in that night (after my afternoon visit) to try to get her job back. I heard nothing more from her for a month but heard from other dancers at that club that she had been fired for giving blowjobs in the VIP room. This, of course, sounds more plausible than losing a stripper job because she didn't have a car. I texted her two days ago to ask how she was doing. Almost immediately, after explaining that "I am so over this business" and "I'm too good for this", she proceeded to ask me for money to help her buy a camera for a photography business that she's trying to start. You see, her boyfriend left her, her apt. is really expensive, and she's tending bar part time and "hurting bad financially". She blew up my phone -- 16 texts in a few minutes! Keep in mind that I have seen her 3 times in my life, most recently 3+ months ago. I told her I can't help her and the texts suddenly stopped. The BJs are *really* good, but her situation contains way too much drama for me. I'm out, and I advise you likewise. It turns out that beautiful high-mileage strippers aren't that hard to find. One more thing: In her last text she wrote "I'll pay you back I know you've heard this before but I'm not like other Strippers [yes, with a capital S!] I promise you that". Yeah, I'm thinking she's *just* like other strippers. Buh-bye!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion