tuscl

PL

jayhawk123
Arizona
Wednesday, June 3, 2015 2:50 PM
There are many things in people's posts on here I have figured out what they mean when they use acronyms. I think I know what PL stands for but can somebody please tell me

20 comments

• Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Pathetic loser, meant in the nicest way possible:)
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    Yep. It's kind of an edearing term to most of us. We know we are spending money on women in strip clubs for their time and company.... But we don't care.
  • jayhawk123
    9 years ago
    That is what I thought it stood for. Well I am feeling like a real "PL" today. I give in to my CF every time no matter what because she is so mesmerizing a.k.a. HOT
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    A better example would be: My ATF wanted to meet me at the hotel for some fun one night. I paid for the hotel and for her favorite alcohol and had it chilling in the room. She called last minute and said her mom was in town visiting from out of town and canceled on me. The next time I saw her at the strip club, I bought her drinks, gave $200 for lap dances and paid for her tip out fees... Pathetic.... Loser. lol.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Pikers, all of ya. Not even close to real PLs.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Have you ever paid a strippers kids health insurance premium? Even though it was only $86 and I had to spend $19 for overnight shipping - that's PL!!!! Lol. I did get a lot of sex out of that good will gesture...
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    How about taking my ATF to have surgery with a breast enhancement. She lived too far away to drive her home after the surgery, so I rented a two bedroom suite for $400 so we could both sleep. She smoked constantly and in the morning wanted to shower but was so unsteady I had to hold her up. She got water all over the room resulting in my credit card being charged $150 for smoking and $100 for the damage. This on top of paying $3200 towards the cost of the surgery. What a PL!
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Lol shailynn
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    she was awesome - well worth it - she's the same age as you Diva1975
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Rech: You are cool!
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    @Warhawk: Oh man, I have way better (worse) stories when I didn't understand the Flaky Dancer Syndrome. Luckily my losses were more humiliation in letting my band down than financial...but if a few hundred would have spared me I'd have paid the price! These days I'm immune. I know what they're like and plan accordingly.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    ^^^ your band? did a dancer say she'd blow everyone in the band for $100 and now show up at rehearsal?
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    1. Pathetic loser. All the customers in a strip club except yourself. 2. Pathetic loser. Ironic. What strip club devotees call themselves at times to acknowledge that they can be played by attractive half-naked women. Similar to a woman referring to herself as a bitch. 3. Pathetic loser. Someone who is manipulated by a stripper into spending more than he can afford. For example, you buy a dancer a new car and she drives away in it with her boyfriend. 4. Pathetic loser. A man who sits alone in the strip club nursing a drink but never buys a lap dance because he doesn't have any money. 5. Pathetic loser. Offensive. The name that some strippers apply to all their customers, perhaps to make themselves feel better when they're down on their knees sucking a stranger's dick for $100.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    gawker for the win! (?) ;-)
  • jayhawk123
    9 years ago
    Well I went and spent about $150 on my CF even though I was upset because I felt she has been taking me for granted. Thanks for all your stories.....I feel alot better after reading those.....haha
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    @shalynn: No we lost our singer and she had some on line singing so I set up an audition for her. I even went to her [view link] rehearse some songs.she pulled some stripper shit to beg off. We had studio time booked and the band had to eat that. That was a lesson learned by me. I still throw her money but I know I'm no one to her,
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    I'm the PL that never goes to any SC without my ATF with me so we can both look for a new CF for hopefully some DATY, DFK and BBBJCOT. Did I get enough in there?
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    @rockstar666: maybe she just had stage fright, or she had an "oh shit" moment and realized there's a big difference from singing in the shower and in front of people in a studio being recorded!
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Jack – those were some great definitions – IDK if they are original or off the web but either way they nailed it. OP – there is a glossary link at the bottom of the TUSCL page which defines some of the more common acronyms used on TUSCL – there is also [view link] that practically defines any acronym or slang out there.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    @ rech, lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion