tuscl

The Bouncer Bully

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
I was standing at the crowded strip club bar last night when somebody grabbed my arm and pushed me. The grab was hard enough to hurt. I turned and saw it was the big fat bouncer. I said, "What are you doing? That hurt." The bouncer said, "I needed to move you out of the way so customers can get past you." I told him, "If you want me to move, ask me. Never touch me again." The bouncer repeated that he had to move me out of the way. I told him I did not appreciate being grabbed and he should never do that again. I was very mad, and he walked away muttering, "Well, if you want to be that way."

I do want to be that way. I want to be someone who doesn't allow himself to be grabbed and manhandled. I think the bouncer grabbed and pushed me because I'm a small guy and he was a big guy who could easily do it.

I thought about complaining to the manager, but decided it wouldn't do any good. Beside, what I really wanted to do was go all Billy Jack on the bouncer. I think movies have given me unrealistic expectations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVX-voqW…

26 comments

• mikeya02
    9 years ago
    That was the scene we all talked about back then.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Which club was it?

If I had to guess, I'd say it was Subi's.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    Isn't "bouncer bully" redundant? Like "slimeball owner" or "talky DJ"?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Damn – it's bad enough to have to take on one bully; but that Billy guy was surrounded – who is Billy Jack – not familiar w/ him.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I think you did the right thing by standing up for yourself – no man wants to be punked.

Obviously – him being much bigger and stronger than you; you'd have a hard time matching up; but you can outsmart out-crazy him – I would not let anyone put their hands on me and if that meant shooting a motherfucker in self-defense or using something to break over his head; I'd fucking do it and deal with consequences – of course I'd let him give me a black eye or bloody nose first so I'd have evidence of a much bigger guy assaulting me – but I def would do w/e it takes to not let him get over on me.

Most bouncers are idiots that think the way to their job is to be a tough guy instead of a smart guy- and most – although big – are cowards that try to pick on people smaller than them – I'm sure he would not have tried that on some WWE looking motherfucker.

Like I said; IMO you did the right thing by basically telling him wtf although you did it in a civilized manner – at my age I don't take shit from anyone and willing to deal w/ the consequences of not letting anyone put their hands on me.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Today's technology has helped w/ putting people in their place – i.e. bully cops; bully/rude customer service people; etc – a picture says a thousand words and a video probably a million words; i.e. not a bad idea to record when someone in a public place is treating you inappropriately that way you have hard evidence for w/e comes next – and I believe there are apps where what one records on one's smartphone can be simultaneously uploaded to the cloud (in case whomever you are recording decides to destroy you smartphone thinking he is getting rid of the evidence).
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    If you have to, kick him in the nuts, punch him in the throat, break his fingers.....no need to fight a bully fairly at our age.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Papi, Billy Jack is the main character in the movie "Billy Jack" (1971). You're too young to have seen it. It was a hugely popular independent film. Billy Jack is an Indian and a karate expert who defends a hippie pacifist camp from bigoted townspeople. I enjoyed the movie at the time, but thinking on it now I realize it was very one-sided. Still, it was an enjoyable film.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billy_Jack
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    @jackslash

bouncer bully? really?

color me skeptical but this sounds a lot like thinly veiled san_jose_guy bait.

let the ranting begin
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Thanks for the info on Billy Jack
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Kick him in the nuts jack
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    When he is down for the count shit on his head
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Crazy, you sure are ruthless...lol
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "When he is down for the count shit on his head"

Brilliant!
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    You probably should have complained to the manager jackslash! I'm sure you would have moved in response to a polite request! Seriously non-brilliant bouncer! :(
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Papi --

"One Tin Soldier" was used in the movie was an AM radio staple in the 70s.

I don't usually cry at movies but I tearing up like at little girl at the end of the movie.

http://youtu.be/_oX2YpaJugQ
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Did RickyBoy grease him?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    You should have bought a redbull – pissed in it – and then give it to him as a pretend peace offering.

Or better yet – cum in it and then give it to him.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^ now that is crazyjoe style
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    It's good that you stood up for yourself, Jack. Speaking to the manager probably couldn't've hurt, but you can always make sure to mention it in a review here. In a situation like that, the absolute most he should've touched you would've just been placing a hand on your shoulder or your back to get your attention with an "Excuse me please."
  • farmerart
    9 years ago
    Don't you have a Glock, jack?
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I do have a Glock and a concealed carry permit. But in Michigan it's illegal to carry your gun in a bar or under the influence of alcohol, meaning I can never have my gun in a strip club. Legally.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    slip out the back Jack
    get a new plan Stan
    fuck him up big time
    just go all Chuck Norris on his ass
    the hell with Billy Jack
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I might have mentioned he was lucky that you recognized him as a club bouncer or you would have broken a few of his bones in a few moves or to put it more simply, used some combat martial arts moves in self defense used to really hurt an attacker. Next time, ask you to move rather than risk it. It's good you stood up. Some bouncers think they rule the roost and can push around everyone. Because of my size, I'm more often mistaken to be a bouncer.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Sounds like that's a club to be avoided. That's like being a janitor a throwing dirt on the floor. Bouncers job is to stop trouble not start it. Manager must be a complete idiot.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    "... Bouncers job is to stop trouble not start it ..."

Says it all - well said
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion