tuscl

Sex with a Co-Worker

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
I was thinking of asking a female co-worker for sex on an upcoming business trip. This would only happen after a separation agreement has been signed with the ball and chain. And yes I am this person's boss. My guess is that there's probably at least a 50% chance she will say yes, and of course an equal chance she will say no. She is unhappily married. You guys usually talk me out of the fun stuff that I want to do. So I decided to submit the question to my collective conscience to see what you think. Keep in mind, however, that the little head thinks this is a grand idea so if you're opposed you've got an uphill battle to convince him.

53 comments

• rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I'll bet you that you will eventually either be fired or sued. Don't do it.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    I agree with rock on this

Seriousness just go to a club and play it safe
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Sounds like a sexual harassment lawsuit just waiting to be filed.
    Especially if you are her boss and she is a direct report. She can claim she only had sex with you under duress that if she didn't, she would lose her job.

I wouldn't do it. There are plenty of strippers out there that will have sex with you for $200 or less...
  • pensionking
    9 years ago
    Don't shit where you eat
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    But damn it I look at that pussy every day. I really want a taste, and I think she does too. What a fucked up world that two people who want to fuck can't just because they work together.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    She might find a smart attorney and make your divorce seem like kid stuff.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I agree with everyone of the comments.. font shit at work. Save that for McD
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Didn't we recently do a similar discussion post? JS even if she's unhappily married too many bad things can happen if she isn't down with OPP.
    Unless you are 100 percent sure she is ok with it and 100 percent sure she won't turn on you and claim sexual harassment if things go sour even if they start great, I wouldn't touch her. Stick to the DS.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    NOT SO FAST.

Did you all listen to what JS69 said? She's unhappily married and he eluded that she has flirted with him before.

If it's just you and her, I'd go out to dinner - get the drinks flowing and see what happens. You could bitch about your pending divorce and complain that you haven't had good sex in ages, then she will complain about her husband which can open a lot of doors, and hopefully her legs as well.

If she was single I'd be very cautious but since she's married... If she throwing signals and flirting then I'd play along and see where it goes. Hopefully to your hotel room!

I don't have coworkers per-say but I have sales reps I deal with and I've banged a few over the years - no regrets, no lawsuits, but every instance involved alcohol.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    If she wants money, fucking you and making a formal complaint is an easy way to get a whole lot of it.
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    If you live in Massachusetts I want to convince you to fuck your employee. When you get sued before MCAD my retainer is $15,000.00. Next time you make dinner, take a shit on it before you eat, because its no different than fucking someone who works for you.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ well I guess that sums it up!
  • georgebailey
    9 years ago
    @js
    you couldn't possible think anyone would tell you this is a good idea.
    there is no way this scenario ends well
    even if it works out great, it's terrible
    you can't have a relationship with a coworker, especially one still married

here's an idea; ask her to fix you up with one of her friends
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Don't be an idiot.

When it goes sour, you're fucked.

You're her boss. She's off limits.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I liked shailynn's answer until skibum changed his mind.
  • georgebailey
    9 years ago
    @skibum
    perfect analogy, wish I thought of it
  • crsm27
    9 years ago
    This is a tricky situation...... Like most stated... .I would do it. Or I wouldn't go directly at it.

Because if you are the one advancing.... it could go bad and your ass is the grinder.

But like one person mentioned..... Meet her for drinks (invite the whole office....ie happy hour). Strike up a convo with her and like mentioned... say how shitty your divorce is and what not. then hopefully she will talk about how she is unhappy and you two flirt. do this a couple times and see if she takes the hint. Let her take control and advance on you.

This way if it does go south you can say in your defense.... she was the one who started the relationship....she was the one who was the "aggressor". Now granted it isn't fool proof that your ass will not be in the ringer....but it will show that you did come out and say.... LETS FUCK.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Sometimes I wonder about your sanity, JS.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Sorry to disappoint GMD. But I'm horny, and I work next to a MILF who is frustrated with her looser husband. Sex kinda seems like a pretty natural thought even if it's ultimately a bad idea. Wish I could just move the DS to where I live.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    Go for it. It's sure to provide material for some attention-getting posts.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    I agree with everyone of the comments.. font shit at work. Save that for McD

Next time you make dinner, take a shit on it before you eat, because its no different than fucking someone who works for you.

Go for it. It's sure to provide material for some attention-getting posts

All of that brilliant
  • Timex345
    9 years ago
    Two coworkers where I work have or still are hooking up.
    They are both married to other people. His wife was pregnant and now a new mother.
    She is a beautiful, young woman originally from south of the border.
    I have seen them flirt at work on a handful of occasions. He is a supervisor in a different
    department. I have seen them walking together back to his office before.
    There really is no professional reason they should be speaking.
    She gets special treatment due to this "arrangement". She even tried to get a transfer
    to his department but was denied the transfer due to their horsing around at work.
    Everyone at work knows what's going on. She is a flirt and gets away with it.
    Nothing new. I wanted to pass along this story to strongly advise you to keep it
    zipped up at work. It is not worth ruining your career and personal life over.
    Hell. Ever since I started working there I have wanted to sleep with her.
    But, I always remember there are alot more safer women in the world to hook up with.
    Don't do it!
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I actually dated a coworker when I was in my early 20's. I was in cash sales and she was in the futures department so there was no conflict of interest. Then out of the blue she got engaged to some millionaire, and quit the same day. She called in and told me and her boss. I didn't even know she was dating other people! LOL Oh well...
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Chandler says I should go for it, so I guess that settles it. Bad idea. The little head is pissed.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I would not do ANYTHING with a woman who is married or is recently divorced.

I do respect other people's marriages, happy or not. And also, recently divorced is a dangerous situation.

Woman will have to find her own way, get her new bearings, first.

SJG
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Unhappily married or not- it would be a very bad & stupid thing to do.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Let me add my voice to the Don't Do It chorus!

It is never a good idea to have sex with someone who works for you, someone for whom you work, or even someone on your level who you need to interact with. When the sex finally stops, and it will, there will be discomfort for which the very best result will be that you will lose a good employee. For the worst, well, skibum said it best.

Just to eliminate any hint of ambiguity, DON'T DO IT, DUMMY!
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    O.M.G. Ask a flippant question, you get a flippant answer.
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    " And yes I am this person's boss."

You would be nucking futs to this. But hey, nothing anyone says here is going to sway you if you think you might get that pink so best of luck.
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    Funny, the power of the pussy. JS69 if fucking the sweetest piece of ass he's ever seen but it's not enough. Crazy shit.
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    Oh yea, she's not a co-worker. She is a subordinate. Big difference.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    So what's a worse idea -- fucking my subordinate or taking Molly? Looks like I'm batting 1000 this week.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Like I said, going off the deep end.

SJG
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    JS69: If your coworker's name is Molly it's the same thing.
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    pfffttttttt

you're a pussy if you don't do it. is that what you want? to have to sit with the losers wondering what might have been.

shit you may as well be san_jose_guy with that attitude
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Sorry JS, but it was either that or "stupid", and I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for now. Gods know that I know the little head has an inordinate influence sometimes.

But keep it up, especially with crap like the molly stuff, and it'll definitely swing in the other direction.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    JS I think you should take Molly while fucking your subordinate. How about that for a ride?!?!

How far away is the DS from your home?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    shailynn, she is a long distance away and requires very substantial travel to get to her. It's not really a problem though because I just stop by to see her when I'm traveling for work each week, but it does limit me to once a week. Thus my consideration of the coworker.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Are you planning on quitting or changing occupation, because I'd totally do it then. If not, say bye bye to the DS you'll never be able to afford her again after shut hits the fan from fucking an unhappily married woman who will sure as shit trick herself into thinking that YOU are Captain Save-a-Hoe , and she can finally trade up and leave the dead beat she's with
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Do what comes naturally. Don't force the situation. And be careful:)
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Taking molly is 100x better idea.

It would be fun at first, but eventually she want favoritism. Which would quickly become obvious to your other subordinates and give you a morale problem.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Damn sorry about the distance JS. Know what that's like my ATF was 2 time zones away from me - eventually distance (well and her wanting to marry me) is what killed the relationship.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Diva: If I did what comes naturally I'd have been dead a long time ago.
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    ^lol
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    This is some entertaining stuff.
  • saer
    9 years ago
    I've fucked colleagues before, but never someone that I supervise. That's both unethical and a 100% bad idea, in my opinion.
  • MrBater2010
    9 years ago
    Get her fired unknowingly to her. then you can call her up and get busy.. No law suite that way. but seriously. DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I drive around Atlanta a lot. When thing I never do is flirt with the clients employees and I run into a LOT of sexy nurses. When I worked for a larger company we had a saying amongst the techs. Don't get your milk will you make your bread. We actually had a supervisor on a conference call ask a tech to stop fucking the clients.

I have had 2 relationships with co-worker in the past, I was young. When we broke up it made going to work the hardest job ever.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Fire her then fuck her.

Actually, you'd be fucking her twice if you fired her and then fucked her. lol! (Just kidding).
  • jester214
    9 years ago
    The potential downside is way to high. No percentage in fucking a subordinate.

A wrong move or bad feeling and you're looking at law suits and job loss. Pussy isn't worth it.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I think it's a great idea for js69 to fuck around. Please report back here all the details a few days later and a year or two later. We'll want to know how much it cost you or if you got lucky. Please also let us know what city you live in in case we read about jealous husband shot wife's coworker and boss. If she has kids, he might be happy if you get married to her. Could be a happy ending.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Warhawks! "you'd be fucking her twice." Brilliant!
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Isn't part of the beauty/advantage of P4P w/ strippers is that they go away after your needs are met – with a civvy she may be there even when you don't want her to be (e.g. she may want you to listen to her about her “relationship problems” and may even convince the little head it's a good idea to whack her husband).
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Make your lifestyle changes deliberately.

There is nothing wrong with sex, but you do have to consider what the external ramifications could be.

If you want to be able to fuck anything you see, then you have to set up the situations and the environment to allow that.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion