tuscl

Yellowknife Strip Club

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
This seems to be the best strip club for 1000 miles around. I'll write a review of the club the next time I'm in Yellowknife.

http://edgeyk.com/article/nsfw-if-you-ca…

11 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    SJG, take note, this would be the perfect place for your strip club motor home tour to visit. You'd have one of these girls out in the camper in no time.
  • farmerart
    9 years ago
    Holy shit! I have been in and out of Yellowknife 100s of time in the last 40 years and I have never once been inside this joint. I even know where this joint is located, almost exactly at the corner of 50th and 50th. It always appeared to me to be just another bikers' bar so I had no inclination ever to enter. Strippers?.......I had no clue.

In my defense I suspect that strippers are a relatively recent addition to the delights of this joint. The joint itself has not been in business for all the 40+ years that I have been passing through Yellowknife. I have probably spent more time at YZF in my life than at any other airport in the entire world.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Sounds like a place for a TUSCL meet for members. Anyone up for joining me?
  • farmerart
    9 years ago
    What a grand idea, Corvus. Let's schedule the TUSCL meet for Jan/Feb 2016. Temperature in Yellowknife could easily be in the -40s. Papi and clubber from Florida? shadowcat from Atlanta? lopaw from SoCal?........I'd love to see you southern mongers in Yellowknife in the middle of winter.

By the way -40C = -40F. Dress warm.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Dem be sum ugly bitches

I guess when you're 8351 miles from another woman, anything looks good
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    If they have some thick black girls there then I would brave the temps - but I doubt they have what I likes.
  • farmerart
    9 years ago
    Papi, I have seen many, many thick Dene ladies in Yellowknife over the years. Can't talk about the situation in this club since I have never visited the joint.

Those ladies are even thicker in the winter, wearing their parkas and mukluks.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Art - I'm holding out for White Horse. :)
  • farmerart
    9 years ago
    I would be game for that, shadowcat. To my best recollection I have been in Whitehorse just twice in my life.

Do you think that jackslash can find us a strip club in Whitehorse?
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Dang motor, who's grinding your schlong, June Cleaver?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I can't imagine driving for 40 years through a place called Yellowknife. Sounds lonely, and cold as a witch's tit.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion