tuscl

yinyang

londonguy
Breathe, breathe in the air
Thinking about popping over the border next time to see a Dutch version, what do you guys think?

http://www.yinyang.nl/en

14 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Well it's no Follies but sounds fun. Please report how it goes.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    YOLO - get in as much as you can and as many diverse experiences while you can - it'll be a new experience and you can say "been there done that" - you may not know how good it can possibly be unless you experience it for yourself - more potential upside than downside IMO - so go for it.
  • VeryBigDawg
    9 years ago
    I want to grow up to be LG!
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    It looks good. Report back on how it compares to the German and Austrian FKK's.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I'm jealous.
  • mark94
    9 years ago
    I went to an FKK near Roermond many years ago. Not sure if it was this one, or another. Just a nice looking woman going through the motions of her job. Fun factor was 3 on a 10 scale. I've never been to a German FKK, so I don't know how it compares.
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    ^ lol, trust you motor :-)
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    I vote yes. I'm so jealous such sauna clubs aren't available in North America.
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    OT: I guess founder hasn't gotten a page up for Shark FKK yet, huh???
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Shit
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    I'll ask him again mjx01, it doesn't usually take this long.
  • N600
    9 years ago
    yy has one of the better facility in the nrw region and no smokin inside unlike gt. all rooms are clean and have a shower in them. The food is decent. You can always find a handful of girls to go to the room with and provide great experience. But the bartender was the hottest girl there
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    I noticed on the info page it says they don't allow couples? That seems odd to me. Do couples go but just keep quiet? What about the restaurant there? Can a couple not go to have dinner even? Maybe that's a legal disclaimer of some sort and couples go just as easily as singles. Do a lot of women go here or is it mainly males? I think we'd love to experience this when we finally kick the kids out of the house.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion