tuscl

Q&A session

Thursday, August 5, 2021 8:59 PM
so my last post stirred quiet a bit of controversy and comments. I want to get back to be more active on here with post and things so i figured i would try a Q&A session. Ask away in the comments and i'll answer.

7 comments

• twentyfive
    ā€¢
    3 years ago
    My only question right now is do you know the winning Powerball numbers for next weeks drawing , if you do please send them as a PM as I'd rather not share the jackpot šŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜Ž
  • wallanon
    ā€¢
    3 years ago
    Are you still working out in Nevada?
  • san_jose_guy
    ā€¢
    3 years ago
    Sure, if you don't mind talking. Do you want help building a mundane career? The organization I am working to build will always provide this. It is not any kind of a rescue mission and there is never pressure to retire from sex work. But often people do still need career building help. An extremely good and widely disseminated book, and you don't need anything like this year's edition. People see it as a Job Seeker Manual, but really it is more for people who need to reinvent themselves. More of an anti-job seeking book. I think everyone should go through the exercises at least once per year. [view link] In your last thread the narrative you gave did not really sound like a strip club, maybe a lounge bar or something like that. But it sounded like you were distraught and depressed, and we all know that that can some times happen. I wish I was out where ever you are right now, so I could find a way to make you feel better. SJG Peter Frampton - Do You Feel Like We Do (Live in Detroit) [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    ā€¢
    3 years ago
    Here, gmd found one that needed a little Tender Loving Care w/Generosity (TLC w/G) [view link] Women need that sometimes. SJG Poledancer's previous thread: [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    ā€¢
    3 years ago
    Lenny Kravitz [view link] His music used really unusual chord progressions. SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    ā€¢
    3 years ago
    Fun fact ... SJG has no idea how a Q&A works.
  • san_jose_guy
    ā€¢
    3 years ago
    CMI, you have IGNORE and you have THREAD IGNORE available to you. Poledancer: This Degas generated quite an upset: [view link] Its not that they think the woman was a prostitute. They are very deeply disturbed that no one is even trying to talk to her, and that she seems to have no place else to go. Though it doesn't look like it, it was actually done from a posed scene. And since there was such an uproar, the names of the parties became known. SJG Undun - Guess Who [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion