tuscl

crazyjoe has taken over the #2 spot on TUSCL's list of trolls.

Friday, June 19, 2015 3:52 AM
Since rickdugan finally wised up and stopped feeding Dugster, nobody is paying attention to him. So crazyjoe with his obnoxious posts has taken over the #2 spot. The nigger, Juice is still hanging on to the #1 position. Honorable mention goes to mikeya2 and that "brilliant" ass hole. Neither of whom contribute anything worth while. Have a nice weekend looking at all of the useless posts these trolls will be doing.

16 comments

• Dougster
    9 years ago
    What do you think of that shooter in SC, BonedBrother? Friend of yours?
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Why are you so angry bonesbrother? That is not a good way to live! When you get up in the morning say to yourself "today will be a brilliant day!" That will make you not care about crazyjoe, Juice (just_the_nuts I presume), Dougster, mikeya02, or me! Focus on being a better, happier, more friendly bonesbrother! :) A public service announcement from team 4got! :) :) :)
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    And Dougster is correct when he implies that many people will interpret your language as racist! I'm not sure how to interpret it given that just_the_nuts has posted links to pics showing that he's white! Maybe you could explain, since it just comes across as seriously non-brilliant! :(
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Zounds lome bonerbreath is jelous
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Sounds like... dam fat fingers
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    Well, geez.... His name is.... "Crazy" Joe after all. What was everyone expecting? You crazy... Joe. lol.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "Well, geez.... His name is.... "Crazy" Joe after all. What was everyone expecting? You crazy... Joe. lol." Brilliant! Fight the OP's negativity with positivity! ;)
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Bonesbrother, you need to listen to this: Zig Ziglar- How to get everything in life you wan…: [view link]
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    And then listen to this: Mindset Development And Maintenance - Les Brown: [view link]
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    If thst doesnt work then drink a gallon of prune juice and take a biiiiiiig shit. Then you will feel like a new man.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I don't consider crazyjoe or Dougster "trolls" although Dougster has his moments of completely wasted bandwidth. He also has positive posts too. Both contribute to my personal entertainment. And what's with the OP mention 4got2wipe? He's even less offensive than I am! Same with Mikey. Maybe BB is just an attention hound?
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    If anyone jokes around with Juice, Bonehead has a shit fit. He is an obvious weird troll with a weird act.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Got any Klans meetings planned for the weekend, BonedBrother?
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Thank you rockstar
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Congrats to jc4l for taking both of the top two spots!
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Lol!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion