tuscl

OT: Cheaters

warhawks
Crazy Town USA
Tuesday, July 14, 2015 4:04 PM
I call Bull Shit. Only 20%? 10% in the rest of the U.S.? No way. Has to be much higher then those percentages. [view link]

19 comments

• shailynn
    9 years ago
    10% seems a little low but maybe accurate. Think about it for a minute and think who you know that you suspect would be a cheater. Okay my friends that are actually married, most are dying to cheat but are scared to death of getting caught so they don't do it. Mrs shailynns friends' husbands. I can only think of 1 that I could see doing that, these guys are all pussy whipped and their wives get mad when they go out to eat at a tilted kilt. Women, that's a hard one to figure out. Women I've cheated with before (on the outside) I would have never imagined them to be doing this, thank god for the Internet or I would have never found them.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    They are probably applying the Bill Clinton definition of what sex is.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    well hoes are liars too so...
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    Over 50% of the guys I know have cheated on their wives. I'd say closer to 75%. But then again, all those guys have hung out in strip clubs with me at some point...
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    ^^^^lol, strip clubs are not the best place to determine a national average of anything
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    The only thing it means is people lied in the survey. It's definitely higher than 20%, more like 60%.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    I've seen other studies that suggest the figure is in the 50-60% range, and higher for women. Who really knows. It's not like the answers can be verified.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    According to one study the higher the house hold income the more likely for infidelity. Which means Rich fuckers cheat a lot. And all you guys who say high percentage must be rich. On the other hand strippers and hoodrats are always cheating on someone too. So maybe middle income people are the only fuckers not having a little fun.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    "Over 50% of the guys I know have cheated on their wives. I'd say closer to 75%. But then again, all those guys have hung out in strip clubs with me at some point..." Warhawks - you're exactly right - I have friends just like too... but I also know a lot of guys that wouldn't be caught dead in a strip club because of the stigma or their wives finding out... those guys I find much less likely to cheat. I'm sure there's 1 in the bunch, but not like my close friends who are equally as degenerative as me, where I'd take 7 of them and 6 cheat! lol The 1 that wouldn't cheat is too busy getting drunk.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    My divorce lawyer claimed that almost every guy he represents has fucked someone other than his wife. He's very senior and has handled hundreds of cases. Then with a wink he looked at me and said that some just hide it better than others. How did he figure out about the DS?
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    I must be one of those exceptions because I never cheated on my ex-wife even though there was a full year when I didn't get any. Just the way I'm wired, if I'm committed in a relationship I don't cheat.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    The most cheaters can be found on the New England Patriots.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    John, the divorce lawyer might've been saying that he's been playing on the side, too, and/or he's seen you out and about with the DS and/or maybe he's been out and about with the DS, too.
  • gregJ
    9 years ago
    Cheating numbers are way higher than anybody would ever imagine. I hate to sound negative but it most likely is happening right under a lot of unsuspecting guys and gals noses. My ex cheated on me front the outset of our marriage and there were times when I was getting suspicious but she always was excellent at deflecting or misdirecting everything back on me. She was really great at it. I fell for her BS for 13 years. She finally found a really rich guy and filed for divorce and cleaned me out.
  • FullPress
    9 years ago
    Rh48hr you are my hero. Makes me ill to see a stripper on the lap of a guy wearing a wedding ring. Or if he is taking her out of the club. If your wife doesn't know where you are (or if you're doing things you wouldn't do in front of her) in my book, that's a huge red flag. Want to have sex with different people all the time? Go for it. But don't get married either. And yes the cheating rate is that hight 50 percent and more. Sad.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Fullpress that's why I'm glad I'm not married anymore. I can have all the fun I want now.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    I've never cheated on anyone either. I've never really dated anyone but throughout my years of being a ho I was faithful to whoever I was with even if it was just a one night deal...lol. Mrs sea sees a lot of cheating going on and talked about at her work. We know if either of us ever does that crap one of us will end up buried in the back yard. That's why we do it together...lol
  • FullPress
    9 years ago
    Right there with you seaborderr and rh. Full kudos.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @FullPress: "Want to have sex with different people all the time? Go for it. But don't get married either." Fortunately for me, that's a false dichotomy. There is no bar to having sex with different people *and* being faithfully married.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion