tuscl

Dancers always looking for regulars

Clackport
Washington
Wednesday, July 22, 2015 6:15 AM
Lately when I've gotten dances from girls I haven't danced with before, they usually ask for my number afterwards. I have quite a collection of dancer numbers now. It's good to see some dancers have a good business sense, and want to keep getting fed from the hand that's feeding them.

38 comments

• Toomuchcover
    9 years ago
    I get that. I'm trying to figure out the next stage...... How do you use numbers to your advantage instead of being pussy-locked to the girl who gave you the number? With my limited game, the number givers give great dances and text you all the time but then it reduces greatly once you are coming in to see them. At some clubs the other girls won't approach you once you are someone's regular. Still evolving my strategies here.....comments welcome.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    The only time I give a dancer my number or keep hers is if I think there is a good chance that she will actually meet me OTC for P4P.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    I'm not much of an OTC type of person, but I do intend on keeping a dancer's number is there's a high probability of fucking either ITC or OTC and if she is at least an 8. That being said, if I don't get any play by the third or fourth encounter then I'll drop her off my "regular" list and move on to another dancer.
  • Toomuchcover
    9 years ago
    I can see that Shadow, but a CF who gives you a BJ ITC who asks for your number right after swallowing may be worthy of a promotion to ATF and your number ASAP.
  • Toomuchcover
    9 years ago
    Third or fourth encounter gewings seems to be a good rule. A decline in service at that point should definitely be dropped until service improves. Damn these chicks know how to get you to spend money when you know you shouldn't!
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    I have no problem with regular girls actually I prefer them, because so many strippers are flakes, that will actually try to keep you from having a good time at the clubs with bullsh*t and SS. An aside to Toomuch best way to play that is keep a regular roster of strippers in different clubs that way you know who is working where, at whichever club you want to go to on any given day and remember that many of these girls only last a few months at any given club(not all, but many before you guys rip into me). If any of these girls become an ATF you have her number and can see her at another club or even OTC if she is agreeable to that
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Sometimes getting the number might not be good to customers at certain times. You'll have strippers that will bombard you with texts to come visit them in the club, luckily I haven't had that happen to me. The number is good for when you want to go to a strip club and see one of your favorite girls on a random night, and you text one of your favorite girls to see if she's working. If she's not working, it saves you a wasted trip that you would have not known had you not had her number.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I only get # requests from girls who know me; never from new ones.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    I don't like collecting numbers that I may never use. I usually tell her let's just keep it simple for now.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    one dancer who i met a couple months ago gave me her number after i did 2 vip sessions with her so that i can contact her next time i'm in her area. so i tried contacting her via text and a couple days ago and she still hasn't responded to my text lol. no big deal, i'm not sweating it....it's just that you would think they'd be responsive to someone who wants to give them money *shrugs shoulders*
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    ^^^ I've had that happen too. I've also had it happen when I have my number to some girls that they have obsessively kept texting me to come in and see them or to tell me their life sob stories, etc, etc. Luckily, it's easy to block numbers on an IPhone when this happens.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Agree with most of the answers. . Had a dancer who have me her number and texted me a lot to talk about things other than coming into the club. I went in to see her once after that. Then the last time I talked with her she said she was going out of town. I went to the club and got dances with other dances and she showed up to work when she was supposed to be out of town. I didn't get any dances with her and haven't heard from her since. It was all a game to get me to part with my money. I turned down a promising VIP the second time I went to see her and I'm regretting that choice now. I just have to find that other girl the next time I go in. Lol
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    I'll give my number to almost any dancer who asks for it, as long as I'm interested in her. I'll take a phone number from the same group. If they never answer, or never follow through on the potential, I add them to my "straight to voicemail" group on Google Voice. If they get crazy, they go into the spam group, which gives them a "disconnected" message. Yeah, there's a bunch of old numbers in my phone, but so what?
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Getting numbers from strippers is like buying Lotto, I don't think I'm going to win, but every once in a great while I hit the jackpot. And the more numbers more chance I hit gold
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    It's just business as far as I'm concerned. Getting a dancer's # just means she wants to be able to get more of your $$$/biz - it's good to have her # if you wanna see her on a regular basis; if not; then doesn't mean anything – i.e. getting a dancer's # is as special as getting the # of a local pizza place; IMO.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    If the pizza is good I might want another slice
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Personally – I get a lot more exited if I get the # to a really good pizza place than some flaky stripper – umm – pizza :)
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    how about a good flakey pizza
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    "Personally – I get a lot more exited if I get the # to a really good pizza place than some FLAKY STRIPPER – umm – pizza" for a while I heard (from reading this discussion board) how flaky strippers can be, but I never really experienced it myself (until recently) because I didn't bother communicating with strippers via text except for one dancer and she was very responsive. but of course one stripper isn't enough to judge if they're flaky or not. Now that I've communicated with a few more, I see what you guys mean. Not that I ever doubted my TUSCL pals :-).....it's just that until recently I had never experienced their flakiness for myself
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    I have the #s from all my faves, but I'm an ATF guy, not a variety guy, and I enjoy texting between visits. I had one ATF who shared some favorite TV shows with me, and each week, when those shows came on, we'd text snarky comments back and forth for an hour. I have some ATFs who clearly only want to text to arrange the next meeting, or an occasional "happy birthday' or whatever, and that's fine too. In the end, the most important thing is that we can get in touch if she switches clubs, and even more importantly, I can arrange to have her show up on a slow shift, snce (as per the slow shift thread) I like having out with my ATFs during those shifts when there are very few other customers
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I try to limit the number of dancers who I deal with via text. I get them confused as it is and have sent a message to one girl that I intended for another. The last thing I need is a bunch of random strippers texting me that I've only seen once and might not remember. GoV, send her a follow up text. Lots of times they overlook a text, then a bunch of new texts come in, and they loose track. But if she doesn't respond to a second text I'd give up on her at least until your next club visit.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    I have a phone full of numbers too and it regularly blows up in my face-literally. Once you exchange numbers they think that you & your money belong to them. It can make clubbing a nightmare if not handled properly. A chick that I met OTC a couple of nights ago is a dayshifter that works alot, so chances are the next time I visit I will be put in lockdown if she's working. It's especially bad when the dancer considers you her reg but YOU don't.
  • saer
    9 years ago
    I give them my business card and tell them to make an appointment with my assistant.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    For some years now, it has been very common for strippers to exchange numbers. I don't read too much into it and I certainly don't let it lock me down in any way. I also don't bother saving many of their numbers as most of those numbers don't stay good for long anyway with so many of these girls using prepaid phones, moving to other clubs/areas or leaving the business altogether. I may keep the numbers of a couple of local dancers, but never girls from travel clubs.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    I don't revisit any club often enough for this to happen but I have had strippers tell me what days they work. As if I remember anyway. Is it normal to get numbers the first time you see a stripper?
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Good ole Gwen use to have her number already written out on small pieces of paper. She probably handed out 5 or 6 a day.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    " I certainly don't let it lock me down in any way. " Me neither. I think my experience might be colored by the fact that perhaps I'm being successful seeking out low-hustle girls, and immediately dismissing any girl who remotely smells like a hustler. That said, I absolutely believe the guys above who say getting phone numbers can cause complications, ownership issues, etc. for them -- but, I also continue to think that it's the way they interact with the girls that's the problem, not the phone numbers. To frame it another way: I have two buddies who hang out with the same girl at my fave SC. The one guy met her first, and she's always hopped-to for him, giving him great service, great OTC prices, etc. With the second guy, she started in the very next day, texting him requests for gifts, etc. Pretty obvious why she treats them differently: first guy is polite but in control and brooks no shit. Second guy is coming off to her as weak. Similarly, I think guys who obviously show discomfort with a little sales pressure, sneak around, etc. are viewed as weak and vulnerable to more pressure, and more likely to end up in "complications". I've never had any complication from having girls phone numbers. If Mercedes wants to meet me at the club on Wednesday, but I already plan to see Natasha, I handle it by saying "I'll be there Wednesday but am hanging out with Natasha.... come say hi and let's plan to talk next week" or whatever. I'm not sneaking around on my wife, there's no reason to lie to a stripper. 20-year-old girls don't intimidate me with sales pressure. I think I have no complications because I don't let anything complicate me... and, again, probably because I make good choices in low-hustle girls.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    *** correction: I'd never tell Mercedes that I'm meetign Natasha, specifically -- just that I'm meeting someone. She gets to know that I already have an appointment, but not with who
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “... first guy is polite but in control and brooks no shit. Second guy is coming off to her as weak ...” Yeah – for most of my life I've suffered from NGS (Nice Guy Syndrome); I often compare a nice guy in a SC to a nice guy in prison; i.e. you will be taken advantage off. I think from now on when I meet a dancer I'll punch her in the face to let her know I'm no nice guy – thanks Subraman.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    ^^^ Women register niceness as weakness....which is why nice guys are the least successful with women
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Obviously I was being facetious w/ my statement above. I think Subraman has described accurately; it's not nice vs being not-nice; it's more about confidence and assertiveness vs being needy/desperate. If one is being nice to be liked; then you come across as needy and desperate; if you are nice out of general politeness and not to score browny points or hope she likes you; then you come across as not desperate and more sure of yourself. Many of us hope a girl likes us; being confident means thinking she won out just as much as we did; i.e. not put her on some pedestal as if we were some one-eyed hunchback not worthy of them.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    Worrying about being seen as nice also makes a man appear untrustworthy. Strippers (and just hot girls in general) know that you want to get into their pants, but a "nice guy" believes he can trick his way in by not looking at her tits and acting like he just appreciates her as a person. Strippers aren't fooled. Like they say, it's the quiet ones you have to watch out for.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    I think this "nice" thing is a distraction. Besides, 90% of the time someone tells me that being nice got them hosed in the strip club, it wasn't really about niceness at all. "She asked me for a tip, and I gave her one, because I'm nice." No, you weren't being nice -- you were being spineless and intimidated, and did something you didn't want to do in the vain hope that it would placate her and make her like you. People just use the word "nice" to describe their behavior to cover up what it really is ... being a doormat for 20-year-old girls. I'm nice to everyone, and that includes strippers. But I don't do anything I don't want to do, they don't scare me into placating them. It does not stress me out at all to say "Sorry, instead of tipping I buy more dances if I really liked the dance", "I have an appointment with someone else today but let's hook up another time". I can't remember the last time I ran into "complications" because of who I chose to get a dance with or who I text. Papi_Chulo got it exactly right, it's not nice vs not-nice, it's confidence and assertiveness vs being weak. The difference between how that stripper treated my two buddies -- and it really is a true story, we still laugh about it and give buddy #2 shit over it -- pretty much sums it up. So, back to the tough love talk: no problem with trading numbers :)
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Being "nice" and being a straightforward horndog are not mutually exclusive. I've found that being polite while I'm asking for a blowjob to be a relatively effective tactic. And I mean that quote seriously.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Agree completely, in fact, I think that's the best way to go -- I'm always nice, respectful, complimentary, while being straightforward,, clear, and in control. I'm just pointing out that many guys seem to use the term "nice" to describe being a pussy; caving in to whatever she wants even if you don't want to do it is not being "nice".
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    I took a girl to the VIP and I didn't even want sex. Just some kissing action with my pants off. All she asked for was a tip. What am I doing wrong Ranukam WHAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    I agree that being nice needs to be part of your personality if you want to get any where when interacting with anyone stripper or civvie, but as I often say and I mean this when I say it "Don't mistake kindness for weakness"
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Esta, you have said some strippers are intimidated by you. Maybe she was intimidated? The brothas intimidate a lot of strippers for some reason. Knowing you though, you probably didn't even want her number.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion