Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Happy Friday let me know what ya think :)

poledancer83

Narnia

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (21)Latest

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Peace and love. Peace and love. :)

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

That's SEXY!!!

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

warhawks: Which one is peace and which is love? ;-)

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Very nice indeed!

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

I think you love attention yet are sensitive to criticism. I also think most people enjoy your pics.

Profile picture for crsm27
crsm27
•

fantastic.... always a welcome sight

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

Peace and love = Piece and love?

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Thanks.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Very nice. My stiffy thanks you. :-)

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I wanna suck your tits

Profile picture for minnow
minnow
•

I say TGIF, and TGFP ( Thank goodness for poledancer). This one and the ones near the 4th of July the best.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

I think if I didn't already have a stripper date for tonight Id be PMing to ask your availability.

Profile picture for Experimental
Experimental
•

i'm willing to be sugardaddy

Profile picture for UKfan
UKfan
•

Hot as always baby girl. Wish you were at my clubs.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Nice!

Profile picture for jestrite50
jestrite50
•

Oh shit I love your nipples ! I could suck on those all night long !

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Thanks poledancer. You know what we like looking at. :)

Profile picture for Diva1975
Diva1975
•

I love your boobs and the courage you have putting yourself out there like that. You go mama!

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Nice. :)

Profile picture for poledancer83
poledancer83
•

Thanks Everyone :)

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

Best pic yet, poledancer -- excellent tits and nipples! I think you're getting better at the whole photography thing :)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement