tuscl

OT: topless/nude beaches

MrDeuce
Illinois
Where have you been to topless beaches? I'll start:

topless only: U.S. (Sarasota, Austin), England, Netherlands, Switzerland, France, Monaco, Italy, Czech Republic, Hungary, Turkey, Israel, Thailand

some topless, some nude: Denmark, Germany, Austria, Spain, Croatia, Greece

In a sense, strip clubs replaced topless beaches for me when I moved back to the U.S. in the 90s -- except that I can visit SCs year round . . . and no one at a topless beach ever gave me a lap dance or blew me :) Yeah, I'm [mostly] glad that I moved back here.

Conclusion: Women at U.S. beaches wear too many clothes! Women's beachwear a la the South Beach of Miami should spread across the country. Hell, women have gone topless on the French Riviera for 50 years!!

18 comments

• mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Marseille when I was a kid. And of course Blacks Beach, CA. Used to be a lot of girls there, but it gradually changed into a sausage fest.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    It's more fun to go skinny dippin. At least until the cops show up. :)
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    Switzerland has beaches? Austria, too? I missed that scene in the Sound of Music.
  • sinclair
    9 years ago
    Deuce, how did you get to all of those spots? Are you retired military?
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    chandler - Yes.

http://traveltips.usatoday.com/beaches-s…

Michigan has them too.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    The only nude beach I know of in Michigan is a gay one near Saugatuck. I'd rather see Maria von Trapp topless.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    MrDeuce's comments are, of course, brilliant! However, I have to admit that nude beaches don't appeal to me! In a strip club you're expected to go around looking at the girls and being a general pervert!

In the club, pervert = brilliant! (within the limit of not being such a pervert you freak the girls out!)

I'd be self-conscious of getting a major boner when I see a sexy woman on the beach! ;)
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    When I get a Major Boner in my Private Parts, it causes General Mayhem leading to Corporal Punishment.
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    You haven't had a BJ on a beach in England? Maybe you should have visited some beaches in Essex, there's many a 'tasty' girl that would blow you for a few quid or a bag of chips (fries).
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    ^Gives a whole new meaning to "Do you want fries with that?"
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    @Londonguy....really? Are there homeless, starving girls in Essex, or are the chips that good?
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I've only been to blacks in San Diego. Mikey is right about the gay sausage there. On the weekends you can see a few attractive couples.
  • farmerart
    9 years ago
    I have been to many nude beaches in Europe, mainly in southern France but also in Normandy and in Sweden. If you want to know the truth there are very few pearls of beauty in the masses of nude bodies that you will see.

The nude beach with the most hotties that I have ever visited is right here in my own country, Canada. If you ever visit Vancouver go to Wreck Beach. It is at the base of the cliff beneath University of British Columbia. Getting a boner here is considered very bad manners.

On my visits to Wreck Beach I seem to spend most of my time laying on my stomach:)
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    One of my former bosses -- a tall, cerebral, busty, and quite attractive brunette -- seemed to make it a point to tell me that on her vacation to Spain, she went to a topless beach -- and then she just walked away. I waited until she was back in her office and the door was shut before I let out a wistful sigh. After that, it tough not to picture lying on that beach, and in an office with just three people, it really started to feel a bit...awkward.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    the Caribbean island of St Maarten on the Dutch side as I remember from a vacation 20 years ago had a nude beach and I remember a lot of the women were smoking hot
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    chandler: Yes, of course Austria and Switzerland have beaches, as do Hungary, the Czech Republic, and many other landlocked countries, not to mention the 25+ states that are not on an ocean.

Definition: A beach is a landform along the coast of an ocean, sea, lake or river. Notice that beaches are not unique to coastal states or countries.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    Thanks a bunch for clearing up the mystery, Mr. Deuce.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion