tuscl

Best day to hit up the club?

BigPoppa99
;)Florida-hooking up with Ms. EveHartley, since 2010!
Hey guys, I'm still a newbie at this whole thing, but I was wondering what day do you think is the best day of the week to go?
I like to go on an off night. Smaller crowd, less hustle, and the girls are willing to give you more attention. But then, of course you might not get the cream of the crop...
Which day do you most like to go? And everyday is not an answer!
- thanks

23 comments

• tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Every other day.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    Thursday
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    No set days, but I am an afternoon TUSCLer. Since I am out working and driving around and have some time to kill, a club is the perfect spot.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    "Since I am out working and driving around and have some time to kill"

Clubber, I didn't realze you worked for the government
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    By going on Thursday, you avoid the expected big crowds of Friday and Sarurday and the dancer selection will still be pretty good.

It's the perfect day!
  • BigPoppa99
    9 years ago
    ;) A big thanks to all the replies!
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    It really depends upon the area. My local clubs are pretty slow on weekends so I go on weekends mostly. But cities with good clubs are packed on weekends so I do week nights there. I usually only do day shift at follies and hi liter cause their day shift is so strong.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I agree with GoVikings. Thursday in the afternoon is my favorite time.
  • trick22.
    9 years ago
    The best day to be hitting a club would be the days I'm not there!
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Another vote for Thursday. It seems to be a good day in the clubs by me.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Sunday afternoon or Wednesday afternoon. It's just good business sense to go when supply is abundant due to low demand.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    motor,

Won't say who I work for, but it isn't the government. I'll narrow it to the IT field, which narrows it very little. What isn't "IT" these days? :)
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    The best day to go to the club is when there are naked women there.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Depends if you like it super slow (but fewer hotties), or party atmosphere (more hotties -- but a sellers' market). I like it super slow. As a general rule, the best times are any day from 1pm-4pm (you miss the lunchtime rush and the happy hour rush) or Sunday-Thursday 7-10 (nightshift is usually slow until 10-11).

But individual clubs vary. One of the clubs here gets packed on Friday afternoons, I mean packed like a nightshift, so I don't go to that one on Friday afternoons. Another club gets loaded with girls on Saturday afternoons and Wednesday nights, so those are primetime. Why Saturday afternoons and Wednesday nights? Saturday afternoons because all new girls have to work 6 saturday dayshifts within their first 3 months, and also because Saturday afternoon is often the penalty shift for nightgirls who got in trouble with mgmt for some reason. And Wednesday nights, because this club has a rule that if you want to work the lucrative Friday night and Saturday night shift, you have to work two "slow shifts" during the week, and Wednesday night is considered the last slowshift of the week, so the strippers pile in.

Point is, there may be some pattern to each of your local clubs
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    As it's been stated, it all depends on the city and the club, but the rules stated earlier are pretty much spot on. You just need to try some different times at your favorite clubs.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Thursday night
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Friday afternoon and Saturday afternoon are not too shabby either.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I'm a “spur of the moment PL” - I don't necessarily plan which days I will go to the SC – I've often had the best times when I've gone b/c I'm really in the mood.

Having said this; if I just want to chill and I'm not hard-up for dances; I'll go on a weekend night just to see the eye candy and kill some time – but if I want a good visit w/ quality dancer attention; I tend to avoid Fr/Sat nights.

Traditionally Mondays and Tuesdays are the slowest and things start picking up by hump-day (Wednesday).
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    Depends on the club. For example, lots of strippers show up Tuesday at Bucks Dallas because a lot of PLs come in for $2 mixed drink specials. At Baby Dolls Dallas, I see quite a few hotties Wednesday
  • BigPoppa99
    9 years ago
    Papi Chulo, I deem your answer to be the best one!

Thanks again to all my fellow PLs', i mean, club goers.....
  • knight_errant
    9 years ago
    Depends on the area and club, but as a general proposition, I vote with the Thursday crowd. Afternoon or night. And Friday afternoon. For the things you say you're looking for BigPoppa, try some afternoons.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    If night is my only choice I agree with thursday.

I've had good luck with Friday after work.
  • tobala
    9 years ago
    I usually go Tuesday or Wednesday during the day. I don't go Friday or Saturday nights and Mondays day and night are slow.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion