Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

If Lapdanceking82 Opens Up A Strip Club, What Should He Name It?

shailynn
shailynn2921329

They never tell you what you need to know.

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

I personally like "Wiener World", but I am open to other ideas.

Maybe:

Gooeys

Splooge City

Cum N Go

now naming the gift shop will be an entire different task...

Replies (30)Latest

Profile picture for DoctorPhil
DoctorPhil
•

"my mom's basement"

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Lap Dance Palace

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Lap Dance Kingdom!

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

Leaky Dick's Knickerbockers

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shits and Giggles

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

"Shits and Giggles"

That would be your strip club crazyjoe!

And I bet it would have a 1-way mirror so you could sit on the shitter and watch strippers! I'm sure that would be brilliant!

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

I like a combination name!

"Gooey's Splooge City Cum N Go"

Brilliant!

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

GRINDERS----"Party in your pants"

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

I like Cum N Go. Grinders too.

Also ....

Sticky Pants

The King's Palace

Dream Laps

Profile picture for rattdog
rattdog
•

splooge emporium

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit! I was busted again by 4got2wipe

S
Supremeruler
•

Nutts and butts

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

There's already a gas station chain in the Midwest called Kum N Go.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Kum N Go has $1 pizza on wednesdays

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Kum N Go has $1 pizza on wednesdays

This is one of my shit stops

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

Hot Seat

Sticky Buns

Hot Cross Buns

The Daily Grind (you'd probably have to have some specialty coffees in there, too)

Cheeky

The Choked Chicken

The Spanked Monkey

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Come as you are.

Come on inn.

Sticky fingers emporium.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

King's island

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Smoothie King

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

The Sixth Grade

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

"Kum N Go has $1 pizza on wednesdays"

I'd be a bit scared to eat pizza at a strip club run by lapdanceking82! Would he hire brilliant kitchen staff? Or would he just grab a guy on his way out of a porn shop booth and say "can you cook?"

If the latter we might order a sandwich and find the "aioli" on it is kind of salty! Not brilliant!

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

"Shit! I was busted again by 4got2wipe"

I know how you think crazyjoe! I sit on the toilet and ask myself "what brilliant thoughts would crazyjoe have while he's sitting on the toilet?" Works every time! Brilliant! :)

Profile picture for metaldude
metaldude
•

Stealing from the Stern show - Silver Dollars - euphemism for the shiny round spot on your pants after an LDK. or maybe Mister Jizzster Pop goes the Weasel

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Let me guess, above the entrance to the lap dance section are you going to hang a sign that says "guaranteed to cum by the end of the 3rd song or your money back?"

Profile picture for chandler
chandler
•

Premie's Lounge or The Wet Spot

Sign should read: "Abandon all dignity, ye who enter here."

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Sign should read: "Abandon all dignity, ye who enter here."

Brilliant!

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

I say The Wet Spot wins. It's subtle but effective.

Profile picture for chandler
chandler
•

Google image search turns up a not so subtle ready made sign:

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

"Google image search turns up a not so subtle ready made sign:

margarita-station.com "

Brilliant! All lapdanceking82 will have to do is make the sign look like a pair of shorts and make the wet spot look a bit more like semen! Or maybe that wouldn't be subtle enough!

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

The Jizz Factory

Cum Dumpster

Wet pants and panties

The Grinder

Over the Lap

Lap's Dance Hall

Fizzy Pop

Lock and Pop

Stream Buster

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement