tuscl

Tipping

Do you guys tip a dancer after lap dances in the regular lap dance area (NOT VIP)? I mean like if you get 5 dances from her do you just pay her the 5 times how ever much a lap dance is in your club or do you add an additional $10, 20, etc? Some dancers almost make you feel cheap if you only give them the normal amount. I have had some favorites just kind of mention when I am getting ready to pay them that they accept tips. Just wondering what you guys do. Again this is normal lap dance not VIP

17 comments

• whodey
    9 years ago
    Depends on the quality of the dances. If its good enough to get 5 dances its probably good enough for a decent tip.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    I personally would still tip her but i think the general consensus on here is to tip her only if you plan on seeing her again.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    I tip $5 per lap dance, which basically covers what she owes the house.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    I tip sometimes for extras during a dance, or when the stripper spends a lot of extra time with me fooling around before or after her dances. Aside from that, if the dances are truly spectacular, and I really like the girl, I reward her by getting more dances, not by tipping.

I never tip for conversation time, only for physical intimacy.

I vow not to tip a stripper the first time she dances for me, nor to get more than a few dances. I don't want her to expect it every time. But I am weak, so I've broken this vow at times.

Above all, I never tip a stripper who asks for a tip, which is what she's doing when you're reaching for your money, and she says, "We accept tips".
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    No. They don't do anything different on the floor to me that they don't do to others. Not like I could anyway with bouncers breathing down their back.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    @rech how is that a tip. If each dance is $20, then you just broke even.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Depends on the dance. If she lets my hands go where they want without complaint, probably.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I tip for above average service.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    When I go to the $5 black dives in Miami – yes – usually $10 extra b/c $5/dance is kinda criminal especially when I feel I'm getting better mileage than at the $25 non-black SCs.

At $25/song in the mixed MIA clubs; I think that is enough payment for 3 to 3.5 minutes of entertainment – at these places I don't tip as a rule but will often round up – i.e. if I get 2 $25 dances; I'll give her $60;; of if I get 3 $25; I'll give her $80 – but not always.

IMO you should not feel bad for not tipping extra; SCs are expensive enough already and many dancers are just vacuum cleaners trying to drain every last dollar from a PL – if a dancer gives you the evil eye for not tipping; that says something about her.

And these dancers are often cheap themselves – they love to spend someone else's $$$; but their money is sacred; i.e.:

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=3…

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=3…
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    Last week I had 4 $20 dances from a gal who told me quite a bit of info on another dancer which I really wanted to know. I gave her $100. Another dancer and I did a two-fer $30 and she got her hand up my shorts and didn't blink when I put two in the pink and one in the stink. She got a $50. They generally remember who tips and who doesn't.
  • grand1511
    9 years ago
    I tip when it's an off-the-charts dance. It better be darn good for a tip when they ask after the dance. No way in hell are they getting a tip if they ask for one before or during the dance,
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Depends on the quality of dances on whether I feel they deserve a tip.

A few weeks ago, I was getting some really good two way contact dances at $10 a pop. I am generally really good at keeping track of number of dances. I thought we had done six, she said we had only done four. So I got a few more. When I know we were at 10 she said it was seven. I ended up getting what I think was 15 dances and she only charged for 10. I tipped her on top of that because I'm pretty sure she misjudged the total and her dances were worth the extra money.
  • Toomuchcover
    9 years ago
    Depends on what she gave you vs what is normal for the club.

You might say you always tip a dancer that does HJ but if you are in a club where BJs are the norm, why would you tip inferior service?
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    What I think the OP should understand is that tipping for dances is the exception not the norm. I have several favorites who always give me great dances, but not anything where I feel a tip is called for. Still, they are always glad to see me and appreciate the chance to dance for me.

Not tipping doesn't mean there was anything wrong with the dances, and any dancer who acts like it does is probably just a short-sighted hustler.
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    Sure I tip, but only if I've got something above what I would normally expect in a dance. Or there's been lots of mutual all over touching and grabbing.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I like the way chandler put it. a tip is totally discretionary. I sometimes do but I usually don't. And if she asks for a tip, we are done.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    I tip only for extraordinary performances ... so, very rarely. If a girl asks me for a tip, I tell her politely but firmly, "I don't tip for lap dances, I show my appreciation by getting more dances later. Thanks for the dance." I find that if you just say that politely, but confidently -- look them right in the eyes -- they accept it graciously. If you act weak, then she might keep trying to sell you.

I rarely do a second dance with a girl who asked for a tip. Life's too short to deal with hustlers (see my million other responses about going during slow-hustle times, finding slow-hustle girls, etc.)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion