tuscl

Follies this coming Sunday (the 12th of July)

Wednesday, July 8, 2015 4:17 PM
this coming sunday shadow and I finna roll up into follies (at about 1-1:30pm) and have a fun time! i realize this is a short notice, but if any of you guys will be in the area on sunday, you should join us. as of right now, i've only met one person from TUSCL and i wanna meet more of you!

47 comments

• Dougster
    9 years ago
    Vikings: "'ve only met one person from TUSCL" Your boyfriend BonesBrother?
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    lol no Dougster, it was duomaxwell
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Wish I could join you. My last Sunday afternoon at Follies was awesome. I think I posted part of the story. Hang on to your seats though. By 5 pm it will be wall to wall losers.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I wish I was in the area, but I'll be there with you in spirit.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    I am in the area with nothing to do. I will make this trip to Follies see if it's as damn good as everyone says :)
  • snowtime
    9 years ago
    I haven't been to Follies in several months, but will try to make it.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Wish I could be there but nope. One day I'm gonna check out follies and see what the hype is about.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Similar to what Willie Nelson sings; Follies is always on my mind – I gotta hit it this year sometime but I'm shooting for late-summer/early-fall. Even if any other PLs don't show up; I'm sure the Follies ladiez are willing and able to keep you company.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I did some recon today and it was slow from the standpoint of the number of dancers and customers but 2 of my favorites were there so it was a good day.
  • VeryBigDawg
    9 years ago
    Damn, I am going to miss this one.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    I'm 750 miles away from Atlanta. If I leave at midnight Saturday, and drive straight through I might just make it by 1pm.... lol! ;)
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Sorry GV, I just got vaccinated against D.O.R.K.S. PS: When are you guys gonna win a ring?
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    As ranukam said I'll be there in spirit.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    I'm 2000 miles away. *sigh* Someday maybe.
  • farmerart
    9 years ago
    PhantomGeek, double that number in kilometres for me.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    There are some pretty cheap flights from Detroit to Atlanta. But I'll most likely visit one of the 50 strip clubs in my area instead.
  • bubba267
    9 years ago
    Hoping to work it out, but wifey has tentative family plans on Sunday....yea... Something may change. If so, looking forward to meeting you. Hope the club holds up to its deserved reputation. Crowds and dancers have been much lighter lately.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Hey Fart,God is a cat.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    I need to figure out a reason to get down there one of these days.
  • metaldude
    9 years ago
    I've been twice. Once it was fantastic and once just ok (poor selection that day). Wish I could be there, have a great time Viking.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Sunday seems like the worst day to go to a strip club, but hey maybe Follies is different. I'm expecting a full trip report GoVikings.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    tumbling- this season Metaldude- I've only been there once, but had a good time ranukam- Sunday just happens to be the best day for me due to my schedule. The reason I'm gonna be in ATL for the weekend is because I'm going to a buddies family/friend reunion and Sunday is the day I'm headed back home.....so that's the day that works best for me
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I thought Sunday afternoon would be pitiful but the regulars told me I was wrong and they were right. Only one suggestion. Don't kiss a girl right after scat does a VIP with her. I know he's got the retro thing going on, but still seems advisable to avoid that scenario.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    JS69 is correct. Look out for pre-coital fluid. :)
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    I haven't done a Follies dayshift in a while so I'm thinking about going and meeting you guys. I will be there around 1:30 today.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    It's going down in a few hours!
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    My bros GACA and Gewings will be in the building! I might need to get on my private jet and meet you guys there!
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Be there @2pm-ish
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Enjoy the day guys! Ranukam, can u stop in Phoenix and pick me up in your private jet? Lol :-)
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I'll be leaving the house in about 30 minutes. Snowtime said to look for him around 1:30PM.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I will miss it. It would be super nice to have a teleporter. would have saved me several hours of driving yesterday.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    @rh48hr- Lol I wonder how it went?, it's around 7:30 Atlanta time, it should be over by now. It sounds like Shadow, GoVikings, Gewings, GACA, Snowtime, and Bubba267 and a maybe a few others were set to show up. This unofficial meet might end up being the largest TUSCL meet.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    OK it was me, GoVikings, gewings, GACAclub, snowtime, chandler and joewebber made a brief appearance. I think we all had a good time swapping stories. I personally felt the talent available today left a lot to be desired but the new comers were impressed with the mileage. I think we made one cute red head' s day. I left a little before 5PM and GACAclub was still there.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    How many TUSCLers does that make that you have met shadow?
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Papi - I added 3 today. So my total is now 43. BTW I introduced the cute red head to TUSCL. gewings knows my favorite black dancer and agrees that she is the most beautiful black dancer working there and he also agrees that you would not like her. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Did Gewings get dances from her - I think he and I have similar tastes. I may have to go to ATL and find out if she is or she isn't ;)
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Yes he has gotten dances from her and like them but she is built like Jenifer Aniston.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Sounds like y'all had a good time. I'm wondering if you were all able to get seats? Were there enough dancers there? So I guess GACA was the last one to leave.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    I had a great time. I bought 10 dances. 6 from one girl and 2 each from two other girls. Andrea and Angie were my two favorites, but all 3 were great. Shadow, thanks for warning me about Angie, but damn she's fine. She's a perfect example of why I love Latinas. Long black hair, curves, that great complexion Latinas have and a pretty face. The other girl who I thought was gorgeous was Andrea. The short white girl with freckles and that awesome outfit. She has a very unique look. I bought 6 dances from her. Nice meeting you guys.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    GoVikings - I hope you are not typing this while driving. :)
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    No VIPs?
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    JS69 - No. Nobody got VIPs. Just wasn't in the cards for me today.
  • VeryBigDawg
    9 years ago
    Another great one organized by the master Shadowcat!
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    That light skinned black girl I was talking to gave me her number and asked if I had wife/girlfriend or kids. The. She must have liked my answers because she gave me her number and then we smoked a $10 joint together. Then she was telling me I had to quit smoking cigarettes if we were gonna be together, and if I was Gina be able to find a job in ATL, blah blah. So to say the least she was killing my high. I had a good time. Thanks for the meeting.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Cute redhead? She wasn't JS69's DS, was she?
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    shadow- haha...it was nice to put a face to these names that I've had discussions with for years GACAclub- i know which one you're talking about, she's pretty. you were getting dances from her around the time i left
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    @GACA- play on playa
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion