tuscl

Have you ever jizzed in a strippers hair?

4got2wipe
In a brilliant place!
So I was getting a BJ and then I asked the stripper to lick my balls and taint! She's jacking me off while she licks my taint and I say "that's great, but slow down I might come too soon!" She doesn't slow down with her hand and I soon shoot a load in the air!

Stripper loses her shit and complains that I got cum in her hair! Says it is seriously not brilliant! I tip her an extra $10 and she mellows (I tipped her $40 on top of the agreed upon $150 before the session started)!

What would you have done?

17 comments

• Estafador
    9 years ago
    Told her "I warned you to slow down"
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Tell her if she goes faster next time, I heard the jizz would burn up before it reached her hair, that is if your dick didn't start smoking first.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    Sounds like you 4 got 2 wipe [your jizz out of her hair]
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Yeah. Strippers don't like ANYTHING touching their hair.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    I can honestly say that I have never jizzed in anyone's hair. At least not to my knowledge ;)
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I have never jizzed in a strippers hair inside the club, OTC total different story. As for everywhere else on her body, yes I've done that in the club... tipping is about the best you can do, or offer to help her clean up. Money seems to solve everyones' problems - not exclusive to just strippers.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    With someone new I always know in advance where I can cum and where I can't. It's just good manners.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    4got, are you growing up, or did you make up that story?
  • beguiled
    9 years ago
    Her fault for not swallowing.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    One time i 4got2jizz
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Ever heard of cream pie? It usually gets in their pubic hair unless they are shaved.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Rech- you do know lopaw is a woman right?
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    To answer the question, a stripper, No. Civilian, yes.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Guess Lopaw is not a squirter! Lol
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Lol I think Rech's comment goes back to a previous thread pertaining to lopaw's forehead dildo. You gotta ask her about that one.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Lmao! They didn't include any jizz warnings with the dildo owners manual! :D
  • Grclubman91
    9 years ago
    Tipping is about all you can do. You did warn her so she kinda had it coming lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion