tuscl

Strip Clubs vs the Civilian World

Clackport
Washington
Sometimes when I'm traveling, and I wanna try out strip clubs in that city, I of course check out the reviews. The reviews might say so and so club has the hottest girls for the city. You check out the club, and there's some decent looking girls, but when you're out and about in the city checking out the civilians, the girls look much better.

Is it just me, or are civilians generally better looking than strippers?

Plus, a lot of strippers don't look nearly as good OTC as they do ITC.

Thoughts?

32 comments

• GACA
    9 years ago
    ^^^absolutely depends on which part of the country and which city you live in. I can say that is not the case here!!!
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    neither of them are better looking than the other

strippers are fun because it's attention from attractive women without all the work that it takes to get their attention in the real world
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Strippers can get that hardened look from living a reckless life. I think that has a lot to do with it
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    @gaca- I've been in Portland, LA, and Vegas, in these places the civilians are much better looking than the strippers, and it's not even close.

@vikings- I'm strictly talking about looks, I'm not talking about who's more fun. Are you saying in your experience you haven't noticed the civilians to be better looking than the strippers?
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    ranukam--NO, civilians are NOT better looking than strippers. dude, they're equal. They're pretty women.

that's why I don't get the appeal behind wanting to date a dancer

If a guy has the ability to pick up gorgeous women......it makes NO SENSE to want to date strippers...because if a guy can pick up a gorgeous stripper.....then obviously that same guy can pick up a gorgeous woman who doesn't strip
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    On average strippers are better looking, but the truly beautiful women are rarely strippers. They're wives to old rich men. The first time I saw my ATF without makeup I was both shocked and pleased. Shocked that she looked very ordinary in one way, but pleased that she was still beautiful.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

I've seen many girls outside of the club. And many of them look very different as civilians vs strippers.

Especially the ones who have been doing it for many years.
    And Diva is right.
    The lifestyle of many a stripper is tough on your body. Your face. Hair, etc.
    Many of these girls are smokers. Many of them drink and/or do drugs to excess. The hours of a working stripper can be long and most work at night until at least 2am to 3am most nights out of the week.
    It takes its toll on a person if they do it many years.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Yes Diva has a good point.

The ones saying strippers look better than civilians, you sure seeing strippers naked doesn't distort your view a bit? :)

@Vikings- you're not getting my point. It's like comparing women in Miami and Idaho. Of course there are hot women in Idaho, but there are more hot women in Miami, and you see the hot women more frequently in Miami, and the girls generally look better in Miami. Therefore I would say the girls look better in Miami than they do in Idaho.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I would say on avg; for most clubs; I feel there are better looking women inside the club than outside the club.

For one – good looking people are the minority IMO – SCs are about looks so the argument can be made that as a whole the good-looks-quotient is higher in SCs than the general OTC population.

I've been in cities (e.g. Houston) where nothing OTC has made me really turn my head – yet I got whiplash in the city's SCs.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    @Viking:
    "if a guy can pick up a gorgeous stripper.....then obviously that same guy can pick up a gorgeous woman who doesn't strip"

Sorry homie, but there is a serious fallacy in you're argument. Picking up chick's is totally situational. Some guys can pull chick's at bars who can't pull chick's at work and vice versa. Pulling chick's depends on both dynamics of a man personality and the situation in where he encounters chick's.
    Also some guys (me being one of them) feel strippers have more down to earth expectations (read low expectations ) and it makes it easier to deal with than the civii girls who is making demands as to status, material things, family.
    For me strippers are just kick back, unfortunately they are highly volatile and unreliable, but hey small price to pay for an other wise fun, good sex, low expectation relationship (while it lasts)
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Well, think about it. Your stripper pool might be 20 girls at a club so the sample size is very low. Out and about town you could easily see 1000 women a day so the sample size is a lot higher. ITC the lights are low, strippers are made up trying to look their best plus they're naked which always make a woman look better. Usually when strippers go out to Target or somewhere they don't get all made up. When a civvie goes out they usually put on their "going out face". Out of 20 strippers you might see 10 that you think are fuckable (say a 5-7) and 3 or 4 that are hot (say a 8-10). When your out IRL out of 1000 women you could easily see 200 or so at a glance that you'd say you'd fuck in a heartbeat. Percentages are probably the same when you boil it down but it's just that the sample size is so much bigger OTC that you see a whole lot more women so it makes it seem like civvies are better looking.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

It depends on where you are at too. As in geography.

When I go to Vegas, there are so many good looking civi women there it unbelievable. But, that's where money is. This helps to attract beautiful women.

Miami has gorgeous girls too. Warm weather attracts beautiful girls.

If you are in Fairbanks Alaska, there probably aren't many strip clubs, but if there are, I'd bet the girls in the strip clubs are probably better looking than the civilians in Alaska. (Who can see anything through those huge fur lined coats and boots anyways?) lol.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Yeah but I bet they wear fur lined boots ITC and OTC in Alaska so they could all look like strippers...lol
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Sea is on point. It just seems like there's more hot civilian women than strippers. There are lots of less than attractive civilian women. You just subconsciously don't notice them so all you see are the hot women. In strips clubs its kinda hard not to notice less attractive strippers.
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    Stripper for sure unless you see them in daylight!
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    It depends upon what club you are comparing the civilian girls to. There are a few high end clubs where the dancers are insanely beautiful and would put many young civie girls to shame. But if you are doing the comparison based upon more middle of the road or dive clubs, then the results of the comparison would be different.

The same goes for what city you are doing the comparison in. The civil women in Miami south beach are insanely hot. But in other cities not so much.

The bottom line is that atrippers get naked and let you play with their bodies, lots of them fuck for money, and they are easily available. So even if they aren't quite as hot as some civie girls, which is a debatable point, they still win.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Locally the average stripper is much hotter than the "average" woman. Even if you correct for age, on average the strippers run hotter.

BUT on the weekend I can stroll along the beach and see plenty of girls just as hot as the hottest stripper, some hotter. It's partially a numbers game. If there are 200 girls at the beach and 40 at the club, the odds of one or two girls at the beach being hotter are high.

Most clubs have a hotness cutoff around 5 or 6. Your dives may dip lower, bit below average women don't last top long stripping.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    If you feel strippers are hotter than civilians, I understand why some of you go to strip clubs as much as you do. They're hotter and they take their clothes off lol. Shit, I was asking myself why do I go to strip clubs as much as I do when the civilians are hotter than the strippers (in my opinion).

James got to what I was gonna say. Of course they are women in their 60's and 70's walking around in the real world, but you don't see them in strip clubs. I'm talking about comparing civilians and strippers in their 20's and 30's.

I think maybe the fact you see strippers naked changes your view a little bit. You might see a stripper naked that's a 7, but if she was OTC she's like a 5 or 6 with clothes on. I've met quite a few hotties in the strip club, fortunately I've been able to take some of them home. I have to say OTC some of them weren't nearly as good looking as they were in the strip club with their clothes off.

I do think geography is a good point too.

I could be wrong about this, but I think if you took your average civilian (like a 5 or 6), and put her in a strip club, she would probably turn to a 7. I think the strip clubs are filled with girls who are average looking civilians OTC.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    No way are strippers the hottest girls around. Not by a long shot where I live. And if Ranukam checks out the night clubs in Phoenix, he will find this out.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    I would agree that the attractiveness of strippers is a mixed bag. In Phoenix, you can find many civilian women hotter than what u find in the sc. But for me right now I'll take a little less in the overall looks department and little more in the overall slutty department. Because many of the hot women just require to much work and maintenance for the return on amount of sex you get.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    @Mikey- the nightclubs are what I'm most excited about going to Phoenix!
  • Player11
    9 years ago
    ITC the strippers are all made up. IRL and in the daylight not as impressive. I have had them come to a motel session right after the gym or in non sexy wear, even wearing glasses. They really do not want to be noticed OTC and are self conscious about being seen in public especially with an older man (as they are paranoid about other women mumbling they are some kind of prostitute while the husbands stare wondering where they can find someone like that).

Its like a sub running on the surface is no match for a surface warship especially a battleship or carrier. But submerged its a different story.......
  • Player11
    9 years ago
    IMO strippers very much better for fuck or mutual beneficial relationships (more laid back, better skills, less inhibited) than say civilian women off sugar dating sites who may have unrealistic expectations like allowance, etc.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I think the percentage of good looking strippers is higher than the percentage of good looking civvie girls I see walking about.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Consider the fact in strip clubs we get used to seeing mostly attractive (hopefully) nearly naked girls trying their best to impress us (hopefully). Then I think our expectations of women's looks in general go up and we judge women more critically and more unfairly. But what do you expect, we're men.

I've have seen many more stunning civilian women than strippers. But, as stated above, the sample size is larger for civilian chicks. In fact, just tonight I was at an event with a large crowd and there were dozens of smoking hot women there (unfortunately, there were even more less than stunning women there). Dozens who would look great on stage if they were dancers. I would definitely say civilian women are overall more attractive than strippers, there are more of them and they are everywhere. They just are not always as friendly and don't get naked for money or let us play with their tits.

Ranukam, you will love the women in Phoenix, well at least the pretty ones.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    You think civilians are better looking than strippers? Have you been in Walmart lately?
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    ^^^ have you been to Mission Beach lately?
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Lol
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    ranukam, who are these civilians, college students? office workers?

If they're young then most of them will be good looking, but they won't be dolled up like strippers, not usually.

Most of the time civilians stay within a speed limit, not always, but most of the time.

Even some of the practiced PUA's say that it is hard to get more than a telephone number on the night of meeting them, unless the girl is drinking.

I know there are exceptions, but in general this is so.

I have found that it is easy to pick up on nice looking young girls in indoor shopping malls.

1. Must have story for why you are in mall, and you must deliver it. Anticipate the questions she will have but won't want to voice. Answer these questions so that she does not have to ask.

2. One view front and one view rear max, then decide and close, don't follow them around.

Follow those rules and it works, but usually it will be at most a phone number.

So yes, if you want a girl friend, about all you need is a car, a job, and some nice clothes, and you've got it. Women are actually quite simple, but they aren't straight up about how they think.

SJG
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    This is real subjective, but if you look at the list of college campuses with hottest girls, there seems to be a correlation with warm weather. Arizona, Texas, Florida, SoCali
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Are those really the places with the hottest girls, or are they just the places where the girls walk around wearing the least. Where I am it was always the first two weeks of September, right when school started, which are the best.

SJG
  • Grclubman91
    9 years ago
    Civilians are hotter. A 9 in a club is probably a 7 in the real world. Those hot ones in the real world are getting what they need from their looks and do not need to work at a strip club. Guys like me need to start at strip clubs because those girls are at least open to the idea of fucking me. The real world girls not so much
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion