Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Is Charlotte McKinney the new Kate Upton?

MrDeuce
MrDeuce6157270

Illinois

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Warning: These videos and pics are for lovers of big boobs only!

Charlotte McKinney is our girl of summer: thescene.com

If you live on the west coast, you saw her Carl's Jr commercial during the Super Bowl: youtube.com

And apparently Charlotte sometimes posts nude selfies on Instagram: peeperz.com

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Meanwhile your wang says the hottest chick will always be the one who hasn't porked you yet en.wikipedia.org

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

"Meanwhile your wang says the hottest chick will always be the one who hasn't porked you yet en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coolidge_effect "

Does that imply that crazyjoe has fucked Charlotte McKinney? Brilliant!

You're the man, crazyjoe! :)

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Actually, that should be "MrDeuce", not "crazyjoe"! My eyes were off when clicked and I thought I had clicked on the next post, about waking up with boob implants!

Brilliant move bagging Charlotte McKinney MrDuece! YOU'RE the man!

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

I think she is better looking than Upton who looks to have the potential to chub out.

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

I'm leaning more towards Upton, but I'd still take Abigail Ratchford over either -- or both -- of them.

Profile picture for davindude
davindude
•

She's smoking hot

S
Supremeruler
•

I'm with tired traveler. She looks way better than Kate Upton.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement