tuscl

Well... everything is for sale... but....

Thursday, May 13, 2021 6:51 PM
gas... toilet paper... what isnt for sale now? It blows my mine why this is still not socially or legally acceptable. The movies make it acceptable... music videos... i mean come one now. When you reach the end of a rope you do what you need to do to stay on top. ive been working in vegas as a prostitute and that's what i do. The virus almost killed the industry in general. i dont want to take away from the girls dancing but its a means to an end. you have to improve (in the words of ricky bobby (fave movie) if you arent first your last) sex sales thats probably my only quote that i remember. please fam keep them in your thoughts they need that. we need that...

10 comments

• misterorange
    3 years ago
    poledancer... umm... How about a cup of coffee for you?
  • poledancer83
    3 years ago
    what ya mean?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Pole dancer you're right.
  • poledancer83
    3 years ago
    thanks icee :)
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    PD83 I agree with you that prostitution should be legal. As long as both parties are consenting and noone is being forced into something they want to do it is all good. However, I also believe if we start to consider everything that is in movies and music videos to be acceptable that our society is in even more trouble than I thought.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Pole dancer. No matter what you do. Do it for yourself. Vegas is its own monster and hoeing is its own monster too. Its too easy to end up swallowed up and hopeless. People see the glitz and fake glamor and high prices and think it's something its not. Its a hard city to make it in. The pandemic taught me no one gives a fuck about anyone. All the prejudices and inequalities went on steroids. This is a forum of tricks just wanting cheap pussy and it shows. Dont let them phase you and.always keep your chin up
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    @PD My apologies. Your post seemed a little all over the place, but after re-reading it I get what you're saying.
  • poledancer83
    3 years ago
    no worries its ok
  • Randy_Watson
    3 years ago
    We are playing at Planet Hollywood on July 16! Contact me poledancer83 we need some back up dancers
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Will you be covering Frank Sinatra or Billy Joel songs? I think PoleDancer83 specializes in singing Frank Sinatra...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion