tuscl

What can turn a dancer on in a strip club?

Orher than cash?
Just wondering.

15 comments

• Clackport
    9 years ago
    Good looks, big dick, touching her right, kissing/licking her right, fucking her right.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Greatest VIP of my life did not involve any dancing cause my dancer was new and did not know how to give a lap dance. Instead, she laid on the couch and I slowly made love to every inch of her body. I rubbed, kissed, licked and sucked her all over. I spent the last 15-20 minutes with my face between legs, and she had at least a couple of orgasms. And the rest is history.

This won't work most of the time, so don't accuse me of being a SJG follower who only wants to romance the sex workers. And of course my money is the most important thing to her. But the next time you're alone with a cute young one that you want sex with, consider giving her sexual pleasure first if she will let you. I did. I still do. And it has worked out better than I could ever have imagined.
  • impala
    9 years ago
    Cocain
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Impala +1
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    her drug dealer
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Lots and lots of money.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Seriously - what JS said had some merit. Three out of my last four trips, I found dancers who allowed me to kiss their neck and nibble on their ears as she was dancing and it lead to a great GFE and exchanging phone numbers after.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Strippers are turned on by the same things any woman is turned on by. Unfortunately for us, it often starts with someone she's attracted to, lol. Really, we never have any idea whether the girls are acting or not -- it's far easier for these girls to fake getting turned-on than it is for hopeful in-lust PLs to detect it (hell, some guys think that if her pussy is wet, that means she's definitely turned on. We men are easy to fool). Which isn't to say that it's all like they say on stripperweb, that every stripper is repulsed by every customer. Just that it's important not to overthink it -- it's incredibly easy for a woman to fake pleasure, and she's highly motivated to get good at faking because she knows customers love it and it helps set the hook. So what, if it's important to you, then please her like you'd please any woman -- keeping in mind, that includes actually listening to her body since not all women are turned on by the same things -- and enjoy it whether you're getting fooled or not
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I took one of my favorite MILFs to VIP today for probably the 20th time over the last 2 years and it was a total GFE because we know each other so well. When we were leaving the VIP she remarked "I had fun but I always have fun with you". I know I had fun.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Like subra said, strippers are simply women who take off their clothes for money. They get turned on by people they're attracted to and if they dance for someone ITC that they're attracted to they could easily get turned on just like they would OTC. They aren't robots. You wanna be attractive to strippers it's simple. Take care of your body inside and out. Put down the cheeseburgers and cokes and start eating right and working out.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    ^^^good points
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    For my ATF? Treating her like a desirable woman, which she actually is.

Also, +1 for the neck kisses and ear nibbling. "0h God, that's my weak spot! . Her words.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Yes they are masters at faking interest and pleasure. But when you feel the muscles in her vagina contracting with each orgasm, I maintain that she's not faking.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Apparently showing a modicum of respect, when deserved, and not making the totality of your time with her just about sex is a decent start.

Decent head also seems to do the trick.
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    "But when you feel the muscles in her vagina contracting with each orgasm"

are you trying to keep the fantasy alive? lol

two words: kegel balls
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion