tuscl

Tipped by a Dancer

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
A dancer who had been sitting at my table was on stage and was tipped $5 by a customer, who tucked the bill in her thong. When the dancer removed her bottoms (which is now an option in this club), she had nowhere to put the $5, and so she crumpled it up and tossed it to me.

After she returned to my table, I thanked her for tipping me. She thought that was funny and stuffed the $5 down my shirt. My strip club visits are starting to pay off.

7 comments

• motorhead
    9 years ago
    Either she's really one dumber dancer or one really smart one
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Funny. Ive seen but never understood girls who dance nude without a garter to hold the cash. Mostly they just keep a stack somewhere on stage.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    He said they just changed policy, so I understand some of the dancers being unprepared by not having a garter.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Yesterday I was getting a table dance from a new favorite. I was fingering the hell out of her and she was soaking wet. She said "I should be paying you". I replied that it was a "win, win" situation.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Good story
  • MrBater2010
    9 years ago
    LOL reminds me.. Last time I was at Follies "winkie" took a dollar from me and then put it down my shirt. Guess, we can't call it a tip. but I forgot about it until I got home.

• GoVikings
    9 years ago
    damn shadow...you did all of that during a TABLE dance! i realize Follies table dances are high mileage, but i didn't know some of them would allow you to go that far :-)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion