tuscl

I spent 30,000 on one stripper in 4 years......

Did I have fun?...yes
Was it worth it?...not sure
On the other hand, the girl kept me out of trouble

26 comments

• Clackport
    9 years ago
    So that like $7,500 a year. That's not terrible, I've seen a lot worse.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    A stripper kept you out of trouble? Seems unlikely. Mine has me doing drugs, circumventing cops, getting high end hotels threatening to kick me out, and holding on for dear life while she drives high.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

That's not bad. I'd say you got good value for your money.

I spent way more on my ex wife trying to keep her happy in the same period of time...
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    @John, really that's nothing much if you're talking about pot.

I'm not rich. I left out thousands in cover charges and the accursed one dollar tips, and birthday and Xmas gifts.
    Pretty PL, compared to when I was younger.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    It's all relative. Are you making $80k a year or more, then not so much a big deal, are you making $22k a year? Then it is a concern!!!

Like you eluded to, you probably would have blown it on something useless anyway so at least by spending it on her you're getting your rocks off!
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    So, 600 per month?

Not the cheapest hobby.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    $7k plus a year average.....that's what people spend on serious hobbies, such as exotic/vintage sports car maintenance (you can always sell the car for more than you paid for it so it's just the upkeep that costs), guitar collecting or whatever. The only stone I would throw is if you considered it a waste, or found out you were gay!
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    Shit. I spent so much more than that on one girl.

Talk about a Pathetic Loser....
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Keep it up and you will be shooting 85 before your 40th birthday
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    That's more than an entire year of jestie214's pre-tax janitor's salary!
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Fast cash, fast cars, and fast women...lots of fun
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    My expenditures on my ATF over a 5 year period are an embarrassment in retrospect, but I don't regret it. For 3 1/2 to 4 years I was averaging $1000 a week. Things have changed and the disposable income is gone so; same woman; a few years older, but still gorgeous, and tomorrow she needs a hotel so I'll cover that and $50 will have to do.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Yeah. Sounds about right. In all the time I knew my ATF, I probably spent about 20K on just her, over about the same period.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    *Definitely* worth it.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Well if you think you're getting good value for the money, Congrats!
    Could have gotten married and divorced, lost half of your life savings and be paying child support so things could be worse. Neither scenario applies to me.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    gawker, you're the only one on this board that doesn't make me feel like I spend too much on strippers.
  • joeybanana
    9 years ago
    The kind of trouble I see strip clubs keeping me out of is having legit affairs.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I probably spent around $800/mo on my ATF but we lived 240 miles apart so I only got over there once a month for a couple of days.

But I'm currently spending $15-20K a year on strippers. I'm not keeping a ledger, I just keep an eye on my bank accounts.
  • jester214
    9 years ago
    Average about once a week Shadow?

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    jester214 - Average 1 1/2 days a week.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Crazy ass guys going broke... This thread is joe approved!
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    If I didn't keep mrs sea on a leash i could see her doing something like this.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    The fuck.In the three and a half years I've been with my future ex,that's chump change.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    As I heard an older man say once - “life is for living”.

When you are 80 y/o, what would give you happier memories – the $$$ you saved not doing stuff or the stuff you actually got to do and enjoy? Thank about it.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Papi has the right philosophy. even if I die poor one day, it's been a helluva ride.
  • Grclubman91
    9 years ago
    Depends on what you are getting for that $30k. If it was just spent in the club then I would say hell no not worth it. If she is taking good care of you outside the club then you are doing just fine.

Club girls are great hustlers. $600 a month is pretty easy for them to squeeze out of a lot of guys. I learned from experience and am much better at judging the ones that will take care of me OTC than I was in my youth.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion