tuscl

Tuscl Meetup

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
So I've had the pleasure of meeting several of you in the past year, but I have never been to a meet up that had more than a couple of members. I was thinking this fall or winter would be a good time to have a larger gathering.

I'm flexible on the location, although it needs to be a city with good clubs. In the winter I suggest Miami, Tampa, or Phoenix. In the fall, I suggest Atlanta, Detroit, or Dallas.

If anyone is interested, please let me know what cities you could make it to and some rough approximation of when you could do it. I'll be glad to try and organize it if there's enough interest

55 comments

• just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Atlanta Follies bruh...any time this fall....if its football season i can go
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    I throw my hat in the ring for Dallas
    Has there ever been one in Dallas?
    I live here.

Miami for winter. I want to go to Tootsies and meet PapI, JS69 et al.
  • pensionking
    9 years ago
    Detroit!! Before the coppers ruin it.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    As a member that has organized 2 such meets ups at the Columbia Platinum Plus, I can tell you that it is not an easy task. People have different work schedules and money available for travel. I was able to get 6 members. They have been tried in Detroit, Phoenix and Miami and they did not draw very many people.

The only reason I have not tried to do one at Follies is because the club is already so crowded that I don't know where we could sit. I know that with very little planning I can get 4 or 5 guys just about any time.

I'm not willing to travel for a meet up at a club I know is not as good as Follies and there are probably a lot of other guys that feel the same way about their favorite clubs/ATFs.

Good Luck.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I vote for Juice's trailer
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I'd be up for ATL or Detroit in the Fall – as shadow mentioned; many TUSCLers at first are gung-ho at the idea but few ever show-up – still; having a meet every once in a while even if just a few of the fellas/lopaw show-up is a nice change of PL pace.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Haha, let's tear up Juices clubs and in the morning he'll be missing like in the "Hangover"
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Dallas is not a bad idea either and is sorta more centrally located – Baby Dolls is large and fairly spacious – but Det and ATL seem to have more local TUSCLers thus perhaps better attendance (alhtough jack's Detroit meet only drew 4 of us including jacko).
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Who's gonna go pick up San Jose Guy – we need someone to keep the conversation going
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Come to think of it – Follies is great but IMHO most other ATL clubs leave something to be desired (that something is usually mileage).

Dallas and Detroit seem to have more options than just the club where the meet is (for those of us that would like to sample more of the “local cuisine”).
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Wait... Juice has a trailer?

I thought he lived at McDonalds. (Hence all the talk about McDonalds toilets).
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ the toilet in his trailer is often broken
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Juice require and industrial-strength and sometimes military-grade type toilet
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I sense a vague consensus towards either Detroit or Dallas. Keep the votes coming.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    If you promise to bring the DS there may be much higher attendance
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    At the current moment, my penis is telling me:

1) Detroit
    2) Dallas
    3) Atlanta
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    You guys should take the plunge and go to TJ. Downtown San Diego has a lot of great hotels to hook up at. Scenic too. Make sure one of you speaks good spanish tho.
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    Yeah, I think more people will show up if JS69 brings his DS

The ultimate TUSCL meetup would be held at Hong Kong GC
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I don't think there are any black chicks in TJ
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    I speak Spanish, so does Papi. There are some TUSCLers in the west coast. Our guide will be the guy that posted the article about terrible time in Tijuana :-)
  • tobala
    9 years ago
    Papi - Are you on crack or just too much caffeine. You seem wound up. :)
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    @ Papi Brown is a good compromise :-)
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    If we meet in TJ, it will be easier to get San Jose Guy to attend
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “... Papi - Are you on crack or just too much caffeine. You seem wound up. ...”

I'm not clubbing tonight and probably not this whole weekend – need a way to dissipate my energy
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Actually – I am currently at a Starbucks and did down a latte
  • tobala
    9 years ago
    @Papi - LOL !!! how about The Treasure Club in Asheville then to juices trailer for the afterparty. I'll bring liquor and explosives. It'll be a blast !
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Atlanta would be an easy weekend trip for us. Dallas is a 10hr drive. Would have to be a long weekend trip. Both doable but we'd have to be damn sure it'd be worth our time and would be getting some attention. We can sit around clubs here and get ignored by strippers...lol

We have been wanting to go to Atlanta to hit some SC's though.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I would be interested in another meet. But as Shadow said, these meets are difficult to organize because everybody has different schedules and commitments.

If the meet is in Detroit, I will definitely attend. But I won't volunteer to organize it again. It was too much work for too little attendance.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I'll bring pictures that don't show her face. Sorry, but that and my stories are the closest I'm going to let you guys get to my dream stripper.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    It sounding like Detroit. I'll do as much of the planning and organization as I can wherever it is, but I will need input from locals.
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    Have you ever herded cats ?
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    I love u guys lol...god damn !

Tuscl BBQ in juice mane bake yard lol
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    In honesty if you guys did choice to hold a meeting on my turf witch im sure you want but if so i would honestly suggest club Lust in Greenville SC
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Great idea about the southern BBQ...Here's how JohnSmith's DS would look like...minus the sauce

http://www.isysportal.com/images/photoal…
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Miami for me. Tootsie's is one of many. Within a few miles, there is Scarlet's.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Lets blow uo juices Traylor
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lmfao
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    BTW, the meet I worked on at Tootsie's had four attend. Papi and I live her, and jackslash and silkypants came down. Was a miserable experience for me, but not because of the guys. Was good to meet them even if for a short time. I believe silky thought I didn't like him as I left shortly after he arrived. Wasn't him or any of the TUSCLers. :)
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    We want the Flory Dories.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    No clear consensus??? Never would've seen that coming. I'm thinking maybe Sept/Oct in Detroit, and dec-February Miami. I could do both. I hear what people are saying about not many showing up. But I'm ok with coming to either city to meet just a few of you since it includes a blow job from one of the fine young local ladies. Plus there's a lot of other stuff to do in Miami. I might even bring the DS to play after a Miami meet up. Last time I took her to Miami she posed for topless pictures on south beach.

im a glutton for punishment so I'll take care of trying to herd the cats.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    There's some cool people on the board (e.g. Juice and SJG) but mostly it's a bunch of homos. For that reason I might meet selected individuals but not interested in a general meet up where it could be 80% homos.
  • bubba267
    9 years ago
    Seems like it is a matter of managing expectations. Perhaps a fully successful meet looks like 3-4 local guys whose schedule allows them to attend, 2-3 traveling job guys like JS69, and lastly 1-2 hardcore hobbyist who have time/money to travel for this specific purpose.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    One has to think of the club itself. From what I hear these days, Follies might be very crowded and it is small. Tootsie's never seems to run out of room. Clubs in other areas, I don't know. Size is important!
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    You could always try Louisville or Lexington. :) They have the (dubious) virtue of being slightly more centrally located.
  • zipman68
    9 years ago
    We could all meet up at the place that serves KFC in the club. Yep, you can get a bucket o' the Colonel's XXXtra KRIS-pay in the club. In the frickin' club! WEEE-YAWWW!!!
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    George made a great suggestion. Geographically, it would be within a 8 hour drive of a lot of TUSCLers
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Miami is my number one destination to get to, however I probably won't be able to get there for a couple of years.
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    Why a couple of years Ranukam? I am sure you get time off work. I don't think trip expenses are a concern. With the amount of money I spent on the CF, I could have traveled to TJ and Miami a couple of times.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Damn Damn DAMN IT!!! Dougster won't come. I guess we'll have to call it off.

Anybody want to guess who Dougster thinks the 20% non-homos are. Other than obviously his love boy from San Jose. I sure hope I'm not on that short list.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    In Detroit; the top 2 clubs seem to be Penthouse and Flight Club. Penthouse is in Detroit and things in Detroit seem to be a bit iffy these days w.r.t. LE and who knows how it would be in a couple of months when the meet is in effect. Flight Club is in Inkster and seems to not be affected by Detroit LE – Flight Club is also more conveniently located near the airport for anyone flying in.

For a Detroit meeting of the PLs I'd shoot for mid-September the latest as October may be too cold already and possible bad weather.

My 200 cents.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Papi, I suspect that you may have a different definition of "too cold" than others. Nevertheless, I hate the cold too so I've got no pushing pushing for earlier in September.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Early to mid September sounds like a plane (as Juice would say)
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    i've still only met one person from this site, and it was a dancer.

i'd love to meet more of you, but as already stated, the fact that people are all over the country makes this very hard to accomplish.

i'll try to make it to the next meet, but i can't promise anything, all depends on the location of it
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    So wear we meeting and when ?
  • metaldude
    9 years ago
    I know I'm not a "regular" on this site, but would be interested if I can make the schedule work.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion