tuscl

Procedural Tip in Communicating with Strippers

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
When texting with a dancer, be sure you send the message to the correct one. I just sent a relatively new acquaintance a message that I intended for the DS. It had details of the things I'm planning to do with her body tonight. Of course this was better than sending the DS a message meant for another dancer. But still not the best start to a relationship.

This is not quite as bad as the time I typed in a dancers number wrong and ended up texting with a teenager who wanted to come to my house and give me a blow job. But still I ought to be able to keep them straight better than this.

Anybody ever had any repercussions from sending a text to the wrong stripper?

21 comments

• rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I'm only texting my ATF and #2 so it's easy to keep them separate. And as suggested, their pic is associated with messaging.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Not yet, but I make use of the feature on my phone allowing me to put the girls name next to her phone number. I've found it most useful, along with the ability to include the name of her club and the city she dances/lives in.

That and I try not to get drunk or high before texting. Come in John, you can do better.

My question to you is what do you think the DS would do if you sent a detailed text to her meant for some other stripper?
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Here you go, JS:

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=2…

"Awkward" defined.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Corvus, nothing would happen. She knows I'm a slut. But still it seems like it would be disrespectful somehow.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    This reminded me ofg when I first started harvesting strippers phone numbers. Rather than risk my wife picking up my phone and finding names like Diamond, Chanel or Jade on my phone, I labeled them all guys names - Chanel became Charles, Jade became Jim, etc. Seemed like such a great idea at the time until I started mixing them all up. I fucked that one up really bad.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    GMD, damn you're a PL. :)
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Hey Lopaw, I could easily change your mind about......oh crap!...This was meant to be a PM. How could I make such a mistake?
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Lopaw - I did the same thing and had the same issue. Here's how I fixed it. #1 I would put an * asterix in their title section so I knew they were a stripper and not a legitimate contact. I also would abbreviate the clubs name to something I could remember but looked like a normal business.

JS69 - at least it was just stripper to stripper and not something worse like "message intended for stripper sent to co-worker"
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I never had a problem.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    JS - the teenager who received the wrong number & wanted to come over to blow you? What was his name?
    Seriously; I once sent my ATF $100 by Western Union and texted her the MTCN #. Wrong! I sent it to my daughter who texted back: "wrong number, Dad".
    I never said anything nor did she.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    There's actually a technique with civvys you know and want to escalate with where you text them something somewhat risqué, the quickly follow up with "oops, that wasn't meant for you."

Drunk and high texting are definitely dangerous.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Keep up the good work john. That keeps life interesting...
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    John, at least you know that you are not the only slut here.

I actually am in the habit of double checking every text before hitting "send" in an attempt to avoid screwing up. So far, I'm OK.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    +1 on JamesSD's civi technique, I've done that a few times lol.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    JS69: That I am, but of all the posts I've made here which display my PLhood in all its glory, I would not have considered *that* one to be an example of such.

What about it says PL to you?
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    No. I get explicit talking in person, not in text messages.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I've never texted a stripper. In fact I only learned how to do it since my kids gave me an Apple Iphone 6 on Father's Day.
  • bvino
    9 years ago
    Being a near Luddite I have never texted anyone. Texting doesn't seem discrete enough for me. I don't call strippers either. Absolute deniability is my motto.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    SC, I can't imagine a world where I don't text with strippers. This morning I've already texted with 5 of them. But I'm gonna add pictures to their contacts where available.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    I brought my ATF to a new club where she started dancing last night. I left shortly after her arrival and asked her to let me know how she was making out. She texted me that the club had a good vibe and she was comfortable already. She attached a selfie of her half naked. What a sweetheart! How could I live without texting?
    On the way to the new club I was getting roadhead and got distracted so I pulled off the road. Just as I was nearing crescendo I heard a text come in to my phone. I ignored it, but an hour later I checked and saw it was my #2 stripper who was telling me that a friend is now working at a local hotel and she can get us a room for 1/2 price this weekend. What a country!
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Texting and phoning the right one, yes. But with women it is also really important not to call them by another's name when in bed. They don't like that and it is really easy to do.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion