tuscl

ITC DFK/LFK with hotties

Clackport
Washington
In your strip club career ITC how many strippers who are at least a 9 (in your opinion) have you had some kissing with?

With me it's 6 girls.

What say you?

31 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I have no idea but it seems like that about 60% of strippers that I take to VIP are into it.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    Never done it with a stripper who was a 9 or higher

But I've done it with a grand total of 2 strippers and both were in the 7/8 range and it was great both times. This is one of my favorite things to do during a lap dance

• tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Is it me or is it getting dark around here?
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I don't know the number, but I have no trouble getting strippers to kiss me. It must be because I'm so lovable.

• crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^your up to your eyeballs in shit. Thatexplains the darkness
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I am not sure. I have kissedlots of dancers
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    At least a couple 9 or higher
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Just so I'm clear, I'm talking about strippers that are least a 9.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    this is not common regardless of how hot the girl is

shadow.......aren't strippers a lot less likely to kiss customers who are much older than them?
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

I've kissed a lot of strippers. And I liked it. lol.
    (Many were very, very hot).

But I don't like to kiss and tell. ;)
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I've only kissed ome stripper to date. I'd call her an 8.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    GoVikings - I can only speak for myself and I'm running a 60% success rate on strippers that I take to VIP or OTC. The latest one just turned 21 and JS69 or verybigdawg can attest that she is no dog.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    As far as a 9 and up, only one to the best of my recollection.
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    I can't recall kissing a nine. I've never had much luck with the ultra fine (9,10) honeys. They have money poured on them just for breathing and have no need to really think about pleasing the customer. I've met exceptions to this but it is rare.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Not sure about a nine. I've kissed a lot of strippers in the club.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    My my, things have changed on TUSCL. Back last summer when I first raised the issue of DFKing, the loudest voices there were anti-DFK people.

When it is like that, you never really know how to evaluate the things they say about clubs, reviews or posts.

Glad to see that the thinking has shifted!

SJG

Humble Pie, Rolling Stone
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ryf08xeP…
    seems to be an adaptation of Catfish Blues by Muddy Waters
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    ^^^If the girls are hot, I don't mind DFK at all.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    that's great shadow, 60% is pretty good

I need to get my percentage near that range :-)

• MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    For my first 20 years of strip clubbing, the only kissing I did was the occasional peck on the lips at the end of a set of lap dances. However, in the past year I have DFK'ed four strippers in the VIP room of the same club, all of whom I would classify as 9's . . . and two of whom, after the kissing and the sucking were over, had my jizz on their breaths :)
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    I don't keep track but I am a lover. I start kissing the dancer first on the cheek, then up and down her neck. It usually leads to DFK many times initiated by the dancer. I love french kissing and heavy petting, making out, DATY and want my dancer to have just as much fun as I have. Most of the making out I try to accomplish in the front room and some of the heavier stuff I save for the back room.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    For some reason the rate of kissing among the 9's is higher the 7 or 8's for me. I would estimate I've gotten dances from 20 girls I would consider a 9 or above, I got kissing from 6 of them. My rate is a lot lower among the 6's, 7's, and 8's.

I'm not one of those guys that settles for the 6's or 7's because they will work the hardest. I'm always looking to get dances from the hottest dancers in the clubs.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    I'm not into rating strippers by number, but I've heard others describe several of my faves as 9s or 10s, or the hottest girl in the club. I've French kissed all of them, and not necessarily in VIP.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    I'd rather suck their nipples than kiss them.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Atta boy Chandler.
  • bkkruined
    9 years ago
    I must need to brush my teeth more often of something...
  • Grclubman91
    9 years ago
    I would say I DFK 75% of the girls I get a vip with. Can't say it is ever been a 9, but I never target 9s in the clubs. They get a lot of attention and the dollars you have to spend to get close to them is not a good return on my investment.

Those 7s and 8s, oh hell yes. Especially if there are a few 9s around. Makes the 7s and 8s work harder.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Yes, this is a big improvement over last summer, in terms of what voices are being heard from.

SJG
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    Yes I see it turning around as well !
    Thanks ranukam for starting this discussion. It puts a positive light on our hobby. We all want to enjoy and have fun in the clubs. No one wants to constantly hear the negatives. Let's start accentuating the positives !
  • farmerart
    9 years ago
    Not something I do with dancers ITC.

Fooled around with this kissing stuff OTC with Toronto Sweetie but she told me I was a lousy kisser and I never really got the hang of it before sweetie dumped me.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    @jestrite50- thanks!

@farmerart-yeah I'm a terrible kisser too, that's my kryptonite.

PS Farmerart I had a thread a few weeks ago about spending money that I really wanted you to comment on lol.
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    @Farmerart
    You just need more practice. Follow their lead. Do what they do and they will never say you are a horrible kisser.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion