tuscl

Lies

Who tells more lies....a politician or a dancer?

20 comments

• tobala
    9 years ago
    Politicians. Dancers don't even come close and they're not nearly as good at it.
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    I agree Politicians are bigger liars. I can't say I've never been lied to by a dancer, but some dancers are nice and they are usually honest with me. However I have never met an honest politician. No not even one !
  • two4fun1225
    9 years ago
    I always thought that dancers lie more than anyone but I think for sure politicians lie more than any dancer I've known
  • jester214
    9 years ago
    That's tough... Politicians tell much grander lies but dancers usually tell much dumber lies.

Since I usually suspect whatever comes out of either's mouth is bullshit, I'd say it's about equal.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Toss up!
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Yes.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Haha, trick question. ..strippers are politicians trying to get your vote and take your money.
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    toss up I agree!
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Not downplaying the stripper penchant for lying, but politicians lie more.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    I would lean towards politicians, but I actually know one who is honest. But I know a couple others I wouldn't trust if they told me it was sunny and over 100 degrees in the middle of the Phoenix summer.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Used to be the Bush administration, then Obama, but the greatest of them all is Hillary
  • farmerart
    9 years ago
    I really don't understand this hate for all politicians. Remember always that politicians attain their positions through our votes. We can always vote them out of office. I have no great love for politicians as a class but I have met several admirable individuals who have chosen politics as an avocation.

As for strippers, they lie to us; we lie to them. What's the big fucking deal?

In my long business career the most contemptible liars or portrayers of partial truths that I have dealt with have been lawyers. I have nothing but contempt for that profession. One time in your life you should try to engage a lawyer to sue another lawyer who has aggrieved you. Hah! Good luck with that. The so-called professional standards of Bar Associations are nothing more than restrictive union practices of a closed-shop industry. That politicians are reviled has more to do with the fact that many lawyers are elected than with the nature of politics itself.

So much of society is needlessly entwined with unnecessary laws.......wills, real estate sales, pre-nups, divorces, commerce, families, taxes, etc. Law is necessary to deal with crime, of course but so much else in society can be dealt with common sense or arbitration. For example, whenever available I have taken advantage of 'final offer' arbitration to settle a business dispute and I have never been disappointed.

Shakespeare figured this all out 400+ years ago:

"The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers."
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    Probably equal. But it's the lies of the politicians which are the worst.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Politicians and strippers lie the same amount. But there is one difference. After strippers lie, you get to fuck them. After politicians lie, they get to fuck you.
  • bang69
    9 years ago
    I agree its a toss up
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Oh fuck,you've never seen me in action.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Definately politicians. Not even close.

I agree, that at least with a stripper, you get to fuck them. All politicians do is fuck the people. They never let us fuck them back...

But probably the biggest liars on earth by far are any strippers who turned into lawyers who are now politicians....
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    politicians are better liars. They get elected with people believing all their lies.
    read my lips, no new taxes.
    I did not have sexual relations with that woman.
    This health care law will not cost you more for health insurance.
    You can keep your doctor. millions did not.
    only time someone was truthful
    what does it matter. I guess in the world of lies and politics, being incompetent in your job doesn't matter if you can sweep it all under the rug even if people died because you failed to increase security or evacuate personnel. Hey we could lose the next war but what does it matter if all your friends or even we die? As long as the politicians still have power, it doesn't matter to them.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Dancers. Dancers have to use the lies over and over to get what they want. Politicians only have to say a lie once, then the media replays it over and over for them.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Politicians don't really lie all that much, because they never say anything definitive. You can tell a dancer is lying because her lips are moving.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion