tuscl

OT: Coworker keeps telling me about her slutty past

GACA
Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.
A long whole back mentioned this coworker who had me in her hotel room but played like all we were doing was watching T.V. together. Since I don't fuck with my employment, I didn't even come close to trying to make a move. The way I saw it, if she wants to fuck she would have to make it clear as mud.

Since then (after nothing happened) this bitch has really started talking about what a complete slut she was before she got married. Even today she was talking about two dudes she had been sleeping with before, and all kinds of shit.

My question (and JamesSD please do chime in) is WTF is up with that? Is she thinking that I'm going to just rip her clothes off, or does she see me as some "gay friend", because yo...not gonna lie, she is getting me to be horny at work, but I smell tease all over.

Obviously I'm keeping it cool, acting completely unphased and like it's whatever. Just wondering what this hoe thinks she's going to accomplish.

9 comments

• JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I'm getting an Attention Whore vibe. She wants to play with fire, but not necessarily get burned.

Some chicks are just flirts.

She also may be laying ground work in case she ever does decide to cheat.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Seems like she's a fuck waiting to happen under the right circumstances.
    Ya know what I see? At some point she'll get hammered at some after work venue that you are also attending, you'll fuck, and then it will be Awkward City at work after that. Don't do it, man.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    U should fuck her in the mouth!
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Yah attention whore. Kk. Ehh...when the fuck do these girls grow up?
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    She sounds like she gets her jollies getting a guy's engine revved up. Just shrug it off and go back to work.

I have a similar situation at my job. Girl likes to tease -- a lot. She's talked about buying all her stuff at Victoria's Secret, about how she's thinking about doing massages, about how she likes strip clubs, and other stuff, including giving me the universal sign for handjobs. It's really getting old, and considering her boyfriend/fiancé/husband/baby-daddy/whatever-the-fuck-he-is-this-week also works there, it just gets all the more awkweird. The last time she did the handjob signal, I told her it was getting old and she'd have to up her game. She hasn't been anywhere near as flirtatious since then.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    She's trying to push your buttons. Sounds like one of those chicks who enjoys doing that to see what reaction she'll get. If she can't get a reaction from you she'll move on ... unless you give her a reason to keep pushing your buttons.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    She wants to fuckbyou in the mouth
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    I smell a sexual harassment trap.
    I would ask her to not discuss things like that when you are present as it is inappropriate.
    If I were you I would NEVER Ever be alone with her.
    I have work construction all over and you would be surprised at some of the stories I have heard describing harassment entrapment scenarios like this. If you would ever make a move she would claim all kinds of shit against you and her "stories" would not be admissible since past sexual history is barred as a defense.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    We have one of these at work right now. I get stuck having to work with her daily. I try to keep it strictly professional. Now if only she would stop flirting with the boss.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion