tuscl

I guess I wasn't really a Friend aftrer all

Just got back from one of the stripclubs I visit. One of my favorite dancers was there tonight. I hadn't seen her in quite a while because she had moved out of town and only works there occasionally. Futhermore, I ended up getting a dance from her and afterwards she came out by the bar and talked with me for maybe 10minutes. She told me she had to change outfits but would be back. So I waited for a while. One of the other girls whom is my 2ndfavorite dancer came by and ask me was I going to be there for a while. I said "Actually I was getting ready to leave but wanted to say goodbye to Stasia." She replied "Do you want me to go get her?" I said yes. So She went to the back to get Stasia. About 5minutes later Stasia came out and said " Babygirl told me your CUSTOMER is waiting on you." She replied " I thought he had probably left by now." She gave me a hug and I told her goodbye. The point I am trying to make is Babygirl referred to me as a customer and not Stasia's friend. Now I am not dumb enough to think I am a good friend of hers but still I picked up on that keyword real quick. I still had a good time although things were a little dead at first. I don't care if she doesn't think of me as a friend. As long as they give me a good lapdance and talk to me with respect I am cool with the whole stripclub gimmick. You give me what I want and I will give you what you want.

4 comments

• FONDL
    20 years ago
    You can make friends in a strip club but it takes a very long time. It's probably harder than any other place that you might meet, because a stripper will automatically distrust your motives. My closest friend is a young girl I met in a strip club over 7 years ago. It was many years before she trusted me completely, and even then it took an extraordinary series of events to get there. Best to be satisfied with "friendly." Any attempt to force "friendship" will be counterproductive. Enjoy what you have and don't try for more. Maybe someday it will come but it isn't likely.
  • Yoda
    20 years ago
    There is a huge difference between "friendly" and "friends" I've had both and I can tell you from experience that, if it's a dancer that you spend money on, the "friend" part is always in doubt for as long as the girl is dancing. The only way to be sure a if the friendship is real is if it continues after the dancer has retired.
  • verfolgung
    20 years ago
    Try not to read too much into it. Besides, it was a comment made by your 2nd fav to that dancer, not a comment from the dancer herself.

Regardless, going to SCs is all about maintaining realistic expectations. You can be "freindly" with the dancers but it will difficult to ever describe your realtionship with a dancer as truly being "friends".

One afternoon while at a SC my favorite was getting ready to leave at the end of her shift, which is usually when I decide to all it a night as well. Her friend was asked by the club to stay for an extra hour; they were short on girls and wanted her to stick around until some others showed up later on. She occasionally keeps me company when my fav. is busy, so she asked if I would hang out and keep her company for the extra hour. No problem.

The hour went by, and she asked if I was interested in meeting her at the bar down the street where we could continue our conversation and the drinks would be cheaper. Again, not a problem; always willing to hang out with a beautiful young lady. When we got to the bar, it was obviously a place where a lot of dancers go after their shifts and the bartender knew the dancer right away. Anyway, she introduced me to the bartender by saying, "This is _______. He's a customer of my friend. Oh, I can't just say that, he's actually a nice guy." I was kind of amused at the long introduction.
  • Mouse
    20 years ago
    That's right - you get what you pay for in a strip club. Don't expect more.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion