tuscl

My fan mail lol pissed me off!!!

Dear whore, or do you prefer Homewrecker? I'm glad you are proud of getting down on your knees to pick up single dollar bills that are tossed by married men. I'm sure your mother is equally proud. No ...I mean it when I say "I'm sure". She uttered those words to me last night when it was FINALLY my turn.
Enjoy the cheap sex from the men who see you as nothing more than a sperm receptacle. Your modest looks and young body will age with the use (look at your mother) and you will be trading the stage in for a pissed stained alley. You will still need to sell sex but the buyers will offer crack or cheap booze which will be your staple diet. That cute birthmark by your clit will be obscured by scabs and just to get into that dried up pussy will require the talents of an oyster shucker.
Muaaaa.

Sent from what I thought was a friend, He apparently just decided that after weeks of visiting me at the club that he would send me this. Fuck these people.

30 comments

• motorhead
    9 years ago
    He seems to have mother issues.

Alucard?
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    What pissed you off? That he sent it or that there might be some truth to it? I know from a personal experience, that the above happens. Was a co-workers wife. A sweet little wife. Nice home, cars, truck, Harley, just a nice life. Then she entered a amateur night contest in KW. Made some good money. Decided to start dancing with the husbands approval. Paid off a lot of debt, got the breasts done, did all the things dancers often do. Eventually they divorced when it was discovered she was fucking an officer of the law that lived near by. I lost track of her, but did see her once more in a restaurant. Don't know if the man she was with the was the officer or not. But she looked like hell. Just a cracked out whore at about 30 years old. A sad story, but I would bet, not unusual.

To be sure, all don't follow that path. I also know this via my ATF.
  • poledancer83
    9 years ago
    I think he does. I hate people like this. number one he's a hypocrite and number two why would you be an ass to someone like that.
  • poledancer83
    9 years ago
    @ clubber I do understand that this can happen but a few points to make. My body is mine why cant I use it to make money. I don't use drugs and I will admit I use alcohol because it does make it less difficult and takes off the edge but not to extreme. Also maybe her husband was a bad person or didn't treat her right and that's why she left. I just don't understand why people feel the need to be nasty to dancers just because there dancers. why cant a dancer be proud of the fact that shes making money and doing something she enjoys without having to deal with this crap.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    PD, as you know, dealing with obnoxious assholes is a very common hazard of your job. That pisses me off just as it does you. It most especially pisses me off when the assholes are dealing with a dancer that I know and like which happens all the fucking time.

On occasion I have confronted an asshole customer itc (assuming that he didn't look like he could kill me with his bare hands), but nothing you or I say or do is going to change anything. They always are and will be assholes, even if they can fake being a human being at times. Best to just move on. Smoke some weed so you can just say "fuck it."
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Did this guy answer to the name Dougster? Did he seem to have an infatuation with San Jose CA? It's unlikely that allucard has been resurrected, so this seems like a reasonable alternative explanation.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    "I just don't understand why people feel the need to be nasty to dancers just because there dancers. why cant a dancer be proud of the fact that shes making money and doing something."

I think it makes some losers feel superior to do this. They're miserable little fucks but it serves to elevate their manufactured egos to be able to control and degrade dancers.
  • poledancer83
    9 years ago
    I think your right they get off on putting us down. I know we aren't girls you wanna bring home to mom or whatever but who cares.
  • zipman68
    9 years ago
    No question this was way out of line pole dancing chick. You don't deserve that kind of shit. But consider the source. I have no doubt in my mind that your former customer was DoctorPhil.

The thing about that guy is that he is nothing but inchoate rage. Imagine the Hulk, but now imagine a Hulk that's too weak to hurt a fly that also has a different non-Hulk persona. Nope, DoctorPhil is not genius scientist Bruce Banner by a long shot...Nope, he is more akin to Robin Thicke after a hard night of drinking and drugging! But imagine Robin Thicke being hit upside the head with a shovel for about 2 hours. He looks like he's been beaten with a shovel as well!

That is the life DoctorPhil lives 24-7 -- stupid, impotent, and ugly!!! Those feelings of powerlessness and anger are the things that drove him to write you that letter. Once you understand that there is only one way to deal with this situation... do you know what that is?
  • poledancer83
    9 years ago
    whats that?
  • zipman68
    9 years ago
    ...Yep, track that SOB down, piss in his mommy's sink (he still lives with his mommy), and shove a drumstick of the Colonel's XXXtra KRIS-pay up his asswhole!!! The say "WEEE-YAWWWW!!!! Zipman sent me!!!!!" Then leave the mothahfuckah cryin' in his Post Toasties!!!
  • zipman68
    9 years ago
    You see, revenge is a dish best served deep-fried. With seven herbs and spices no less!!!
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Well there is this one dancer that I'd like to take home to mom.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Why would a MAN worry about what his mother thinks? Excuse me I thanked my mom for the life she bore but it's my life not hers. I'll bring home who ever I want.

Anyways. This guy is upset because you thought he was a friend. Which means that you weren't sleeping with him, but probably spreading your legs for other people he knew or saw. He finally got so jealous and ego hurt enough, he stop playing nice and his true self came out. A lot if guys play nice to win a female affection. ..dumb idiots :)
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    People that verbally attack others others are normally just unhappy with themselves and unsatisfied with their own life choices or what they feel life has not offered them. They have nothing to offer others and feel insignificant. Lashing out at others trying to bring them down is the only way they feel they can give their own lives some importance. Best thing to do is completely ignore them and keep living your life. Any response at all gives them some bit of satisfaction and validation. By ignoring them as if they didn't exist it defeats their whole point of being.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    At first I thought the letter was from a ticked off wife. It might be her rage that he redirected onto you via a letter. not fair. If he had sex, he's as equally guilty of whatever he did, even more so if he's married and took a vow. You didn't make any vows not to cheat. He's a nasty human if he can't control himself and then sends nasty letters to blame others for his own failures. Maybe his wife is leaving him or made the letter and told him to give it to you. I wouldn't take anything else from the a..hole except cash, unless you want to throw any more letters in the garbage that he hands you.
    It's a sign if weak character if you can't tell someone how you feel and end up writing a letter. Letters often come out worse than you intend as well. sometimes.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    zip still as unfunny as ever I see

But yeah, he went too far. That letter was harsh.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    I know it's hard to do, but you have to ignore assholes like that. He isn't worth the time to even consider what he wrote as legitimate. You give him power when you get upset over stuff like this. If it's not true then ignore it. We love you so that's all that matters :-)
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I forgot who said it first but "It's better to be pissed off than pissed on".
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Just consider the source and laugh it off poledancer83! You're brilliant, the guy that wrote that is a d-bag! ;)
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    What an asshole.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Fart in his face
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    What a douche.

At least you'll know not to waste time on him the next time he comes in.

So, when did you say you were visiting Louisville again? :))))
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Wow. Sounds like a complete fucktard.
    There ain't a magazine rack big enough to hold all of his issues.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    pole,

Wasn't passing judgement. Just relating a personal experience.
  • metaldude
    9 years ago
    PD, make sure the bouncers in your club know to be on the lookout for this guy.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Dancing is show biz, and when you're in show biz there's ALWAYS going to be haters. Even The Beatles had people tell them they suck. At my advanced age I take criticism in stride if someone says something mean to me or about the band. Not that it happens often, but it happens, mostly by drunk idiots who failed in music or life.

I think it's even worse for a dancer because your looks and body are much closer to your heart than creating art externally. Women are jealous of what you do, and if you're making money some of the other dancers will be jealous too. Don't let the haters ruin your day; they are not worth your energy.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    PD he's mad cause you friendzoned him. I think it's more common with men than women to get mad at somebody they want to date but who doesn't return the interest. Just an infantile loser.

The other possibility is that somebody else got a hold of his phone. I've gotten some bitchy messages from boyfriends who get a hold of a dancers phone and send messages pretending to be her.
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    I'm sorry that happened to you just brush it off. Sounds like even more of an asshole than clubber
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion