tuscl

Just Having For $80 At The SC

Saturday, July 4, 2015 12:30 PM
Mood of the night was just to have fun, mostly enjoy the eye candy. Me and my beer, pretty much. But man. The way she looks, she has killer eyes, if I only I get to kiss her that moment and then walk into the sunset. So I spent some of my money buying more drinks, beer and rum/coke. She would sit down beside me and have this interesting conversation about stuff and I would just simply lose time gazing into her eyes. Before I knew it, the DJ was announcing her name, she would walk away with that beautiful body she has as the creator intended it to be. She is just one great work of art. It kind of felt a little awkward knowing she could've made more money hustling other dudes but she managed to stick with me while I was there. I really do like her not because she is one the prettiest (which I admit to fault), the one that she does when we are back there really counts the most. Yesterday night, while in the back, she took her dancing shoes off and asked me to give it a rub. She told me where to rub it and when I started rubbing it she simply broke into this 'foot orgasm' I wasn't expecting. No man, she's a decent girl, my moves don't work with her, but I still stick around because the illusion is still good. She is what you call a pretty face awesome body with bitchy attitude. Mileage is low with this girl. I know, I should just walk and move on, but hear me on this one: $80 is not that bad.

7 comments

• Clackport
    9 years ago
    You haven't been on here in awhile, welcome back!
  • alabegonz
    9 years ago
    Yep, it has been a while. I did scale down a little bit and slowed my clubbing to cheapskate level.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I sometimes give mine a full body massage after sex. Occasionally this is after taking a bath or shower together. She loves me doing her feet the best. It's not my fav activity but whatever makes her feel good I'll do. However, it seems kinda selfish for the dancer to ask for this in VIP, which is what you seem to be describing (not sure how you'd do that for $80 though).
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    My ATF loves me to massage her feet at anytime - at her apartment, in VIP, at a table on the floor, in my car, out in the woods - literally anywhere. Alabegonz - you call her reaction a "foot orgasm" and I laugh because if I had a recording of the sounds my ATF makes when I deep massage her arch or the ball of her foot you'd swear she just experienced multiple orgasms. When she's been working her feet smell and it ain't pretty. On occasion I have brought a tube of lotion to ease the odor and lubricate my thumbs for her massage. When she's nude and I'm working her feet over I'll usually have her spread her legs and I get at an angle to keep my eye on the prize. As JS69 put it -Whatever I can do to pleasure her makes it real nice for me.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Yes, definitely do the massage nude and spread her legs somewhat when you do it. If I haven't given her tissues yet I can sometimes see my cum.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    alabegonz is from another dimension - welcome back playa, welcome back.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    "Whatever makes her feel good I'll do." "Whatever I can do to pleasure her makes it real nice." You sound like some real pathethic losers right now. Shouldn't the money make her feel good enough?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion