tuscl

The carefree life of a stripper

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
The carefree life of a stripper

You wake up. You can do anything you want.

Want more sleep? Go for it. Your shifts not til late.

Want a guy to eat your pussy? Your phone's full of the numbers of losers who will pay you $200 for the privilege.

Want a girl to eat your pussy? Your roommate stripper friend is right behind that door.

Want weed? No problem. There are some advantages to having a drug dealer boyfriend. And half your friends are dating drug dealers too.

Want to go to work? Go. You can pick up a day shift by just walking in.

Want to skip work? It don't matter. You alone decide whether or not to take all that first of the month social security money.

Want a new iPhone. You got the money from that guy last night who paid you hundreds for just a hand job. Or better yet call the other one and give him that date he was begging you for. He'll buy you whatever you want.

Want a dick inside you? Nothing could be easier. The difficult part is keeping them out of you.

Want to make the other girls jealous? Just post a pic of you with those Benjamins from last night. Things have really picked up since you stopped insisting upon covered blow jobs.

Want to make hundreds of dollars in a few hours? Blow a couple guys itc and you're set. Or if you're a non extras girl, promise the guys a really fun time, and lick your lips while you say it. He'll think he's getting a blowjob.

I'm not saying this is a great life, that it is without serious problems, or that I could stand the life of leisure with few responsibilities, little in the way of schedules, and the freedom to work or not as you want. I'm pretty laid back but even I need some structure, at least when I'm not high. But still, there's almost no other job that is even remotely like this one. It's gotta be hard in some ways to leave it and enter the real world.

18 comments

• VeryBigDawg
    9 years ago
    Want to keep your panties fresh? Put them in the freezer. (A stripper told me that).

Great thread!
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    "Want a dick inside you? Nothing could be easier. The difficult part is keeping them out of you."

Lol too funny
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Don't feel like grinding on a dude tonight but of course you still want $$$ - just go up to the 60 y/o bald fat loser and tell him a sob story of needing $$$ for your kid's surgery and bam! – you got yo $$$
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Lol I'll think of this list the next time a stripper starts whining about how hard & complex her life is.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    Funny shit -- too true!
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    Ok John ......now you got to tell us what set you off to write this little tirade ! LOL !!!
  • grinddawg
    9 years ago
    Great thread JS
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    JO69,I thought you had a date tonight.
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Very well said John. I think everyone needs structure to some degree, and when you're in a wild environment where people are throwing money at you for doing nothing (well not nothing but it's not hard labor for $8.50 an hour), it can be very easy to go off the rails. And that's when the carefree life becomes less carefree!
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    And they don't have to worry about the bad things that can happen. Like getting shot or busted for DUI. Those things only happen to the stupid ones.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I wrote that after having a childless dancer tell me how complicated and stressful her life was (not the DS). I jotted down notes at the time in my phone to keep from laughing.

Diva, I love you. I almost didn't post that cause I thought you'd be offended. You're so cool. Please don't go to jail. I want a lap dance.

My date was over an hour ago. It was just car sex, and with her breasts and mouth I didn't last long.

I like panties in the freezer. Gotta tell her that one.
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    You love me John? I think you took that molly! Just kidding I love you too. Unfortunately, I am going to jail, but it got pushed from the 28th to August 11th. Lawyer on vacation. I have nothing against lawyers by the way. Mine is great. He really went to bat for me, despite the fact that we lost.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Want to go on vacation?
    You fly to any city, dance in a local club a couple nights, and pay for whole vacation. A hot dancer told me that she did this frequently.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    ^^^ duomaxwell does exactly that.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    Yeah, that's the life for some, but for every stripper who fits the carefree stereotype, there are probably five struggling to feed their kids and make ends meet.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    absolutely fantastical. You should be a poet.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Yes, it is easy to get jealous of women because they can live that way, wreck less and carefree, and always getting money.

But the ones who go too far that way, they are hurting themselves, and especially when it involves dependence on drugs and alcohol.

Women can have a great deal of power, in certain situations. But there are still limits too it.

But there are things men can do, and realms men can go into, which women never would. Their ideas and their visions are usually very bounded.

So I resist any temptation to be jealous of them. Instead I focus on the kind of life I want to build, and on how I want to include women in it. Most of them don't want to be poor. But most of them are not really trying to be extremely wealthy either. Our world in unfair, but these women getting paid for sex are not the people who made it so.

SJG
    https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/

Montrose
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A88-h_Sz…
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    JS69, You talk about the carefree life of this young woman. But is she really carefree, or is she just in denial about the bleak prospects that so many young people are facing when it comes to careers and economics.

It was PhantomGeek who first pointed out that you are very rapidly becoming the typical stripper boyfriend. You are also rapidly becoming just like your 19yo Sugar Baby!

No need for this.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion