tuscl

@SJG: Any Response to IME's Thread?

13 comments

• crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Sounds like SJG is on the same level as ricky
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Doug ,if you noticed,none of the White Knights chimed in on that thread,(Scat and Georgejungle) I feel that most that did not reply to that thread were somehow scarred by a women at some time in their life.It's a shame that they can't lift themselves above that event.
  • Experimental
    9 years ago
    Was IME serious? I thought that was a hilarious joke thread. I mean,after he had just whined about someone being too pc he posted that thread. It was hilarious.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    @dice: I'll give SJG some time to give an explaination to defend himself, but if he fails to do so, that will say something all by itself.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Dougster are you falling out of love with SJG?
  • ime
    9 years ago
    @experimental PC and rape is different, plus it wasnt a rape joke. And the op in that thread was just trying to be offended by something and got it wrong why it would be offensive. Come on son get your shit together.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Ok, apparently he is not going comment here. That should tell you something (not good).
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    I just have a hard time believing that san_jose_guy was being serious! He's always seemed like an nice guy and if anything too focused on "romance"!

However, I'm not going to defend anybody other than to ask them to respond and give the benefit of the doubt until he responds! san_jose_guy, Dougster's post on this thread wasn't trolling! It was a brilliant question!
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Definitely proves some guilt not saying anything.
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    crickets!
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    He answered this stupid bullshit in the original thread. There's nothing more to say. Go crawl back under your rock.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Hes a guilty chickenshit fucktard.
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    well Dougster have you figured out his psychological profile yet or do you need to refer to an FBI profiler? hint: alucard was a light weight psycho compared to this real life sexual predator

oh yeah, it almost slipped my mind: TOLD YOU SO!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion