tuscl

Store bought Pizza

Running off crazy joe successful pizza thread what is your favorite store bought pizza ?

I love the cheap $1 Tony pizza

22 comments

• chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Digornos and home run inn
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Home Run Inn is my favorite. But I like Tombstone too and my store seems to run a lot of sales on Tombstone
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I like Papa Murphys take and bake
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    you go get papa murphys at night, put it in the fridge and bake it when you wake up. Then you can wake and bake in your state and it is perfectly legal
  • sflguy123
    9 years ago
    Digornos and Palermos. I like thin crust.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    The ones I've tried have been eatable but not delicious by any means.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Stouffers French Bread pizza.

I also like Red Baron microwaveable pizzas.

None are as good as a freshly baked pie though...
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    From what I remember Red Baron and Digiorno's are decent but that it's. Can't remember anything else that's more than passable.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Can't say I'd designate any as brilliant, but the French bread pizzas are good if you're in a hurry! ;)
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    Gotta go with Tombstone, but if I go to Mom and Dad's, they have the Schwan's delivery truck sell them some I like.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    French bread pizza often takes more like bread than pizza – ok if you like bread and/or in the mood for it; but not brilliant if in the mood for actual pizza.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    With intellectually stimulating threads like this; I wonder why not more TUSCLers participate on the discussion board (as opposed to being lurkers or just doing reviews)
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Red baron or CPK.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    This is good fellowship
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    ^^^^. We break bread here and drink wine. lol.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I put tombstones in the oven if I buy frozen.

I like two different hot pizzas better though purchased from pizza joints.

I think I might eat my last piece of left over pizza after reading this thread.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Warhawk we sure do wi da lawrd mane
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Can't eat any of them anymore. These days I buy gluten free crusts and build my own. There are a couple gf brands, but they have no variety and frankly suck.
  • IHearVoices
    9 years ago
    DiGiorno, stuffed cheese crust. It's about the best you can get store-bought.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Stouffer's French bread pizza hands down, Tombstone and Red Baron tied for second, and Tony's fourth. But for a cheap yet pretty edible pizza, there's always Totino's (or Totino's Pizza Rolls).
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Forgot to mention that I can't stand DiGiorno. I've just never been a fan of thicker, breadier crusts.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Dominoes, for decades and decades.

Also, some of the female pizza deliverers are tired and lonely. But I never actually took them up on what they seemed to be offering. I was married.

SJG
    https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion