tuscl

Women can be PLs Too

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Even if I'm a disgusting pig and pathetic looser for having regular sex with a woman 35 years younger than me, at least I'm not alone. There are plenty of women just as pathetic and disgusting as me.

http://dailym.ai/1cOxETs

8 comments

• lopaw
    9 years ago
    Well I don't know anything about that crazy ratchet shit - pics at funerals and drug OD's, but there's no denying that we female PL's exist.....and we are chasing 18yo tail too.

I long for the day when all of this reality TV obsession BS is OVER. Eventually everybody in the world will have had their 15 minutes of fame, and maybe then we as a nation -and a world- can MOVE ON.
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    I'm sorry I called you a disgusting pig John. I admit I can be a real bitch with a few glasses of wine in me.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ you better not be drinking your wine out of a box!
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    That is a tragic lose of a beautiful 18-year-old. She could have contributed so much to society by becoming a stripper.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    No idea who these people are. Sad that a child took their life esp after reading of hateful bullying text messages prior to her taking her life. That's a whole diff issue and should be what the article should be totally about instead of her mother taking pictures of her daughter being taken away to her grave site.

What I really find disturbing is the fact that in several pictures you can see the other kids smiling, laughing and one chica sticking her damn tongue out like an idiot. I don't use the word "hate" very often but I seriously hate all these so called reality stars and their tv shows.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Diva, that's ok. When I smoke a couple blunts sometimes I'll just sit around having imaginary sex with the DS. It can get pathetic.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    "That is a tragic lose of a beautiful 18-year-old. She could have contributed so much to society by becoming a stripper."

One of the funniest and most inappropriate comments made in a while. When I first read it I assumed it was Motörhead. But good job Jack.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    The youngest girl I ever fucked for age difference was 27 years, the oldest was 10 years my senior. Age is just a number. We were just fucking, not getting married.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion