tuscl

The brotherhood of stripper enthusiasts

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high

I believe that a love of strippers is a unifying characteristic of mankind that has the potential to bridge otherwise insurmountable social differences. A case in point.

The DS wants to go to a nail salon. She is the only woman on earth who could get me to try anal sex, take Molly, or go to a nail salon. She goes to get her fingernails done, and apparently I'm having a "pedicure." So I'm sitting in the pedicure chair ( it's kinda like a dentist's chair but for your feet), and the Asian lady is doing her thing. Just as she starts, a big black guy comes in and is seated next to me. Not to be judgmental or anything, but he was pretty clearly a drug dealer. You know how you look at Stephen Hawking and think "that guy must be a theoretical physicist." Well, if you saw this guy you'd think, "that guy must be a drug dealer." I look over at the DS, wondering if she knows the guy and will be making a purchase. But she shows no sign of recognition.

This guy and I couldn't be more different. I'm a somewhat older, conservative white businessman, and he's a young black guy with all sorts of tats, chains, and thug attire. So it seems we are from different worlds. But then I see his girlfriend.

I would bet anybody $10 million that she is a stripper. In the first place, she is dressed like she just walked off stage, right down to the stripper shoes. And she's got more tats than I can count. But just so there's no doubt, she is walking around the place with a large stack of $1s, handing $5-10 to everybody who works there. Kinda like a modern day stripper version of robin hood.

After I notice her. my seat mate and I share a knowing glance at one another. Yes bro you are a playa, and you're stripper is kinda cute. Things remain this way while we get our pedicures. But 15-20 min later, just before I'm done, the DS walks up to show me her freshly painted nails. This is the first time I've ever chosen the color of a woman's nail polish, and I did a good job.

The next thing that happens is a little out of the ordinary, but I know she won't mind. I motion to her to bring her face down to mine so I can whisper something to her. I tell her that she is the single most gorgeous woman I've ever seen in my whole life, and I kiss real big on the lips. She comes up smiling.

I look over at my competition. He has trouble at first taking his eyes off the DS. He is mentally undressing her which is not hard to do. I chose her outfit, and she's not wearing a bra a at my request. Apparently he also likes white girls. Then he looks over at me. He looks from her to me, clearly thinking "WTF?" He is having trouble figuring out how it's possible but the nerdy white guy is a playa too.

He calls his bitch over, and he kisses her just like I did the DS. Ok. We're each happy with our choices. Life is good.

He gets done a minute before me cause my girl was interrupted for some kind of drama in Korean that I didn't understand. When I get to the cash register he hands the girl three $50s to pay their bill. So I pull two $100 bills out of my wallet and lay them on the counter to pay our bill. Yes bro, drug dealing is not the only job that pays good money.

They left and we never spoke a word. Just looked at each other and shrugged in a knowing way. That was enough communication to say it all. Despite all of our differences, we are united in the brotherhood of stripper lovers. Despite all of our differences, this afternoon we are exactly the same -- taking our young things out to get their nails done. So they can work that pole. So they can make that money. And then we both get to take them home when their shift is over.

If I was a musician I'd write a rap song about this incident.

25 comments

• rockstar666
    9 years ago
    So, how did the anal sex go?
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Maybe not a rap "musician", but you certainly have the soul of a poet. ;-)
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Rockstar, I didn't say that I had anal sex with her. I meant I would do it if she wanted to cause I pretty much do whatever she wants. She doesn't like anal.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Ah, I misunderstood. Too bad, but lots of women discover they really like it when they're with a guy who knows what he's doing. I've had a few converts...
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Doggie position, be fucking her pussy, slow and steady. Then Astroglide a finger to start and just massage the opening. Your finger should slide around it easily. Slowly insert the finger, but not too much. More massage than anything else. Then repeat the procedure with your lubed cock. Just be shallow until she relaxes and you can start gentle thrusts.

The most common fear if it will hurt, and it won't if you take your time. You know when you're there because she'll always say, "Okay, you can go deeper" when you're already all the way in. There's really no sensitivity much beyond the opening so she never knows how deep you are unless you go in too fast.

I've never had a woman who "doesn't do anal" but let me try say they didn't like it. Granted, some never let me try, but every single one has added it to the menu once they've had it.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Missionary using the wedge is an excellent way as well. Silicone lube.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I love how the topic switched to anal lol.

Thanks for the tips on anal though!
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Silicone Astroglide is great. It's more expensive but doesn't dry sticky, and it's good for sex in water.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Going to a nail salon sounds gay to me. I still go to the barber shop where the same guy has been cutting my hair for 25 years and I bite my finger nails. Isn't anal what gays do?
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    "She is the only woman on earth who could get me to try anal sex"

Did it hurt? I hope she chose a small dildo for your first time!

:) :)
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    First, this post has nothing whatsoever to do with a woman's asshole. Since it came up, however, scat is correct that a woman's and a man's ass are basically identical. If you fuck one why not fuck the other?

Back on topic somewhat, but not really, going to a nail salon is only gay if you don't go with a stripper. When you go with a stripper who you are fucking, and meet another playa who brought the stripper that he is fucking, it is definitely not gay.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Ah, but there is a connection Grasshopper! Most men consider receiving anal sex to be only for gay men, as well as a pedicure. I enjoy the former with my g/f's, but have no experience with the latter.
  • bvino
    9 years ago
    If you get your pedicure with a stripper in attendance it just means you need a beard to get your gay on.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Hell, might as well get a manicure and a Brazilian hot wax while you are at it...

Pretty funny how this changed into gay anal sex and pedicures.... lol!
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    The idea of anal sex is gay. I mean it only became a thing because gays started doing it because they don't have vaginas.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I'm tired of talking about assholes so I officially withdraw this post. Next time I will be more careful to try and avoid superfluous issues.
  • bvino
    9 years ago
    People who want to be writers must develop thicker skin. Of course shiny toe nails are useful as well. (still referencing assholes to the last I see. ). It was an anal thread after all.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    I hate to rain on your whole "Yo Bro, I'm a playa too!" afterglow, but I'm guessing that he isn't paying his stripper's bills like you are for DS. if anything, his stripper is probably supporting his ass.

I'm not trying to be a jerk, but us nerdy older white guys gotta' keep it real, yo. Otherwise our heads can get fucked up by this game.

Oh yeah, and the pedicure thing WAS kinda' gay. Just sayin'. ;)
  • farmerart
    9 years ago
    Sounds like you easily won the 'pissing' contest with the drug dealer, JohnSmith69.

I play that same game whenever I get the chance but never yet in a nail salon.

Yikes! What would my rig pigs think if they discovered their boss was in the habit of getting pedicures or manicures?
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    "...owever, scat is correct that a woman's and a man's ass are basically identical..."

I'm sorry but stop the bus. A man's asshole is a totally different animal than a woman's asshole. There is no way in the world you can compare a clean, sweet, hairless asshole of a beautiful woman to that of a hairy man's ass.

Trying to keep this anal thread from going OT.

And the nail salon is kinda gay...just saying'...lol. A true playa drops her off and goes next door to the hardware store, guitar store, hobby shop,etc... for half an hour and only then comes back to pay the bill when she's ready to leave.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Almost forgot, anal is even better if you get the male strap-on harness. It let's you fuck her ass while you fuck her pussy with a strap-on. Or switch it around and your dick fucks her pussy with a dildo fucking her ass....either way. Double penetration without the extra guy. She'll love it.....or so I've heard.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Yeah; I'm with Dugan on this one – he probably turned his bitch onto stripping and probably takes all her $$$; and probably beats the shit out of her if she doesn't have his $$$ - he may be more her pimp than BF.

Very different that what the enthusiasts on this board do – if not her pimp he's probably a typical stripper BF (underemployed or a drug dealer) – very different; probably 180; from the enthusiasts.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Rickyboy right about this one but you still don't need a system to fuck strippers(hookers) for money.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Going to a nail salon with a stripper is gay, but you guys are fine with anal fucking. I refuse to point out the hypocrisy in those two views any further.

As for Rick Dugan's post, which is actually on point, I agree she probably supported him whereas I support my DS. So I guess he gets some "credit" for being an abusive asshole whereas I'm a nice respectful guy. But my dancer was 10,000 times hotter than his, even adjusting for the fact that she was not my type. So I still won..
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    JS: I don't agree or disagree with your hypocrisy comment, but I am curious. Heterosexual anal sex for a man is in the pursuit of personal pleasure. I suppose you could make an argument that neat toenails can also give a hetro man pleasure, but that's a reach IMHO. Not to say compromising with the DS is not a good idea....but I don't see a strong correlation to sexual pleasure and a pedi.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion