tuscl

Have a good week

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
It's a summer night in a tourist location. The place is full of cute barely dressed young women. I imagine how great many would look as strippers, how much fun we could have, how much money Id be willing to spend on each one. If this was a strip club I'd be dropping hundreds. Breasts are bouncing, faces are smiling, my soldier is saluting each one.

Been here many times in prior years, but this time is different. Very different than ever before. Why? Cause the cutest one, the one I most lust after, is a stripper. And she's with me. I reach over to hold her hand. She squeezes my hand, and smiles big, clearly happy to be on this vacation.

I take care of everything for her. Everything she wants she can have. She's skipping work but I pay her more than the losers at her club would ever pay her. And she takes care of everything for me. Everything I want I can have. It's worth every penny.

Those huge natural tits so visible under her braless crop top are all mine. Those curves, her tight stomach, the cute little ass, the gorgeous face, the tight little slit between her legs. Her young body is all mine. Incredibly, unbelievably, for the next few days she is all mine.

I still can hardly believe that I'm living such a perfect sexual fantasy.

Life is good. Have a great week fellow PLs. I know I will.

6 comments

• carolynne
    9 years ago
    why are you wasting time reading and writing posts on tuscl? It sounds like it's just that... a fantasy.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Real or not, John provides great and quality entertainment with the written (or keyed) word.

And he has 42 reviews to lend credence to his posts. You?
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    When is the wedding?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I'm very much a real world kinda guy. No fantasy life (except of course when high). But the thing is that right now I'm actually living a fantasy. I don't think that happens very often, if ever. It has never happened before to me. Not saying good things dont happen to me or that I don't have a good life. But how often do you get to do get something so incredible that you would never have imagined it possible?

I share it here cause I can't share it anywhere else. It's so great that society, friends, and family would all judge me harshly. And I share it to encourage everybody else. Mostly through blind luck (or the strip club gods if you're spiritual), and through knowledge gained through experience and tuscl, I have achieved what I believe to be the pinnacle of our hobby. Dream strippers do exist!

She won't wake up for a while but I watch h

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    watch her sleeping next to me. So peaceful. So young. So beautiful. And all mine. I dont
    know how long it'll last but I don't think I'll ever get used to it.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Jack, lol. I have enough money to get her to do most things, but not that. And that's the last thing I'd want.

Q. Why do women always smile on their wedding day?

A. Because they know that they've given their last blow job.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion