tuscl

A theoretical Question on Stripper Behavior

StripShopper
No One Cares
Tuesday, September 21, 2004 7:53 AM
When women who work together it's known that....over time they will start to menstrate at the same time. We also know that a woman's sexuality is directly tied to their cycle. So, with the above assumptions...Does this explain why some nights at the same strip club can be hotter than others. Alot of reviews - state that a Club can be Hit or Miss.

7 comments

• StripShopper
    20 years ago
    The amazing phenomenon was first described in 1971 by researcher Martha McClintock, now with the University of Chicago. Having asked around a bit, I'd say it's common knowledge among women, but I'll bet not one male in 50 has ever heard of it. Women do have their little secrets. Synchronous menstruation has been observed among mothers, sisters, and daughters who live together, and "sometimes among women who simply work together". McClintock tells of seven female lifeguards who started out one summer with widely scattered periods. Three months later they were all menstruating within four days of one another. The most well-known theory is that some women feel that their sex drive kicks into highest gear when they are ovulating at mid-cycle, approximately 14 days before they get their next period. The surge in estrogen and the added testosterone bonus that accompany ovulation can help explain why some women experience a heightened libido during this time. This change makes logical sense when viewed within the context of evolution. Ovulation is the most fertile phase for women, and being more interested in and responsive to sex during this time ensures a greater probability to conceive and procreate than during other times of the cycle.Based on this perspective, women might feel less sexual when they have premenstrual syndrome (PMS) and during their periods, because mood swings and menstrual cramps would interfere with libido.
  • grrldancer
    20 years ago
    I think menstrual synchronicity only happens when women live together.
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    Maybe this explains why some strippers seem to be having PMS all the time.
  • DandyDan
    20 years ago
    While it can be true that clubs are "hit or miss", they don't always have the same girls every single night, so who's to say if anyone's cycle is aligned with anyone else's? It's my observation the same girls are not there long enough so that they could get in synch with each other.
  • TopGunGlen
    20 years ago
    I think that women do get "the urge" a little more strongly during their ovulation. I never met any who were in the mood during their period...but I can't say that is really a turn on for me either. I think women ovulate about two weeks before their periods, but not for sure. That would be an interesting and slightly embarrassing question to ask a lady, but only if you know her very well...:-)
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    I was barely able to keep track of that during 20 years of marriage. I don't understand club moods at all.
  • lopaw
    20 years ago
    "We also know that a woman's sexuality is directly tied to their cycle"..... Huh? That's a new one on me!!!! Care to explain that one?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion