tuscl

Ever cause a stripper to quit the game?

HungryGiraffe
Somewhere USA
Recently met a 24 year old dancer and quickly escalated the relationship to OTC and SB/SD. The financial support was just enough to make her decide to quit stripping, focus on finishing college and getting a corporate job. Reinforced for me that with just a little committed financial support, some percentage of the ladies in this game would choose another path.

Not a big deal, but certainly a first for me after 3 years in the hobby. Have you ever provided the spark for a dancer to quit the game?

16 comments

• Clubber
    9 years ago
    My ATF had a plan when I met her. She followed it and is working in the real world, but I doubt she has to work not with what she drive (Porsche) and where she lives (on the beach). I know she didn't work for some time, but likely got bored. When she was dancing and I met her, she wanted to purchase a new ruck and asked me to go with her. Not for money, but for support. I think I was her father figure. Big age difference. She financed instead of paying cash to keep her finances off the record. She didn't even keep a bank account. Some have a head on their beautiful shoulders, after all. :)
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    HungryGiraffe>>> that seems to be much more common for the higher quality girls in larger cities. Do you think your contributions alone afforded her to do this, or did she have donors other than you?

Clubber>>> I'm guessing that girl had a whole boat load of whales (donors) or maybe a few very high end donors!
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Yes. I got a girl to quit. Same situation. I supported her financially OTC.

She now sells life insurance and real estate.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I've got a lot of strippers to quit the business, After dancing for me, they said they were never doing this again.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    No,but I see it coming.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Damn you guys must have been throwing some serious coin. If anyone wants to throw out a number id like to hear it out of curiosity.

My first serious relationship with a stripper was a unique one. I didn't pay her for her time, but I would buy her plane tickets to fly to meet me and I would pay for hotel rooms and meals which I would have been doing myself anyway. She was a girlfriend not an OTC, although adding her in made my bills skyrocket quick, mostly because I was paying for high last minute airfares when I could have bought cheap tickets if we could have planned out in advance... But hey the pussy makes you do silly things!!!
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    All the KFC I gave her in exchange for sexual favors ended up making her obese so she HAD to quite. Aye, there's the flaw in Juice's system he didn't warn me about.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    shailynn,

She was a HOT Asian. Very rare in S. Florida. Made her very popular. I won't mention her cash take. Many wouldn't believe it anyway. I used to often hold her money, so I can say for sure there was no SS involved with her and me.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    I doubt that it was was the complete reason for it, but it wasn't very long after our OTC meetups became regular that my ATF quit stripping. I know I wasn't contributing enough to support her, but apparently it was enough to supplement a "real" job.
  • zipman68
    9 years ago
    Well, there was this time Juice and I showed up at the club with a bucket of the Colonel's XXXtra KRIS-pay! Every girl there quit 'cos once you get a drumstick up your ASSWHOLE you just can't go back to normal life!
  • HungryGiraffe
    9 years ago
    Shailynn >>> You guessed correctly about the high end, large city. Far as I've been told I'm the only donor. Wouldn't bother me if she attracted others.

Regarding the financial commitment, it's equivalent to a weekly, moderately priced, 30 minute VIP; plus normal dating expenses for food and entertainment. Probably represents about half of my hobby budget. So I've dialed back clubbing to compensate. LOL, if I ever had two of these relationships going at the same time, I would not be seen in a club. :-)

• sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I 've had a few dancers quit a club or get fired and I was somehow involved. Nothing intentional. It's not like strippers don't already quit a club at the drop of a hat if they become unhappy about something. I was not supporting any of them. Well except one time I got a dancer fired because she was stealing customers money. When I saw her again, she didn't mention getting fired. She just acted like she didn't like it there anymore. That's stripper bizarro world. She stole from me and others, yet a year later w're casually talking to each other at another club like it was ancient history in roman times.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I'm not sure if she quit the game, but I know my ATF/ex girlfriend moved to Vegas because of a HUGE fallout we had.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Had an ATF who left to go to a regular job but not because of me. She had been working hard on her own time to study for it but she recently returned to stripping because the job didn't pay enough. She is now working towards another civilian job.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Most strippers are in the game for the $$$; not b/c the like stripping; that much is probably obvious – meaning if they can get an alternate form of $$$ w/o having to strip then many will take advantage of that situation.

In the mid-2000s prior to joining TUSCL and while I lived in Dallas I naively tried to help out a stripper get her life together – she was not a drug-user nor a drinker (never saw her under the influence or any signs of it); she had just made poor decisions in her young life …

Anyway - I was making very good $$$ back then (close to 6 figures & I was single and lived in a 1-bedroom apt) and I was helping her out for a while (had plenty of disposable income back then) – she quit dancing and told me she was in school.

I subsequently found out thru her sister (a bit of a long story) that it was all a lie and she was living w/ her abusive baby-daddy and not going to school while I was helping her out.

I have no doubt that many a dancer (or any person in general) may just need a helping hand and they’ll use any help given to try and better themselves – but I would not be surprised if many strippers get help from PLs (and other caring people; family; friends) and it’s either a scam or they don’t follow thru – many strippers just can’t make it on the outside even if they try (they are just not good at school or keeping a regular job) and many will outright scam good-willing PLs OTC just as they do ITC.

I took my stripper at her word that she was doing what she said she was doing (going to school, etc) although I did not demand evidence/proof that she was doing so and at the time I lived about 50 miles away from her and was very busy at the time for me to be too involved in her daily life.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    i would assume that even if a stripper has another career in mind and just plans on stripping for a limited time, that it would be very hard for her to quit once she got use to the money. if the stripper works at a club with a high volume of customers and she's good at sellling dances, her income is probably quite good. and in many cases, it would be better than the other career she had in mind. its kinda like a trap, because you obviously can't strip forever, but once that money starts flowing i'd imagine it's hard to stop
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion