Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

You guys like country girls?

mikeya02

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

I like this one...

Replies (19)Latest

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

I'd like to plow her field.

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

WOW, great find mikeya

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Girl, you must be my cousin because I wanna do you

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

You've got the tractor and I've got the plow. Let's hook up.

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

Look at those legs!! Yummy!

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

If she looks like that I do. :)

Profile picture for saer
saer
•

I didn't before, but now I do.

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

Normally hell no....but I'll make an exception for her.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Nice!

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

She sent me a "John Deere" letter. :)

Profile picture for seaboardrr
seaboardrr
•

Well, an actual country girl would never have a stomach like that because she drinks too much Bud Lite

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

She's brilliant!

Profile picture for farmerart
farmerart
•

I wish she had been posed with a John Deere 9620. Then I could get a chubby for both the girl and the tractor.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Have to say that being with that girl could be a harrowing experience. Go ahead, guys, rake me over the coals for bad jokes.

That said, I bet she's outstanding in her field! ;-)

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

I believe she has lost her under drawers.

She could get a disease dressed like that

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Art - I would have thought that you would have preferred a Cockshut.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

LOL shadow! My dad was an engineer for Cockshutt!

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

ATACdawg - I have seen the outside of the factory and a friend of mine has restored one that he keeps on his mothers small farm in Brantford. I even drove it once.

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

Eww her stomach is touching her back. And she has a tan. Two minuses too many

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement