tuscl

Dancer Hair, Part Two

Chanel
Washington
Monday, June 22, 2015 7:00 PM
Do you mind if a dancer gets creative with her hair color? I usually sport a couple streaks of Crayola colors (in light blond) which I change up every few months. I've seen girls with all over pastels, bright hues, etc. but at other clubs since our owner prefers a more classic mainstream appearance.

21 comments

• crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Yes
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Personally, I don't mind at all. If her hair is super neon or fluorescent colored, it can help guide us thru the dark corridor towards the VIP room. Better than a flashlight!
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    just as it is with tits, natural is (almost) always better.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    It's not necessarily a deal breaker, but I strongly prefer everything to be natural. The more you change your body (fake tits, tats, weird hair) the more likely I am to loose interest.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    I am generally a classic natural beauty lover, no tattoos, no piercings, hair not too crazy ... but I sometimes FUCKING LOVE colored streaks. Dunno why, it doesn't make any sense that I like it, much less that it can drive me crazy sometimes.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Doesn't bother me. If your hair looks good and is clean and the colors are subtle I think it's kinda cool.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Dancers have hair?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Yes James. Next time just look up about a foot or so from her breasts.
  • Dain
    9 years ago
    I luv to see creative hair styles and colors! On the other hand, I also luv pubic hair--the more, the better. Pubes give a girl her unique look; and I always like to see its texture, extent, and color.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    I'm a "natural is brilliant!" kind of guy but a couple of streaks of Crayola colors in blonde hair is also fine! Ultimately you should be yourself, but I honestly don't see how more permanent modifications like a tattoo improve a beautiful woman! How do you feel about dachshunds and pet frogs? ;)
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    If it's attractive, I like it, if not, I don't. :) It's one of those "hard to describe, but I know it when I see it" things for me.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    My Asian ATF went from natural to blonde to red. The red looks good, but natural is my personal favorite.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    I actually like the bright colored streak look.
  • saer
    9 years ago
    My ATF has a lot of tattoos and piercings along with a pink streak through her hair. I like it a lot.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Blond streaks are ok sometimes.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    Highlights are good. I find them attractive. I don't like the blue, purple, orange, etc streaks or complete coloring of the hair in those colors. Total turn off to me.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    Sporting multiple hair colors doesn't necessarily demonstrate creativity. For every stripper I see whose streaks or contrasting hair ends look good, I see at least a dozen who look awful. To me, it usually appears that they saw something they liked on an actress or singer and thought the same effect would look as good on them. It doesn't always work out that way. It also comes off as a kind of desperate attention-getting gimmick, like wearing shoes with blinking lights. Not a total deal breaker, but the sort of faddish thing girls do to impress each other more than anything that appeals to a customer.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    If it still looks feminine; it does not bother me but I don't necessarily get a hard-on from it either – but if they look like an 80s punk-rocker then I'm less attracted to it. Funky hair that I may not necessarily find attractive is still not a deal-breaker for me – judging a dancer just b/c of her hair is shallow – I focus on the important attributes like her tits and ass and if those look good to me her hair will not be an issue no matter how it looks.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    ^^^ Lol! "Judging a dancer by her hair is shallow... but if her tits and ass are good, she's ok with me!!" That's the only way to judge a dancer! Lol!! Funny stuff!
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I like creative bombshell impractical hair. It is not that much different from the stripper shoes, completely cosmetic and totally non-utilitarian. SJG
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    I'm into it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion